Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6155

    These are ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    None, well mostly none, I saw on WYP for dates didn't go expecting a "vanilla date". They were dtf, except for a couple who thought I'd pay 200 just to buy them dinner. I always made it abundantly clear what I was looking for and if they weren't on the same page, we needed to move on. I moved on from WYP to SA and haven't looked back.
    I would just throw out there that these women think that they are ladies and not call girls. So. . . While they say they want a vanilla date. . . They'll probably be willing to do more if they like you.

  2. #6154
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    When women make an offer on WYP are they expecting that for just a vanilla date?
    None, well mostly none, I saw on WYP for dates didn't go expecting a "vanilla date". They were dtf, except for a couple who thought I'd pay 200 just to buy them dinner. I always made it abundantly clear what I was looking for and if they weren't on the same page, we needed to move on. I moved on from WYP to SA and haven't looked back.

  3. #6153

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    When women make an offer on WYP are they expecting that for just a vanilla date?
    I believe so. And its ridiculous that some of them offer $100 so you can take them out on a dinner date. This type of business model sounds so stupid.

  4. #6152
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Alli,

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nRd32AeNyKjY2B

    Is playing solo from Gabby.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...PP9pD0eXDWnjbg

    Alli cannot host nor does she drive. Alli, age 19, does not seem to know what to do in bed. She acts like a very immature girl. She prohibits P2 P and sex. She doesn't do DFK. Kissing seems to be unacceptable. There is actually very little that she does other than lie there saying she is saving herself for marriage.

    Don't waste your time or money.
    When women make an offer on WYP are they expecting that for just a vanilla date?

  5. #6151

    Scammers!

    SweetLover.

    Insists on M&G for pay and no play that day but will play the following day. Yeah. No!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-f8f701776e0f

    Sweetmolly.

    Asks for 50 or just 25 to prove you're real before showing up. NO! Couldn't send a verification pic with asked for pose and eventually did but pic was of a different girl. Eventually got a call that I let go to VM and the message was from a guy cursing me out for wasting his time LOL! Anyone else want to waste his time?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-05850b50fb59

    Lookingforlove.

    Still stringing this one along but I'm fairly certain is a fake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-58299cd2bada

  6. #6150

    Alli was GabbyandAlli-stay away

    Apparently Alli,

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nRd32AeNyKjY2B

    Is playing solo from Gabby.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/m...PP9pD0eXDWnjbg

    Alli cannot host nor does she drive. Alli, age 19, does not seem to know what to do in bed. She acts like a very immature girl. She prohibits P2 P and sex. She doesn't do DFK. Kissing seems to be unacceptable. There is actually very little that she does other than lie there saying she is saving herself for marriage.

    Don't waste your time or money.

  7. #6149
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCg  [View Original Post]
    These girls are real. They came over to my hotel as promised, looked exactly like their pics, and I had a full-on porn threesome.

    I fucked them both raw, did all sorts of blowjobs, they ate one another out and both came on my dick and with each other. Begged for a joint facial. Pm me for pic of them in my shower after we fucked.
    Can confirm they are indeed real, in that they're not bots from Russia. But the pics on the profile are at least 5 years old, likely even more. We met up for a meet-and-greet and while they were attractive women and dtf, they were noticeably older. Took a pass given the inflated allowance figures they insisted on. One even has an entire set of tattoos down her body that is absent from the profile pics which clearly were taken many years ago.

    Not suggesting anyone open to pay a premium avoid solely for that reason, but just be aware you're getting a noticeably older version of the women pictured when deciding if it's worth it.

  8. #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCg  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I had been drinking. Pretty happy it didn't cost me.
    Haha, well I'm glad it worked out for you in the end. Good intel too, since many are wary of the duo profiles.

  9. #6147

    Booze

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Wait, you deliberately left the $1 K with them alone while you left to grab dinner, even though you thought it was likely they would grab the money and run (as is usually the case with these two-fers)?
    Yes, I had been drinking. Pretty happy it didn't cost me.

  10. #6146
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCg  [View Original Post]
    These girls are real. They came over to my hotel as promised, looked exactly like their pics, and I had a full-on porn threesome.

    I fucked them both raw, did all sorts of blowjobs, they ate one another out and both came on my dick and with each other. Begged for a joint facial. Pm me for pic of them in my shower after we fucked.

    They had std tests, but neither on birth control. I am going to continue seeing them but only for head so you all can fuck them raw to your cocks' delight.

    I felt it was too good to be true at first so when they wanted dinner before fucking I deliberately told them the 1 k was I'm the dresser when I left for 25 min to pick up their dinner. They were (much to my surprise) still in my bed when I returned!

    They didn't even want to eat first -- porn sex, then they ate and even went to the local strip club with me after but I couldn't get them in (one didn't have her I'd).

    Best fucking thousand dollars I ever spent. I will continue seeing them but only for head.

    But you horny fuckers should all go make them rich. They deserve it.
    Wait, you deliberately left the $1 K with them alone while you left to grab dinner, even though you thought it was likely they would grab the money and run (as is usually the case with these two-fers)?

  11. #6145

    I have some valuable intel here

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Wants 600 each, nope.

    TwoIsBetterThanOne.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-84bf684f815d
    These girls are real. They came over to my hotel as promised, looked exactly like their pics, and I had a full-on porn threesome.

    I fucked them both raw, did all sorts of blowjobs, they ate one another out and both came on my dick and with each other. Begged for a joint facial. Pm me for pic of them in my shower after we fucked.

    They had std tests, but neither on birth control. I am going to continue seeing them but only for head so you all can fuck them raw to your cocks' delight.

    I felt it was too good to be true at first so when they wanted dinner before fucking I deliberately told them the 1 k was I'm the dresser when I left for 25 min to pick up their dinner. They were (much to my surprise) still in my bed when I returned!

    They didn't even want to eat first -- porn sex, then they ate and even went to the local strip club with me after but I couldn't get them in (one didn't have her I'd).

    Best fucking thousand dollars I ever spent. I will continue seeing them but only for head.

    But you horny fuckers should all go make them rich. They deserve it.

  12. #6144
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't meet until she's paid FIRST lmao.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-04f05e852cd8
    This one told me she's just here to sell pics.

  13. #6143
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    No intel, but she looks at least a decade older than her posted 34.
    She's a Highlandtown streetwalker. Anything you want for $30.

  14. #6142

    Inbox can give you 411

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    No intel, but she looks at least a decade older than her posted 34.
    PM me I can give you some info.

  15. #6141

    Two girls

    Wants 600 each, nope.

    TwoIsBetterThanOne.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-84bf684f815d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape