Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17119

    Anna

    Anyone seen her? I remember her from the SA board, and saw her on SA previously. Seems to have gone full pro. Seems to be choppy on communication but arranging for something next week. Monger insight appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx

  2. #17118

    Any info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66662505

    Any info on her?

    She used to post ads last year but I never checked.

    Seen her ad pop up again yesterday.

  3. #17117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Man it is hard to get talent to respond in Chicaho. I have texted a dozen and more tonight. Most don't respond and the majority that do respond are scammers who want deposits. Had 2 girls that seemed legit butp then they went radio silence. Oh has anyone tried a girl name Daisy. Petite blonde? I was chatting w her but got a vibe that she wasn't as advertised. Vid chatted w 2 providence was way mor bbw than I am looking for and the other goes by Ryder on listcrawler..no teeth and looked like a typical method head.
    Since you did not give a link to your Daisy what were the results here when you searched on her name?

  4. #17116
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3127795709 Can anyone tell me about this one I believe she was reviewed here before but I can't remember what was said about her if it was a good or bad review can anyone tell me what the menu is she safe and clean and what do her rates look and how is the location?? Thanks!
    I have seen her twice. She is really quiet and there was not much chemistry. Her rates are $80 QV $100 HHR and not sure what the hour is. I would imagine $150.00. She offers CBJ and CFS. First time I saw her she only let me DATY, suck her tits, and DATO for like a minute. Second time she allowed more foreplay on her. I think the second time she was half asleep. The locations have been the cheap hotels around Lincoln and Peterson on the northside. Her pictures are her. It is not the best experience, but she is pretty, nice, and the rates are good, so I would see her again and recommend unless CBJ is a game changer for you.

  5. #17115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    If you have limited time your best bet is an agency or parlor. They are professional operations with dedicated people to book appointments. It might be a premium over your usual girls on LC but you're at least guaranteed to see someone.
    Agree with that. I limited on time and want a sure thing, try the agencies. Most require some verification.

  6. #17114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Here is her ad below. I have been in the game for almost 20 years and have learned to trust my gut instead of myrtle head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68059558
    Never saw her but mostly bad reviews.

  7. #17113

    Lady E in Naperville

    Saw her the other day in Naperville. Went for the hh, damage was 150. She is a cute bbw, ass for days, and a total sweetheart. Started with BBBJ which was really good, no teeth and good suction. Covered up and went mish but with an ass like that I really wanted doggy. Bent her over on the bed and pounded away until I filled up the baggy and she took it like a champ. She is definitely a pleaser and I had a great time. I think it's 100/150/200.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68113012

  8. #17112

    Search the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Here is her ad below. I have been in the game for almost 20 years and have learned to trust my gut instead of myrtle head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68059558
    There is not a single good thing that has been said about her service. I assume the only good thing that has been said is that her face looks good in the photos. And you can scroll down this page or maybe one or two back and see that she was discussed recently. Again, all posts warn to stay away.

  9. #17111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Man it is hard to get talent to respond in Chicaho. I have texted a dozen and more tonight. Most don't respond and the majority that do respond are scammers who want deposits. Had 2 girls that seemed legit butp then they went radio silence. Oh has anyone tried a girl name Daisy. Petite blonde? I was chatting w her but got a vibe that she wasn't as advertised. Vid chatted w 2 providence was way mor bbw than I am looking for and the other goes by Ryder on listcrawler..no teeth and looked like a typical method head.
    If you have limited time your best bet is an agency or parlor. They are professional operations with dedicated people to book appointments. It might be a premium over your usual girls on LC but you're at least guaranteed to see someone.

  10. #17110
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Here is her ad below. I have been in the game for almost 20 years and have learned to trust my gut instead of myrtle head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68059558
    See post #17073. Avoid. Search the forum next time.

  11. #17109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    The only Daisy I know if is a total waste of time.
    Here is her ad below. I have been in the game for almost 20 years and have learned to trust my gut instead of myrtle head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68059558

  12. #17108
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Man it is hard to get talent to respond in Chicaho. I have texted a dozen and more tonight. Most don't respond and the majority that do respond are scammers who want deposits. Had 2 girls that seemed legit butp then they went radio silence. Oh has anyone tried a girl name Daisy. Petite blonde? I was chatting w her but got a vibe that she wasn't as advertised. Vid chatted w 2 providence was way mor bbw than I am looking for and the other goes by Ryder on listcrawler..no teeth and looked like a typical method head.
    The only Daisy I know if is a total waste of time.

  13. #17107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Striking out

    Man it is hard to get talent to respond in Chicaho. I have texted a dozen and more tonight. Most don't respond and the majority that do respond are scammers who want deposits. Had 2 girls that seemed legit butp then they went radio silence. Oh has anyone tried a girl name Daisy. Petite blonde? I was chatting w her but got a vibe that she wasn't as advertised. Vid chatted w 2 providence was way mor bbw than I am looking for and the other goes by Ryder on listcrawler..no teeth and looked like a typical method head.

  14. #17106

    Sasha Valentinr

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZ69  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for your favorite girls near downtown preferably young and slim! Enjoy blondes and Asians but up for anything as long as the body is banging.
    She's got a banging body and fucks like a beast.

  15. #17105

    DejaaStar

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3127795709 Can anyone tell me about this one I believe she was reviewed here before but I can't remember what was said about her if it was a good or bad review can anyone tell me what the menu is she safe and clean and what do her rates look and how is the location?? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape