Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15538

    Diamond

    Went to go see good old Eva. Been a long time since I made my way back to her. She's almost everyone's go to AMP if they need a good massage with a nice finish. Been out for a few weeks, so it was nice get a quality rub down. Went beyond my expectations this visit and left a happy man.

  2. #15537
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    NCWaterman posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  3. #15536

    I Agree With All You Said RChangDatyKing

    Thank you for the comment. You said a lot that needs to be said, and needs to be said more often in this room.

    I did not intend on stirring up so much emotion as I was trying to be humorous. There is no doubt sarcasm is very hard to decipher in writing.

    We know we all keep our favorites close to our vest. We all know that smart Mongers protect their flock. We also know that smart Mongers will not divulge personal secrets. Especially when asked not to.

    We know smart Monger know discretion protects our ladies and often reaps rewards. So don't worry, I never expected the Lucky Mongers to suddenly start sharing all, because I consider my self a Lucky Monger.

    So you can be sure, I will share some, but I'll never tell all, no matter who asks.

    Glad you spoke up, glad my comment got the conversation started. Thanks again for commenting. Max.

  4. #15535
    Quote Originally Posted by NCWaterman  [View Original Post]
    Excellent take. And while I can fully appreciate & respect both of your sentiments and where you stand on this subject. I tend of put myself on the other side of this double edge sword. When it comes to this hobby, you guys, are my "Bro's. And besides, in the end it always ends up the same way. Anyway:" Then suddenly she's not your WG, no mo!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SyWdbuEDNw
    Great video! I hear you NCW. I still share in open forum and will add clues like FBSM +, fun, engaging, etc. It's still in my reviews. I am definitely more cautious when sending detailed PMs to "Bros. " I am definitely not saying what my tip is! LOL.

  5. #15534
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    A quick note here. And I would never discourage people from sharing. But those half-hour girls don't necessarily like reviews either, at least some of them. If they're just handling incoming traffic, they'll get away with 2-5 customers a day. If they're taking appointments based on amazing reviews, they'll see 10+ guys a day. They don't like it. But booker / Mamasan *loves* when that happens haha.
    Good point, Waylay. Yeah I don't know if any girls wants to see 10 plus guys a day.

  6. #15533
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    With that type of Fuck-Factory Production Line, -do the girl's even have time to change-out the bed linen between sessions?
    I'm glad you asked. No changing of sheets or even the towel above the sheets. They used a disposable thin fabric softer than what you find in your doctor's office but probably doesn't do a great job with sweat and other body fluids.

  7. #15532
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    The girl's at the non FS spas are so busy already they don't want / need the publicity, "free advertisement. " They also don't want the attention. The joke with some of the girls at these spas is. When a girl gets in a review on RM, etc they call her celebrity or famous. LOL.

    Now the girls at 108, Pine, KK, MRC, Ronson, etc. Yeah these girls will want us to post as many reviews as possible. The more 30 minutes sessions the better it is for them.
    A quick note here. And I would never discourage people from sharing. But those half-hour girls don't necessarily like reviews either, at least some of them. If they're just handling incoming traffic, they'll get away with 2-5 customers a day. If they're taking appointments based on amazing reviews, they'll see 10+ guys a day. They don't like it. But booker / Mamasan *loves* when that happens haha.

  8. #15531
    Quote Originally Posted by ZReelman  [View Original Post]
    You need to put in the work.

    It seems like it would be strange that the girls at AMP's would not want to be reviewed because let's face it, who doesn't want free advertising? However, I will agree with the King that many don't want the publicity. I have had therapist come right out and say "please no internet". Not sure if they are worried about LE, weirdos or both.

    Another good point the King makes is that the best girls are not being shared and reviewed on an open forum. The majority of guys, once they find paradise, want to lock the door and throw away the key. This is why you need to do your own leg work. I just go to the various AMP's, see who is working and roll the dice. Numerous times I see a girl who is working at a place, not the one I am with but make sure on the way out I get that girls name for a future try. Sure there are mixed results however, I too have found some gems that not one single word has been written about. So don't be lazy, go on that hunt that will possibly help you find that diamond in the rough. They are most definitely out there.

    The pretty/young girl's at the non FS spas are so busy already with their regulars they don't want / need the publicity, "free advertisement. " They also don't want the attention from customers they don’t know. The joke with some of the girls at these spas is. When a girl gets in a review on RM, etc they call her celebrity or famous. LOL.

    Now the girls at 108, Pine, KK, MRC, Ronson, etc. Yeah these girls will want us to post as many reviews as possible. The more 30 minutes sessions the better it is for them.

  9. #15530
    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    It is unfathomable to me that someone would use intel from this board to negotiate prices / services with a provider. Taking in your phone and showing a thread post? That's ridiculous, monger card should be revoked. SMH.
    I totally agree with you. How can this dude do that to someone else helping them out? It's crazy to even think of pulling out the phone to show them the message LOL.

  10. #15529
    Quote Originally Posted by Vouyer18  [View Original Post]
    After a long time away from SD, I'm heading back for good. I used to frequent old Hana Spa on Clairemont very often but haven't been in the area since 2015. Loved that place so here's what I'm looking for, if you guys can give me an update:

    1.) is Hana still there and as good?

    2.) any young tiny / spinner talent out there now?

    3.) How's the curvy Latina menu? It was scarce back then.

    Feel free to PM and if you're ever traveling to the east coast, And I'll give the info.

    Thanks in advance gents, can't tell you how excited I am to get back to the land of milk and honey.
    The spa is named Pine Spa now. It's still open and probably has the same ladies working when you were there last. Enjoy!

  11. #15528

    Absolute Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I am going to respond to your comment about why I think some Mongers are holding out. I am one of those mongers and will explain why. I will be direct and some guys will ask, what happened to Bros before Hoes. Sorry, in these instances I am picking the hotties.

    I can assure you that 90% of the guys on this forum have UTR girls they see that they don't report about, or leave out lots of details, activities offered to them if they do post reviews. Yes, I have 5 AMP girls I can see regularly that I get FS from and tip no more than $100. No, I don't see GILFs, overweight, unattractive providers. I have been going to traditional AMPs for over 10 plus years and have been to almost all of them, at least once (mainly in Central SD, SB, or East County). I try to avoid the shops with only 2-women staff because they will generally have GILFs or they are FS spas. Sometimes I go do some window shopping in search of "young" masseuse or those that are my types. These places want your business and will sometimes show you the line up if you start to walk out.

    Okay back to why I "hold out. " The main reason- many / most guys on here have very little to no DISCRETIONS. These guys will "name / handle" drop you in a heartbeat for pussy. So, they don't care about Bros over Hoes either. They see a post and they run to that spa and request to see the girl that was just reviewed. They ask for the same service that were described in the review and when they are turned down they show the girl the review. I will share some personal experiences since being on this board. I provided some intel and specific details, services that were offered to me, my tip amounts to some senior members and these yahoos goes and show the girls my PMs telling them the details of my sessions. The reason why I know is because the girls texted and asked if I told people about my sessions, of course I denied it but the dead give away to the girls were the tip amounts these guys told them I tipped. These were odd amounts like $70, $90, etc. So yeah I don't report everything because some people can't keep their mouths shut. This is why I won't share my UTR girls with expanded menus. And don't ask me what my tip amounts are / were. We all know what the range is, so bring enough and be prepared.

    Girls that work at traditional AMPs do not want to be reviewed. They do not want guys that they haven't seen before asking for them by name. These girls know we get their names from review sites that's why they'll say so and so is busy if they are that person being asked for. The guys will stay anyways because the girl is attractive, etc. This girl will then give a fake name to the customer so their "known name" is not being reviewed.

    I've posted this before, but be respectful of the girl's requests if you want that special relationship and menu to continue. Have good hygiene, don't grab without asking or have their permission. If the girls like you they'll give clues. They'll be playful during the HJ, etc. If they give you their numbers it's a good start. . then repeat soon because that's when the menu usually opens up. Happy Hobbying fellas!
    Agreed. I have willingly shied away from posting reviews resulting from earlier efforts to share the wealth in public and private. At the end of the day, I celebrate all of your successes in obtaining special services, but I am still more interested in my own successes.

  12. #15527
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #15526

    That's crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I am going to respond to your comment about why I think some Mongers are holding out. I am one of those mongers and will explain why. I will be direct and some guys will ask, what happened to Bros before Hoes. Sorry, in these instances I am picking the hotties.

    I can assure you that 90% of the guys on this forum have UTR girls they see that they don't report about, or leave out lots of details, activities offered to them if they do post reviews. Yes, I have 5 AMP girls I can see regularly that I get FS from and tip no more than $100. No, I don't see GILFs, overweight, unattractive providers. I have been going to traditional AMPs for over 10 plus years and have been to almost all of them, at least once (mainly in Central SD, SB, or East County). I try to avoid the shops with only 2-women staff because they will generally have GILFs or they are FS spas. Sometimes I go do some window shopping in search of "young" masseuse or those that are my types. These places want your business and will sometimes show you the line up if you start to walk out.

    Okay back to why I "hold out. " The main reason- many / most guys on here have very little to no DISCRETIONS. These guys will "name / handle" drop you in a heartbeat for pussy. So, they don't care about Bros over Hoes either.
    It is unfathomable to me that someone would use intel from this board to negotiate prices / services with a provider. Taking in your phone and showing a thread post? That's ridiculous, monger card should be revoked. SMH.

  14. #15525

    Coming back! Looking for.

    After a long time away from SD, I'm heading back for good. I used to frequent old Hana Spa on Clairemont very often but haven't been in the area since 2015. Loved that place so here's what I'm looking for, if you guys can give me an update:

    1.) is Hana still there and as good?

    2.) any young tiny / spinner talent out there now?

    3.) How's the curvy Latina menu? It was scarce back then.

    Feel free to PM and if you're ever traveling to the east coast, And I'll give the info.

    Thanks in advance gents, can't tell you how excited I am to get back to the land of milk and honey.

  15. #15524
    You need to put in the work.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]

    Girls that work at traditional AMPs do not want to be reviewed. They do not want guys that they haven't seen before asking for them by name. These girls know we get their names from review sites that's why they'll say so and so is busy if they are that person being asked for. The guys will stay anyways because the girl is attractive, etc. This girl will then give a fake name to the customer so their "known name" is not being reviewed.

    I've posted this before, but be respectful of the girl's requests if you want that special relationship and menu to continue. Have good hygiene, don't grab without asking or have their permission. If the girls like you they'll give clues. They'll be playful during the HJ, etc. If they give you their numbers it's a good start. . then repeat soon because that's when the menu usually opens up. Happy Hobbying fellas!
    It seems like it would be strange that the girls at AMP's would not want to be reviewed because let's face it, who doesn't want free advertising? However, I will agree with the King that many don't want the publicity. I have had therapist come right out and say "please no internet". Not sure if they are worried about LE, weirdos or both.

    Another good point the King makes is that the best girls are not being shared and reviewed on an open forum. The majority of guys, once they find paradise, want to lock the door and throw away the key. This is why you need to do your own leg work. I just go to the various AMP's, see who is working and roll the dice. Numerous times I see a girl who is working at a place, not the one I am with but make sure on the way out I get that girls name for a future try. Sure there are mixed results however, I too have found some gems that not one single word has been written about. So don't be lazy, go on that hunt that will possibly help you find that diamond in the rough. They are most definitely out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape