Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 984 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 1034 1084 1484 1984 ... LastLast
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 37338
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22593
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of setting something up with these 2. Anyone partake?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/804839436259
    No but if you you please let us know I was thinking about it as well.

  2. #22592

    They look like fun

    Thinking of setting something up with these 2. Anyone partake?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/804839436259

  3. #22591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/134051543584

    I know this one has been around for a while, just wondering if anyone has any recent or anything to share at all about this one. She seems local, so with all the flakes, she may be a good one to add to the rotation. Thanks in advance.
    I saw her probably year and half ago. Think she was running with Brittney. Was ok not anything special. Fat ass but kind of square if you know what I mean. Never went back to her so wasn't great. Be safe.

  4. #22590
    Quote Originally Posted by Roronora  [View Original Post]
    Terrible, don't waste your time.

  5. #22589

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has dreamed of Bunny lately after marks recent run in with uncle. Still a safe play? Thanks.
    I posted last week that she no longer in the game. Who knows what the future holds but for now she no longer is active.

  6. #22588

    Not responding

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has dreamed of Bunny lately after marks recent run in with uncle. Still a safe play? Thanks.
    Radio silent.

  7. #22587

    Bunny

    Was wondering if anyone has dreamed of Bunny lately after marks recent run in with uncle. Still a safe play? Thanks.

  8. #22586

    Any info

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/134051543584

    I know this one has been around for a while, just wondering if anyone has any recent or anything to share at all about this one. She seems local, so with all the flakes, she may be a good one to add to the rotation. Thanks in advance.

  9. #22585

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Back where I moved from, I had a UTR that provided BBBJCIM for $50 and we worked out rates for HHR / HR FS, so I became a regular. She was clean, friendly, reliable and was in a decent enough place if you went there during the day, plus it was super close to me so I could pop over there for lunch or even before or after work. The best part is that I could call her with little notice and if she was available she would say 'come on over'. She was never a clock-watcher, and liked to have a good conversation. She never counted the money and she knew I would never short her. Most of the time I would go for BBBJ and as I said, it was never rushed; she always gave me the best she could (and she was amazing!

    I'd love to find a similar setup for the mornings or for during lunch when I could get away for a bit. Prefer white or asian, large naturals and within the NW side of Richmond. Short Pump area. Hoping someone has a UTR to pass along.

    As always, I appreciate it. Stay safe!
    Man that's a tall ask for this area, to bad you couldn't bring her with you because a bbjcim around here they're tryna charge $.

  10. #22584
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    His point: 90% of the ads for girls show them to be south of the river. Minimal are in Henrico, Ashland, Mechanicsville, etc. in comparison. My guess: lower average incomes in Chesterfield and larger addiction rate to heroin and meth south of river vs short pump.
    My guess: much higher rates of busts and LEO activity north of the river vs. Chesterfield, Petersburg, Hopewell.

  11. #22583
    Quote Originally Posted by Roronora  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamed about her before. It's been a while so YMMV. Great BBBJ and doggy, never tried missionary on her. She talks a lot and groans but gets the job done nonetheless.

  12. #22582
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Back where I moved from, I had a UTR that provided BBBJCIM for $50 and we worked out rates for HHR / HR FS, so I became a regular. She was clean, friendly, reliable and was in a decent enough place if you went there during the day, plus it was super close to me so I could pop over there for lunch or even before or after work. The best part is that I could call her with little notice and if she was available she would say 'come on over'. She was never a clock-watcher, and liked to have a good conversation. She never counted the money and she knew I would never short her. Most of the time I would go for BBBJ and as I said, it was never rushed; she always gave me the best she could (and she was amazing!

    I'd love to find a similar setup for the mornings or for during lunch when I could get away for a bit. Prefer white or asian, large naturals and within the NW side of Richmond. Short Pump area. Hoping someone has a UTR to pass along.

    As always, I appreciate it. Stay safe!
    I am looking for the exact same thing. I am not a senior member yet because I'm only going to post when I have something relevant to add. I don't get out a lot to do this. But if anyone could pass along an UTR provider that is either mature, BBW or both, I'd love to find another regular gal or two.

  13. #22581

    Looking for Short Pump UTR

    Back where I moved from, I had a UTR that provided BBBJCIM for $50 and we worked out rates for HHR / HR FS, so I became a regular. She was clean, friendly, reliable and was in a decent enough place if you went there during the day, plus it was super close to me so I could pop over there for lunch or even before or after work. The best part is that I could call her with little notice and if she was available she would say 'come on over'. She was never a clock-watcher, and liked to have a good conversation. She never counted the money and she knew I would never short her. Most of the time I would go for BBBJ and as I said, it was never rushed; she always gave me the best she could (and she was amazing!

    I'd love to find a similar setup for the mornings or for during lunch when I could get away for a bit. Prefer white or asian, large naturals and within the NW side of Richmond. Short Pump area. Hoping someone has a UTR to pass along.

    As always, I appreciate it. Stay safe!

  14. #22580
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    His point: 90% of the ads for girls show them to be south of the river. Minimal are in Henrico, Ashland, Mechanicsville, etc. in comparison. My guess: lower average incomes in Chesterfield and larger addiction rate to heroin and meth south of river vs short pump.
    I can concur with this, nearly every time I am looking to meet someone I am either going to Midlo or south of Richmond on 95.

    Might be 1 or 2 people I have seen advertise in the northside.

  15. #22579

    Alex

    Anyone heard from her. What a gem before the monkey and her husband. Just curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape