Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16917

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AchyBreaky  [View Original Post]
    Is tantric massage worth the price? I've seen $1. 5 quotes for an hour, which feels about $.5 high for a sensual massage with HE. Maybe the tantric takes it up a notch where the extra price is well worth it. AB.
    Tallie is fake or at least a scam. She will tell you a hotel and before you get there she asks that you get a gift card. As you park she asks for a photo of the gift card. No, I never left my livingroom. LOL.

  2. #16916
    Is tantric massage worth the price? I've seen $1.5 quotes for an hour, which feels about $.5 high for a sensual massage with HE. Maybe the tantric takes it up a notch where the extra price is well worth it. AB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I feel like there are two Hippie Girls being talked about.

    One is a redhead, hot body who gives a great tantric massage with HE. No touching her during the massage. I've seen her a lot but not in a long time. No link for her that I've seen recently but she doesn't show her face in her photos.

    Then there's Tallie who I haven't seen. Is Tallie the one why'all are talking about? I've been hesitant. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226579.

  3. #16915

    Yes I RTFF

    All that comes up for her are posts of guys asking if there are any reviews of her. Has anyone actually seen her, and how was she? Thank you!

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/204202

  4. #16914

    Hippie girl

    I haven't seen Tallie but we are talking about her.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/241316

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I feel like there are two Hippie Girls being talked about.

    One is a redhead, hot body who gives a great tantric massage with HE. No touching her during the massage. I've seen her a lot but not in a long time. No link for her that I've seen recently but she doesn't show her face in her photos.

    Then there's Tallie who I haven't seen. Is Tallie the one why'all are talking about? I've been hesitant. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226579.

  5. #16913

    Hippie Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's her. She gives an amazing massage.
    I feel like there are two Hippie Girls being talked about.

    One is a redhead, hot body who gives a great tantric massage with HE. No touching her during the massage. I've seen her a lot but not in a long time. No link for her that I've seen recently but she doesn't show her face in her photos.

    Then there's Tallie who I haven't seen. Is Tallie the one why'all are talking about? I've been hesitant. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226579.

  6. #16912

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Sroberts  [View Original Post]
    I would not chicken out, I think self service is the norm in that place.
    Did not pull the trigger. As for my experience we my first "real" massage and it went well. Definitely a good massager and pressure to relive a few knots in my back. No extras. However she did talk quite a bit did not mind, mainly because she was just good looking and the massage felt truly good in reliving pain. True regular message will be back soon.
    Last edited by BrianGold99; 10-08-21 at 03:39. Reason: Edited some information out

  7. #16911

    Hippie girl

    Yea that's her. She gives an amazing massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    No not Meg. She's 5'7 with a dancer's frame. That's how she describes herself. Has blonde hair in dreads. She's just amazing. Very nice and easy to talk to.

  8. #16910
    I'd second that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    No not Meg. She's 5'7 with a dancer's frame. That's how she describes herself. Has blonde hair in dreads. She's just amazing. Very nice and easy to talk to.

  9. #16909

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]
    Is you talking about Meg aka Blu she's in castleton as well.
    No not Meg. She's 5'7 with a dancer's frame. That's how she describes herself. Has blonde hair in dreads. She's just amazing. Very nice and easy to talk to.

  10. #16908
    Nope, a different hippie girl. I saw her many times. Totally worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]
    Is you talking about her??

    https://megshealinghands.simdif.com/

  11. #16907

    Hippie girl

    Is you talking about her??

    https://megshealinghands.simdif.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    If she's in castleton yes, run don't walk and no touching.

  12. #16906

    Hippie girl

    Is you talking about Meg aka Blu she's in castleton as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    If she's in castleton yes, run don't walk and no touching.

  13. #16905

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]
    Idk she told me she's from Colorado.
    If she's in castleton yes, run don't walk and no touching.

  14. #16904

    Hippie girl

    Idk she told me she's from Colorado.

    Quote Originally Posted by RadDude  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one that used to go by "hippie girl" on RR?

  15. #16903

    ?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/234551

    What do you guys think of this one or has anyone tried it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape