Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 28080
-
10-06-21 22:35 #15540Senior Member

Posts: 132I recently went to Sakura (for the first time) with the intent good only a legit massage from a cute girl. Looks like I pulled one of new girls Sofie (not Sofia from what she told me) and enjoyed a good solid massage. She looked to also be late 20's / early 30's and had nice petite frame. No signals from me for more, and I may continue that way.
Originally Posted by Coltt45
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 22:10 #15539Regular Member

Posts: 7I agree with this sentiment. I know that at KK and Pine they had plenty of business before covid (I'm not sure what it's like right now). I've had many visits where I can hear their phone ringing constantly and other mongers coming through. They're really unlikely to be hurting for business.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 21:51 #15538Senior Member

Posts: 313Diamond
Went to go see good old Eva. Been a long time since I made my way back to her. She's almost everyone's go to AMP if they need a good massage with a nice finish. Been out for a few weeks, so it was nice get a quality rub down. Went beyond my expectations this visit and left a happy man.
-
10-06-21 21:07 #15537Banned Member

Posts: 92[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
NCWaterman posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.
Thanks,
Jackson
-
10-06-21 20:19 #15536Senior Member

Posts: 388I Agree With All You Said RChangDatyKing
Thank you for the comment. You said a lot that needs to be said, and needs to be said more often in this room.
I did not intend on stirring up so much emotion as I was trying to be humorous. There is no doubt sarcasm is very hard to decipher in writing.
We know we all keep our favorites close to our vest. We all know that smart Mongers protect their flock. We also know that smart Mongers will not divulge personal secrets. Especially when asked not to.
We know smart Monger know discretion protects our ladies and often reaps rewards. So don't worry, I never expected the Lucky Mongers to suddenly start sharing all, because I consider my self a Lucky Monger.
So you can be sure, I will share some, but I'll never tell all, no matter who asks.
Glad you spoke up, glad my comment got the conversation started. Thanks again for commenting. Max.
-
10-06-21 19:21 #15535Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great video! I hear you NCW. I still share in open forum and will add clues like FBSM +, fun, engaging, etc. It's still in my reviews. I am definitely more cautious when sending detailed PMs to "Bros. " I am definitely not saying what my tip is! LOL.
Originally Posted by NCWaterman
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 18:45 #15534Banned Member

Posts: 3075Good point, Waylay. Yeah I don't know if any girls wants to see 10 plus guys a day.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 18:38 #15533Senior Member

Posts: 226I'm glad you asked. No changing of sheets or even the towel above the sheets. They used a disposable thin fabric softer than what you find in your doctor's office but probably doesn't do a great job with sweat and other body fluids.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 18:27 #15532Senior Member

Posts: 618A quick note here. And I would never discourage people from sharing. But those half-hour girls don't necessarily like reviews either, at least some of them. If they're just handling incoming traffic, they'll get away with 2-5 customers a day. If they're taking appointments based on amazing reviews, they'll see 10+ guys a day. They don't like it. But booker / Mamasan *loves* when that happens haha.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 18:24 #15531Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by ZReelman
[View Original Post]
The pretty/young girl's at the non FS spas are so busy already with their regulars they don't want / need the publicity, "free advertisement. " They also don't want the attention from customers they don’t know. The joke with some of the girls at these spas is. When a girl gets in a review on RM, etc they call her celebrity or famous. LOL.
Now the girls at 108, Pine, KK, MRC, Ronson, etc. Yeah these girls will want us to post as many reviews as possible. The more 30 minutes sessions the better it is for them.
-
10-06-21 18:22 #15530Senior Member

Posts: 394I totally agree with you. How can this dude do that to someone else helping them out? It's crazy to even think of pulling out the phone to show them the message LOL.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 18:13 #15529Senior Member

Posts: 160The spa is named Pine Spa now. It's still open and probably has the same ladies working when you were there last. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Vouyer18
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 16:15 #15528Senior Member

Posts: 284Absolute Truth
Agreed. I have willingly shied away from posting reviews resulting from earlier efforts to share the wealth in public and private. At the end of the day, I celebrate all of your successes in obtaining special services, but I am still more interested in my own successes.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 15:21 #15527Banned Member

Posts: 92[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-06-21 15:14 #15526Senior Member

Posts: 249That's crazy
It is unfathomable to me that someone would use intel from this board to negotiate prices / services with a provider. Taking in your phone and showing a thread post? That's ridiculous, monger card should be revoked. SMH.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




