Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17127

    Thanks for this

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuMango  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. She is absolutely infuriating to deal with, but the pics are her. She will go from not responding one day to texting me the next asking for money for pics / vids, I threw her 4. 0 once for some pics and was disappointed. She's super super money hungry as well, quoted me 2. 50 for hr, had me call her when I was on my way, changed it to 3. 00 and then 3. 50 for an hr. Told her I was willing to do 3 if I got MSOG and she agreed but was angry, then sent me a text saying I was blocked. She is hot, but no touching and everything covered. For the headache and price and attitude I would stay away. In person she's pretty obnoxious too, won't shut up but also not a good conversationalist. Based currently in Arlington Heights / Elk Grove Village area. She is hot though, pretty decent CBJ and tight grip, which is why I've put up with her BS multiple times. It's also pretty slim pickings up here in the NW Burbs sometimes LOL.
    Report and maybe someday these dumb a** *s will look at these forums and realize just how f**king dumb they are with their gps and mouthy attitudes. For me being so old and by myself I have the kind of cash she is asking for, however if I wanted another pain in the a** I would not have left my last real gf. I mean really WTF are these c*nts thinking? We have the cash to give for doing little more than lying on their back and uncrossing their legs and they still persist with this bs! Thanks for outing her and yes I agree the northwest burbs can be dry.

  2. #17126

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    I searched the thread for more information on this one and the only Nadia discussed was so far back that the link was dead. I also couldn't find anything on her through the oThER site.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7734588462

    She looks ridiculously hot and her listed price point isn't bad at all, which leads me to believe that she's not the real deal, but she also has a decent ad history which leads me to believe that I'll show up to an actual provider and not some scam / uncle party.

    If no one knows anything I'll toftt and report back, but she's been around long enough that I think I'm just missing someone else's review on her.
    I've seen her twice. She is absolutely infuriating to deal with, but the pics are her. She will go from not responding one day to texting me the next asking for money for pics / vids, I threw her 4. 0 once for some pics and was disappointed. She's super super money hungry as well, quoted me 2. 50 for hr, had me call her when I was on my way, changed it to 3. 00 and then 3. 50 for an hr. Told her I was willing to do 3 if I got MSOG and she agreed but was angry, then sent me a text saying I was blocked. She is hot, but no touching and everything covered. For the headache and price and attitude I would stay away. In person she's pretty obnoxious too, won't shut up but also not a good conversationalist. Based currently in Arlington Heights / Elk Grove Village area. She is hot though, pretty decent CBJ and tight grip, which is why I've put up with her BS multiple times. It's also pretty slim pickings up here in the NW Burbs sometimes LOL.

  3. #17125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
    Choppy coms for $800/ hr is a no.

  4. #17124

    Kendall

    Hi,

    I like older bbws. Couldn't find anything when I searched here.

    Any reviews for her? https://tryst.link/escort/kendall-17.

    Thanks.

  5. #17123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
    She's still active on SA https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-09e59bbf6be5.

    Chatted with her during several of my SA memberships since she was close to me in the W burbs but could never get communication rolling. I don't remember her ever asking the kind of amounts she's listing on Tryst. But from a few other posted and backchanneled reports it sounded like she was real and delivered a good time. Be interested to hear if she negotiates at all on that rate. That's a pricey hour even looking like she does.

  6. #17122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx
    Wow that is some hot hot stuff but my god inflation has hit this hobby hard.

  7. #17121

    Don't Do It

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but mostly bad reviews.
    Guys need to RTFF. Daisy has had scores of negative reviews both here and elsewhere. I saw her years ago before there were many reviews and it was a HUGE mistake. It'd be one thing if there was one bad review in a sea of good ones, or vice versa, but when reviews are all CONSISTENT that says something.

    Avoid this one, there are much better options.

  8. #17120
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but mostly bad reviews.
    I reviewed her a couple years ago in "I think" the Schaumburg thread. Don't do it. She's cute and tiny, and pleasant but seriously, the worst kitty odor I've ever experienced. And it's really "hot dog in a hallway". I couldn't get off.

  9. #17119

    Anna

    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx

  10. #17118

    Any info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66662505

    Any info on her?

    She used to post ads last year but I never checked.

    Seen her ad pop up again yesterday.

  11. #17117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Man it is hard to get talent to respond in Chicaho. I have texted a dozen and more tonight. Most don't respond and the majority that do respond are scammers who want deposits. Had 2 girls that seemed legit butp then they went radio silence. Oh has anyone tried a girl name Daisy. Petite blonde? I was chatting w her but got a vibe that she wasn't as advertised. Vid chatted w 2 providence was way mor bbw than I am looking for and the other goes by Ryder on listcrawler..no teeth and looked like a typical method head.
    Since you did not give a link to your Daisy what were the results here when you searched on her name?

  12. #17116
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3127795709 Can anyone tell me about this one I believe she was reviewed here before but I can't remember what was said about her if it was a good or bad review can anyone tell me what the menu is she safe and clean and what do her rates look and how is the location?? Thanks!
    I have seen her twice. She is really quiet and there was not much chemistry. Her rates are $80 QV $100 HHR and not sure what the hour is. I would imagine $150.00. She offers CBJ and CFS. First time I saw her she only let me DATY, suck her tits, and DATO for like a minute. Second time she allowed more foreplay on her. I think the second time she was half asleep. The locations have been the cheap hotels around Lincoln and Peterson on the northside. Her pictures are her. It is not the best experience, but she is pretty, nice, and the rates are good, so I would see her again and recommend unless CBJ is a game changer for you.

  13. #17115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    If you have limited time your best bet is an agency or parlor. They are professional operations with dedicated people to book appointments. It might be a premium over your usual girls on LC but you're at least guaranteed to see someone.
    Agree with that. I limited on time and want a sure thing, try the agencies. Most require some verification.

  14. #17114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Here is her ad below. I have been in the game for almost 20 years and have learned to trust my gut instead of myrtle head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68059558
    Never saw her but mostly bad reviews.

  15. #17113

    Lady E in Naperville

    Saw her the other day in Naperville. Went for the hh, damage was 150. She is a cute bbw, ass for days, and a total sweetheart. Started with BBBJ which was really good, no teeth and good suction. Covered up and went mish but with an ass like that I really wanted doggy. Bent her over on the bed and pounded away until I filled up the baggy and she took it like a champ. She is definitely a pleaser and I had a great time. I think it's 100/150/200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68113012

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape