Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 30321
-
10-08-21 16:36 #14316Senior Member

Posts: 115Tatiana?
Anyone have intel on this one? TIA.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lotte/68235508
-
10-08-21 15:42 #14315Senior Member

Posts: 7335Read down just 2 posts. He said he got FS.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 14:58 #14314Senior Member

Posts: 145Full Service?
Just a rub or is there full service available?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 08:54 #14313Senior Member

Posts: 544There are few reviews in her. I tried visiting her in Matthews / Indian Trial area but when I reached the parking, she gave me the Number for room but she stopped me and got panicked when the owner of thr small motel visited her next room to show it to few guys.
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
I could actually see from parking so I didn't stay and left. Someone said that these picture are very old.
-
10-07-21 21:18 #14312Senior Member

Posts: 719Menu wide open, FS for me.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 18:44 #14311Senior Member

Posts: 392XAli. Wow
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3174236
Decided to give this one a shout.
Everything on menu save Greek and BBFS.
GFE, awesome BBBJ, wild, MSOG. $$$ for the hour.
Will repeat.
Has meat curtains.
-
10-07-21 15:06 #14310Senior Member

Posts: 408Interested
After reading some of the responses about this UTR, I got the feeling it was a scam, but if The Mechanik is singing praises, then I'm in.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Pm me her info if you can.
-
10-07-21 14:04 #14309Senior Member

Posts: 101Qce
There was a pretty black girl that I chatted with briefly same story. Major upsell.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 12:57 #14308Senior Member

Posts: 267It she offering standard rub & rug or is FS on the menu?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 07:21 #14307Banned Member

Posts: 930Sloppy kitties
I seriously need to stop eating these working girl sloppy kitties.
-
10-07-21 07:15 #14306Banned Member

Posts: 1148Mina
She's with the QCE crew and has major GPS. Used to be $160/ Hhr, $200/ h for a rub and tug. I believe FS is $500 and she doesn't do BJs. No thank you.
Originally Posted by JadeCircle
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 05:55 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 719Haille
She is Chatty Cathy for sure, but nice body and pics are accurate. Definitely an athletic spinner build.
She books dudes on a tight schedule, so while I wouldn't call it rushed she definitely has an accurate internal clock. Usually she pops up after getting me off and grabs a towel to sop up the mess I made in her LOL. On that note Funder, the DATY you enjoy with her is a healthy serving of mixed baby batter soup.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 05:45 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 719Nice time
https://sumosear.ch/phone/704-413-7506
I will be seeing her again. Added a little weight from pics but the T&A are as pictured. Cute face, pretty eyes, no signs of demons or handler. Fun little MILF.
-
10-07-21 05:36 #14303Senior Member

Posts: 719Shelley
Even more vintage than that! She was a Craigslist poster.
Originally Posted by TheDude3
[View Original Post]
Agree about the weight. She's early 50's, nice fake cans, in good shape for her age. She's got a good sized tummy that she tries to keep covered but IMO her legs and ass are nice. She'll do a 120 hh if she responds. If she doesn't she's booked up and will try to get you to do 300 for an hour. Which is ridiculous.
She can deepthroat and would prefer to not waste the condom LOL. Over the years I would wager I've dropped more loads in her snatch than any other provider. She also enjoys a good mouthful. Like, actually enjoys it.
Not a pedestal chick by any means. No, hell no. But if you fit into her schedule she's got a nice box and is a cool bird.
-
10-06-21 22:40 #14302Senior Member

Posts: 51Not worth it
Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree she's not worth it if this is the way she's going to act. I've been mongering for a decade and during that time I've seen some real beauties who have much better attitudes. I understand how to be polite and pursue screening avenues so for her to throw a "it's not my fault other people were able to finalize their appointment before yours" after 2 hours of silence when she literally messaged minutes after my inquiry that the time was "fine" is basically a slap to the face. If she doesn't want to do what's she's doing she doesn't have to.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





