Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 18264
-
10-07-21 12:20 #14544Banned Member

Posts: 687They been posting ads for a while so they not referral no more, a lot of spots are doing the 120 hh now, why you think people love dh so much its cause its cheaper and a lot of chicas to chose from LOL.
Originally Posted by ClbNy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 07:42 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 860V. I. P. Liz
So Im definitely superstitious ducking before a night out is good luck and it always makes my night better.
Called V. I. P. And they had extended hours. More traffic than usual definitely was 1 monger in front of me and 2 behind me.
So I get my one token and wait. Finally I'm greeted by a lovely young Colombian woman named Liz. She greats me she's maybe a slim thick with after market cannons but her ass was perfect. Definitely nothing better than watching a hottie gag on you and come up to air with dribble. The CBJ was fun definitely always a good welcome. I kinda wish I told her to ride me but nah doggy was a reflex. I've definitely just been on demon time lately and I put the leg up and slow stroked for awhile she was really receptive. Finished with a few deep strokes and blew in the bag. She thanked me and smiled. I cleaned up and realized I was late for the party but she was a great pregame. V. I. P. Is always a great pit stop 120 + 20 was the damage.
Definitely had someone call me Papi as I left and I thanked primo as I left.
Be safe and be after sex.
btw no one pays me for reviews I’m literally just a degenerative looking for a nut
I just hope my reviews help...maybe idk
-
10-06-21 22:47 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 174Britton
Man WTF happened to this spot. They have 2 girls that I would actually go see but now they are trying to up charge 120 hh and no more SS. That new door lady has a bad attitude too. Stay away fellas.
-
10-06-21 16:18 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 333I have no idea. Call and ask!
Originally Posted by Cholo54
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 14:42 #14540Regular Member

Posts: 18I agree! Not a brilliant idea.
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 12:35 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 102Do you know who is at carols tomorrow?
Originally Posted by BigPete1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 10:51 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 333Butterfly is at Carolina's today!
Originally Posted by TugaBoy14
[View Original Post]
Thank me later but please don't ask for a contact or getting you in!
-
10-06-21 08:35 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 860Honestly don't do that.
Originally Posted by BadOne098
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 22:57 #14536Regular Member

Posts: 4Do any of you guys know of what girls in Doll House offer BB full service?
Originally Posted by MeanMark456
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 22:36 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 860Failed attempt but won spoils Mexican Estrella?
So I decided to approach the Dungeon with intentions of slaying butterfly but I went too late in the evening.
So I waited and waited. A few Indian guys showed up and I waited sometime but this flaca with red hair just sat and I watched.
Someone took her but she later told me she ended the session early because he was too rough. She doesn't speak English but she explained enough. "Nice and slow" I told myself I was going to use this battle as practice but no oh no I ended up having fun but who knows the night is early. She cleans me and just dives right in the CBJ great I just watched her and it was a beautiful sight
She's small so mounting wasn't an issue she just begged not to be rough. Super snug box. Off to the races this ended up being way more intimate then expected she definitely told me to fuck her at will so I did. She's gets really wet and again it's super slow strokes that eventually gain speed but I don't pound away she actually makes me hold her hand like half way through which was adorable.
Basically I lost the main objective but achieved a side quest?
I blew into The bag and I pull out. I'm soaked. In conclusion it was 120 +.30 we tried to talk afterwards but my Spanish is limited but we say our goodbyes and I kiss her on the ass and she says "it's no big" but I saw it's perfect.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up here later rn after my outing but that was fun.
-
10-05-21 19:44 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 860😩 dude I should go for the culture tbh but I hate that place.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
😈.
-
10-05-21 18:42 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 122Antonella does her own thing sometimes. I've been to her place.
Originally Posted by JakeKick
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 12:47 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 2496Her home in Colombia.
Originally Posted by CyberSin3000
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 12:42 #14531Banned Member

Posts: 687Back home to motherland.
Originally Posted by CyberSin3000
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 22:25 #14530Regular Member

Posts: 2Where is Butterfly
It's been a while since I've seen her and was wondering where that big ass is. Been meaning to see her again.












Reply With Quote




