Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 37379
-
10-08-21 15:22 #22709Senior Member

Posts: 72Something new
Would really like to find similar as you have at Empire on West side, that's not one of the full service places.
Originally Posted by WiggzMcGee
[View Original Post]
Greek. No thanks.
PM is fine.
Thanks!
-
10-07-21 23:28 #22708Regular Member

Posts: 8What he said. I experience was identical. Not relaxing at all.
Originally Posted by FunNights69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 18:59 #22707Senior Member

Posts: 69Wanting something new
Been off the site a while, but I've been frequenting Empire Spa and have been getting the same girl, 30 min massage with 69 for 150, but I'm getting tired of the same thing. I never seem to get a different girl even when I ask if another is available.
Anyways, any places out there that have Greek on the menu?
-
10-07-21 17:30 #22706Senior Member

Posts: 40Oriental Health Spa Clarkston
I have been there over a dozen times and got nothing more than a HJ. Was FS an option there too?
Originally Posted by Telecaster
[View Original Post]
Last edited by JohnS1963; 10-07-21 at 17:32. Reason: Add Thread Title
-
10-07-21 15:38 #22705Senior Member

Posts: 929Detroit now ranks as the 24th largest city. Was once 4th. The five ish places that offer FS are scattered around. Now if you want massage and handy only then bella touch is your best choice, followed by famous shiatsu based on your Warren location.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 15:20 #22704Senior Member

Posts: 609I did not think it would that way in a large city, I'm from CT and plenty of places to get a quality massage and any extras you want. Appreciate to reply.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 14:20 #22703Senior Member

Posts: 450Kris in Ferndale from CL
Saw ad on CL about Kris in Ferndale. Gorgeous AA provider. Ad claims 100% legit. Is this true or is the ad a front?
-
10-07-21 13:38 #22702Regular Member

Posts: 5Idk it may be some truth to that, last time I seen her she was kissing all over me even kissed my junior, which led me to believe it was more to have but I didn't press the issue, but I did have her climb on top of me and sucked on those melons LOL. But she been gone from swb for a while now. She used to be the best value there as the massage was real good too.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:34 #22701Senior Member

Posts: 94I can confirm that as of this morning, there is no Gina that works at SWB. Asked for her, when I was there. I second what HeeJunk said.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 09:19 #22700Senior Member

Posts: 929If you mean swb the answer is highly unlikely. Don't believe everything you read on rub maps.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 09:13 #22699Senior Member

Posts: 929There is no such thing in Detroit as a really good massage along with FULL service. The AMPs in Detroit with FS provide almost no massage at all. Two separate business models. Might want to think about two different events, not combining them.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 08:30 #22698Senior Member

Posts: 94Best massage
Bella Touch Massage in Eastpointe is the place for you. Asian establishment. Joy will take good care of you or Yoko if she is stilll there. You may get multiple hands working you at no extra cost. One place to avoid is P. T Nails in SCS, unless you are into being mistreated.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 08:08 #22697Senior Member

Posts: 609Need recommendations
Hello fellow mongers.
I'll be in Northern Detroit (Warren) on business.
Can you please send me recommendations for a good full service massage.
Asian or non Asian is ok, AMP or private provider is also good.
I do have a bad back so an actual good massage is important.
Please PM me the info.
Thanks so much!
-
10-07-21 02:48 #22696Banned Member

Posts: 298Famous
Any truth to a Gina at Famous doing CBJ?
-
10-06-21 12:24 #22695Senior Member

Posts: 118Heading east again
Heading to Roseville tomorrow. What's out that way that isn't an AMP. I know Christabella is in Warren. And Faith in SCS. Anything else? Any good non-Asian parlors or places in office buildings? Willing to go all around Macomb County. Also I have some places to share if no one wants to be public about what's out there.











Reply With Quote





