Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 1451 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 28216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13966

    Utr

    I was turned onto this nice lady a while back. She trusts that I will refer her to nice older guys. Nice soft bolt ons, blonde, nice face, a few pounds, but decent incall, and affordable. I will check your contributions before I give you her info. I don't care if your a senior, but you have to have some positive contributions to the forum. PM me.

  2. #13965
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused by your post asking the team if anyone has any experience with a provider from Detroit that remembers you and the time you spent on Lake St Clair. Sounds like you've already taken the plunge.
    Maybe I can help explain. Saw her many times in Detroit. It was about 5 years ago. She moved to florida an I just found her post. I will be down next week an wanted to know if her service was as good when I saw her. The lady was one of the best in the Detroit area.

  3. #13964

    Another Sydney update

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonYo1983  [View Original Post]
    https://sydneyspice00.wordpress.com/

    Mature (over 50).

    Sweet.

    Safe incall (single family home in neighborhood).

    Clean.

    Low volume.

    Large, rock solid (for better or worse) bolt ons.

    Massage included on table.

    BBBJCIM.
    Jason was spot on. Low volume, safe and comfortable incall in a nice neighborhood. Very sweet lady. Screening requires reference call with another provider you've seen in the past or p411. Massage on table was great. Rock solid bolt ons. Very nice. FIV, HJ, BBBJ, Daty, Cg, Mish. Back to the table for more awesome massage and BBBJ. ATF type for me, good experience.

  4. #13963

    Bailey Ghosted Me

    I was looking forward to this one here. I have a thing for big boobs and saw she was visiting from St. Pete, set up an appt this morning told here a round about time. Headed her way she confirmed and I asked is she was ready and didn't respond back. This just pisses me off because I have limited time.

  5. #13962
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Use to see this lady when she was in Detroit. Found her searching the area for a provider when I am there next week. Don't see any reviews for her here.

    I did contact her an we talked she did remember me an talked about where we meet. She even brought up the day we spent on Lake St Clair. LOL.

    Anyone have any experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65447277
    I'm confused by your post asking the team if anyone has any experience with a provider from Detroit that remembers you and the time you spent on Lake St Clair. Sounds like you've already taken the plunge.

  6. #13961
    Use to see this lady when she was in Detroit. Found her searching the area for a provider when I am there next week. Don't see any reviews for her here.

    I did contact her an we talked she did remember me an talked about where we meet. She even brought up the day we spent on Lake St Clair. LOL.

    Anyone have any experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65447277

  7. #13960

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Did you provide your LinkedIn and personal number?

    I'm curious as to whether she communicated through email or text.
    All the communicating is through email. I don't think I gave her my LinkedIn but I honestly do not remember. The only time you text is when you are outside her place.

  8. #13959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Sarcasm

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedCowboy69  [View Original Post]
    My hottest time ever was with Sarcasm, she's hot!
    Agree, if you can catch her.

  9. #13958

    It Must'a got Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    LOL. It must have gotten lost.
    "Somewhere down the line. ".

    J. Giles.

  10. #13957
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    Wow. He doesn't get sarcasm.
    English is not my native language.

  11. #13956
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman  [View Original Post]
    LOL. It must have gotten lost.
    Exactly. Too many "sponges" here, while we're risking life and limb to do the work.

  12. #13955

    Marrisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    SHE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE ALL OVER TAMPA AREA. BUT SHE IN NO WAY LOOKS LIKE THAT I PROMISE YOU. SHE IS PREFER WOMEN OVER MEN AT LAST I REMEMBER SHE WAS WITH ANOTHER TRICK OR TREATER MARISSA. SW RATE

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/4/e/b/b/...fd9705f7_f.jpg
    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/b/7/1/1/...1bf7c933_f.jpg

    This is her girl friend don't waste your time. Both of them to busy chasing the hi.

  13. #13954

    Experienced mongers know

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdtvy  [View Original Post]
    I did not receive your pm.
    To double check their monger spam folder when missing a PM. You might want to look there.

  14. #13953

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdtvy  [View Original Post]
    I did not receive your pm.
    My hottest time ever was with Sarcasm, she's hot!

  15. #13952

    I think you missed the joke here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdtvy  [View Original Post]
    I did not receive your pm.
    Read his reply again, LOL. However I too could use a rec in the Brandon area from a Senior Member if anyone is interested in helping out a fellow Senior Member.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape