Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 13594
-
10-08-21 09:02 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 549Can find her on tryst.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 08:48 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 35Sara Jane
Been trying to set up appointment with SJ for a couple of weeks. Last time I called her cell, a man answered!! He called me back multiple times. Is she working for someone now?
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 00:02 #4967Douchebag

Posts: 326Joy
Do you have a link, pic number.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 21:42 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 301April Renee
Not much to say. Pretty prompt in responding. Easy setup. Very cute face and a nice attitude. And, as you can see from the pics, a banging body. But, I found her to be a dead lay. She wouldn't get on top. And with no kissing not worth it to me.
https://callescort.org/502-665-5322
-
10-07-21 14:55 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 549Joy I believe is.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:07 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 74Cc
Who's CC? Anyone have a link?
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 10:01 #4963Douchebag

Posts: 326Recommendations
In downtown for a few days. Any recommendations on providers in downtown. I have reached out to several and none are in downtown area.
-
10-06-21 20:48 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 177EB post is down; seems to be a an epidemic.
Originally Posted by KYJohn
[View Original Post]
Anyway here is the same phone number:
https://callescort.org/502-632-9424
Pics just in case, but she has pics of different girls so I just used the pics of the main girl.
-
10-06-21 18:31 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 228Cc
Have her meet ya at the Manor. She will do that in a heartbeat!
Originally Posted by Bustherbill999
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 14:41 #4960Regular Member

Posts: 11RR Caught my. Eye
Been lurking but RR caught my eye today! Any info on Annie or the Ashley / Ms. Phoenix provider? Thanks in advance.
KYote.
-
10-06-21 12:41 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 571Thanks bro
Yeah you and I definitely have similar taste. That's why I love this site, for the money it's not worth a gamble if you can get info in advance. I don't mind paying a higher price BUT I expect HIGH END performance to match. Not in to GPS.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 11:13 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 68Link
Do you have a link. There has been a CC talked about before but I have heard the one talked about in the lower section has moved toward Evansville area.
Originally Posted by Bustherbill999
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 10:47 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 1101From last posts and DM's, you and I seem to like similar girls. Here's my take on Legend and her sister and why I won't repeat. Both of them look very much like their pics. Tan, normal size, small titties and asses to die for. Both are CBJ. Both have tats. Last time I saw Legend, I was banging her from behind. Ass is sweet. I laid her down flat and went in from behind. After we were finished she says "wow, for a white gut you're not too bad". We laughed and went on. Here's my problem, of course I don't like CBJ, and neither were very sensual. It's about getting you hard enough to put the cover on, and few strokes with a CBJ, then fuck. No sensuality. No GFE. Pretty much a dead lay except that one time. The only reason I saw them a couple times each only hoping that they might change some. Never did so for the money, I have found better.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 03:14 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 53Cc
Any recent info on her? Interested in seeing, but not big on CV's.
-
10-05-21 23:05 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 66Legend
It is hard to keep the names straight but I have seen both of the sisters Legend and Legacy. I believe that Legend (No under breast or face tattoo )is the better of the two. Saw her a few times in the past for outcall. She showed up roughly on time and appeared sober each time. Nothing spectacular but a good time and no complaints. She was not above market rate when I saw her but things change. I have not seen her recently as she did not advertise much the last several months so I do not have an idea what she is asking for now.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
Last edited by U7081; 10-05-21 at 23:28. Reason: Messed up which twin was which










Reply With Quote






