Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 985 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 485 885 935 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 1035 1085 1485 1985 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22585

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Back where I moved from, I had a UTR that provided BBBJCIM for $50 and we worked out rates for HHR / HR FS, so I became a regular. She was clean, friendly, reliable and was in a decent enough place if you went there during the day, plus it was super close to me so I could pop over there for lunch or even before or after work. The best part is that I could call her with little notice and if she was available she would say 'come on over'. She was never a clock-watcher, and liked to have a good conversation. She never counted the money and she knew I would never short her. Most of the time I would go for BBBJ and as I said, it was never rushed; she always gave me the best she could (and she was amazing!

    I'd love to find a similar setup for the mornings or for during lunch when I could get away for a bit. Prefer white or asian, large naturals and within the NW side of Richmond. Short Pump area. Hoping someone has a UTR to pass along.

    As always, I appreciate it. Stay safe!
    Man that's a tall ask for this area, to bad you couldn't bring her with you because a bbjcim around here they're tryna charge $.

  2. #22584
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    His point: 90% of the ads for girls show them to be south of the river. Minimal are in Henrico, Ashland, Mechanicsville, etc. in comparison. My guess: lower average incomes in Chesterfield and larger addiction rate to heroin and meth south of river vs short pump.
    My guess: much higher rates of busts and LEO activity north of the river vs. Chesterfield, Petersburg, Hopewell.

  3. #22583
    Quote Originally Posted by Roronora  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamed about her before. It's been a while so YMMV. Great BBBJ and doggy, never tried missionary on her. She talks a lot and groans but gets the job done nonetheless.

  4. #22582
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Back where I moved from, I had a UTR that provided BBBJCIM for $50 and we worked out rates for HHR / HR FS, so I became a regular. She was clean, friendly, reliable and was in a decent enough place if you went there during the day, plus it was super close to me so I could pop over there for lunch or even before or after work. The best part is that I could call her with little notice and if she was available she would say 'come on over'. She was never a clock-watcher, and liked to have a good conversation. She never counted the money and she knew I would never short her. Most of the time I would go for BBBJ and as I said, it was never rushed; she always gave me the best she could (and she was amazing!

    I'd love to find a similar setup for the mornings or for during lunch when I could get away for a bit. Prefer white or asian, large naturals and within the NW side of Richmond. Short Pump area. Hoping someone has a UTR to pass along.

    As always, I appreciate it. Stay safe!
    I am looking for the exact same thing. I am not a senior member yet because I'm only going to post when I have something relevant to add. I don't get out a lot to do this. But if anyone could pass along an UTR provider that is either mature, BBW or both, I'd love to find another regular gal or two.

  5. #22581

    Looking for Short Pump UTR

    Back where I moved from, I had a UTR that provided BBBJCIM for $50 and we worked out rates for HHR / HR FS, so I became a regular. She was clean, friendly, reliable and was in a decent enough place if you went there during the day, plus it was super close to me so I could pop over there for lunch or even before or after work. The best part is that I could call her with little notice and if she was available she would say 'come on over'. She was never a clock-watcher, and liked to have a good conversation. She never counted the money and she knew I would never short her. Most of the time I would go for BBBJ and as I said, it was never rushed; she always gave me the best she could (and she was amazing!

    I'd love to find a similar setup for the mornings or for during lunch when I could get away for a bit. Prefer white or asian, large naturals and within the NW side of Richmond. Short Pump area. Hoping someone has a UTR to pass along.

    As always, I appreciate it. Stay safe!

  6. #22580
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    His point: 90% of the ads for girls show them to be south of the river. Minimal are in Henrico, Ashland, Mechanicsville, etc. in comparison. My guess: lower average incomes in Chesterfield and larger addiction rate to heroin and meth south of river vs short pump.
    I can concur with this, nearly every time I am looking to meet someone I am either going to Midlo or south of Richmond on 95.

    Might be 1 or 2 people I have seen advertise in the northside.

  7. #22579

    Alex

    Anyone heard from her. What a gem before the monkey and her husband. Just curious.

  8. #22578
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird804  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the PG / Petersburg area and you come down here for the talent? I must be missing them. I seen the SW that usually around jade garden area but that's a no go from me.
    His point: 90% of the ads for girls show them to be south of the river. Minimal are in Henrico, Ashland, Mechanicsville, etc. in comparison. My guess: lower average incomes in Chesterfield and larger addiction rate to heroin and meth south of river vs short pump.

  9. #22577

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Yea I hear you on this.

    Trying to work out what I want my rotation to be myself. It is nice when they acquainted with you, just text them and they know you are good for it.

    I might just only do 1-2 in rotation and maybe have a wild card occasionally.

    Proximity is nice though, I am on the northside and it sucks having to go all the way down to Chester / Peterburgs most of the time.
    I'm in the PG / Petersburg area and you come down here for the talent? I must be missing them. I seen the SW that usually around jade garden area but that's a no go from me.

  10. #22576
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeavyHauler  [View Original Post]
    1st time posting here but just wanted to let you fellas know to be careful in the Chester area especially near the hooters. Doing some work in the area and seen some good men in uniform and out of uniform posted. 10/5/21.
    Thanks. They are always at Hooters tho.

  11. #22575
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Exactly and this is why you should get a rotation of 2 or 3 providers. They always answer my texts and I know if I say I'm coming to see them I'm definitely coming. I don't over pay usually $- 5 hr. One I give a little more because she's smoking hot no monkey and is GFE. Low hanging fruit nowadays seems to get a premium because guys pay. I'm not a haggler because of exactly what was said nothing worse than a disgruntled dream. If it's too high for what I'm looking at I'm dipping. No hard feelings but I'm not paying $. 5 for some scratchy provider. People stop paying they will lower their prices. So hard to get new talent that already isn't corrupted. Be safe be smart why'll.
    Yea I hear you on this.

    Trying to work out what I want my rotation to be myself. It is nice when they acquainted with you, just text them and they know you are good for it.

    I might just only do 1-2 in rotation and maybe have a wild card occasionally.

    Proximity is nice though, I am on the northside and it sucks having to go all the way down to Chester / Peterburgs most of the time.

  12. #22574

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeavyHauler  [View Original Post]
    1st time posting here but just wanted to let you fellas know to be careful in the Chester area especially near the hooters. Doing some work in the area and seen some good men in uniform and out of uniform posted. 10/5/21.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  13. #22573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I very much hate paying $100 and up when it shouldn't be that way but damn even getting ahold of them is tough. It'll be days when I send 20 texts and get no response. So negation is hard sometimes. Plus, taking them down price wise sometimes makes the dream and vibe off so.
    Exactly and this is why you should get a rotation of 2 or 3 providers. They always answer my texts and I know if I say I'm coming to see them I'm definitely coming. I don't over pay usually $- 5 hr. One I give a little more because she's smoking hot no monkey and is GFE. Low hanging fruit nowadays seems to get a premium because guys pay. I'm not a haggler because of exactly what was said nothing worse than a disgruntled dream. If it's too high for what I'm looking at I'm dipping. No hard feelings but I'm not paying $. 5 for some scratchy provider. People stop paying they will lower their prices. So hard to get new talent that already isn't corrupted. Be safe be smart why'll.

  14. #22572
    1st time posting here but just wanted to let you fellas know to be careful in the Chester area especially near the hooters. Doing some work in the area and seen some good men in uniform and out of uniform posted. 10/5/21.

  15. #22571
    Quote Originally Posted by Roronora  [View Original Post]
    Eye catcher?? Kinda rough looking but hey,. Who am I.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape