Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8260
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's gone for now, but she's come here at least 3 times in the last 5 or 6 months. I haven't seen her yet but I talked to her and did my research and I'm positive her pics are real and she has a good attitude on the phone. I've never seen a review of her though. Looks like she's only escorted in NY and STL from what I've seen.
    Thank you. Super simple ad sometimes can't tell if it's legit or no.

  2. #8259
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Based on her pics she also has what I consider to be an incredibly annoying and distracting tattoo. At times you have to wonder what they were thinking assuming they were thinking at all. Just my $0. 02 worth from an old timer.
    Yes I agree.

  3. #8258

    Remy

    I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Remy today. She is very attractive. I would also say she is a very sweet girl and had a wonderful attitude. I would post a link to her ad, but I don't know how to do that. LOL. Her number is 217-XXX-0118. The only negative I would say is the area is a little sketchy, but not terrible. Give her a try gents, you will like her.

  4. #8257

    Tayler

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I texted with Tayler today. Not sure if she is real or not, but if she is she has a terrible attitude and major case of GPS.
    Based on her pics she also has what I consider to be an incredibly annoying and distracting tattoo. At times you have to wonder what they were thinking assuming they were thinking at all. Just my $0. 02 worth from an old timer.

  5. #8256
    Quote Originally Posted by Chenum1  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense. I was wondering about Margie also then the posting disappeared.
    Looks like she's gone for now, but she's come here at least 3 times in the last 5 or 6 months. I haven't seen her yet but I talked to her and did my research and I'm positive her pics are real and she has a good attitude on the phone. I've never seen a review of her though. Looks like she's only escorted in NY and STL from what I've seen.

  6. #8255

    Tayler

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I texted with Tayler today. Not sure if she is real or not, but if she is she has a terrible attitude and major case of GPS.
    Lmao No piece of ass is worth $600 for an hour. Fuck. That.

  7. #8254
    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I texted with Tayler today. Not sure if she is real or not, but if she is she has a terrible attitude and major case of GPS.
    Did she ask you for selfie also?

  8. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    No, but the first two look like they could theoretically be pimped by african american gentlemen. I can't confirm that though.

    If you're going to roll the dice on an unreviewed girl on Eros in St. Louis right now, please try "Margie". She looks hot as fuck and I know for sure has real pics, but she's unreviewed.
    Makes sense. I was wondering about Margie also then the posting disappeared.

  9. #8252
    I texted with Tayler today. Not sure if she is real or not, but if she is she has a terrible attitude and major case of GPS.

  10. #8251
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    How many people give credit to 1st time poster's who are very complimentary of a provider?
    Hopefully they do and they enjoy their time. Odd, anyway I'm not a reviewer because none of the girls ever mentioned are what I'm looking for. Have a nice day.

  11. #8250

    Try her email

    She is still using the same email she had years ago. I know because she wanted me to take a bunch of pictures of her and email them to her (which I gladly did). Try that sir. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    I shot her a message but no reply as of yet either. Thanks for all of the info on her and it seems like she was a local favorite when she was around.

  12. #8249
    Quote Originally Posted by ManONmoon  [View Original Post]
    You guys are looking for DESTINY!! She is on LC and them she also has a website. She is my go to AA in the stl area! Clean sexy and fun. Great part of stl she's in. She's cute with an amazing rack and will do absolutely everything to please you, she's a firecracker! I always have an unforgettable time with her. She's curvy with some cushion for the pushing. Worth everything and more. Everywhere she's posted she has great reviews especially LC. Check her out. Thank me later.
    How many people give credit to 1st time poster's who are very complimentary of a provider?

  13. #8248

    Destiny for sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMchn  [View Original Post]
    I was just typing thr same thing when this popped up. Anyone know of a reliable AA.
    You guys are looking for DESTINY!! She is on LC and them she also has a website. She is my go to AA in the stl area! Clean sexy and fun. Great part of stl she's in. She's cute with an amazing rack and will do absolutely everything to please you, she's a firecracker! I always have an unforgettable time with her. She's curvy with some cushion for the pushing. Worth everything and more. Everywhere she's posted she has great reviews especially LC. Check her out. Thank me later.

  14. #8247

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMchn  [View Original Post]
    I was just typing thr same thing when this popped up. Anyone know of a reliable AA.
    She post on listcrawler she'll show you a good time small bbw but nice lady.

  15. #8246
    No, but the first two look like they could theoretically be pimped by african american gentlemen. I can't confirm that though.

    If you're going to roll the dice on an unreviewed girl on Eros in St. Louis right now, please try "Margie". She looks hot as fuck and I know for sure has real pics, but she's unreviewed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape