Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 29350
-
10-08-21 07:39 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 658Yes I RTFF
All that comes up for her are posts of guys asking if there are any reviews of her. Has anyone actually seen her, and how was she? Thank you!
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/204202
-
10-08-21 07:11 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 142Hippie girl
I haven't seen Tallie but we are talking about her.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/241316
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 05:51 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 1095Hippie Girl
I feel like there are two Hippie Girls being talked about.
Originally Posted by Diddy1103
[View Original Post]
One is a redhead, hot body who gives a great tantric massage with HE. No touching her during the massage. I've seen her a lot but not in a long time. No link for her that I've seen recently but she doesn't show her face in her photos.
Then there's Tallie who I haven't seen. Is Tallie the one why'all are talking about? I've been hesitant. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/226579.
-
10-08-21 03:29 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 67Update
Did not pull the trigger. As for my experience we my first "real" massage and it went well. Definitely a good massager and pressure to relive a few knots in my back. No extras. However she did talk quite a bit did not mind, mainly because she was just good looking and the massage felt truly good in reliving pain. True regular message will be back soon.
Originally Posted by Sroberts
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BrianGold99; 10-08-21 at 03:39. Reason: Edited some information out
-
10-08-21 00:20 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 142Hippie girl
Yea that's her. She gives an amazing massage.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 23:58 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 127I'd second that.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 23:16 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 76No
No not Meg. She's 5'7 with a dancer's frame. That's how she describes herself. Has blonde hair in dreads. She's just amazing. Very nice and easy to talk to.
Originally Posted by Diddy1103
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 22:27 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 127Nope, a different hippie girl. I saw her many times. Totally worth it.
Originally Posted by Diddy1103
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 21:52 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 142Hippie girl
Is you talking about her??
https://megshealinghands.simdif.com/
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 21:43 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 142Hippie girl
Is you talking about Meg aka Blu she's in castleton as well.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 21:38 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 76Yes
If she's in castleton yes, run don't walk and no touching.
Originally Posted by Diddy1103
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 21:32 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 142Hippie girl
Idk she told me she's from Colorado.
Originally Posted by RadDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 21:04 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 26?
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/234551
What do you guys think of this one or has anyone tried it?
-
10-07-21 20:30 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 26Hippie girl
Is this the one that used to go by "hippie girl" on RR?
Originally Posted by Diddy1103
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 20:02 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 142Worth it
I'm going to make this short and sweet the post does seem sketchy because of the verification process but ITS WORTH IT, she's a hippie and probably one of the best massages I have ever gotten and even the HE was well worth it in my eyes.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





