Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7543

    Getting hotel room before meeting up

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSack28  [View Original Post]
    Got a hotel room for an agreed upon meet on two separate occasions last week. Got stood up both times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-73113f8b4ccf

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-5f84efe55ddc

    Neither one has the decency to text me that night, both texted the next morning with your typical "oh I'm so sorry let's meet another time".
    I never ever get a hotel room before I meet the SB in person. You can always get a hotel room last minute for a good price using one of the many online apps. Sometimes it's cheaper to go to the hotel site itself. I always set up my M&G near an affordable hotel which I know have vacancies especially if it's the first time I'm meeting up.

  2. #7542

    Someone offered more

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSack28  [View Original Post]
    Got a hotel room for an agreed upon meet on two separate occasions last week. Got stood up both times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-73113f8b4ccf

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-5f84efe55ddc

    Neither one has the decency to text me that night, both texted the next morning with your typical "oh I'm so sorry let's meet another time".
    Sweethearrts. Has been reviewed a few times on here. Her ppm varies but she's had luck with guys offering 6 and up. So she will cancel or no show once a better offer is on the table. Not worth it!

  3. #7541

    Food service worker

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguero1024  [View Original Post]
    So I guess she changed her screen name sometime recently but I met her a few months ago. Honestly I don't think she looks as good as I'm person as she does in her pics. She's nice and all, but a bit ditzy and lost on what to do in life. We met at a hotel and she has a nice body, but overall pretty average in bed. Whole thing was BBFS with CIP so that was a plus. As for allowance, we never discussed it so I ended up having her for free. I never repeated though, she just wasn't really my type. I do recommend though if you're interested in her looks, especially if she's not firm on an allowance.
    Met her as well under her prior profile. Similar experience. Bbfscip. Not as hot in person. Was difficult to schedule with her because she works in foodservice. Didn't bother repeating since when I saw her, she had the stench of letting dudes dump inside her.

  4. #7540

    Oh I met her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's a pretty gal.
    So I guess she changed her screen name sometime recently but I met her a few months ago. Honestly I don't think she looks as good as I'm person as she does in her pics. She's nice and all, but a bit ditzy and lost on what to do in life. We met at a hotel and she has a nice body, but overall pretty average in bed. Whole thing was BBFS with CIP so that was a plus. As for allowance, we never discussed it so I ended up having her for free. I never repeated though, she just wasn't really my type. I do recommend though if you're interested in her looks, especially if she's not firm on an allowance.

  5. #7539
    I certainly did not claim to be the "end all be all", and I do NOT think you are as well. My original point was that she likes to talk and flirt. She will schedule meetings, but then "get busy. " You seem to confirm this. Eventually, she told me she doesn't like men over 35, and only likes gym bodies. Isn't this type of information good for the forum? Why are you trying to disparge this information?

    You certainly should inform the forum once you "bang her," but by your own admission you have not yet. Thus, I think we should look at the facts as they now stand, and adjust once more information is given. If anyone else has information, that would be great (and won't be belittled).

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    So apparently your approval is the "end all-be all" of what is or isn't possible with these chicks? You want me to send you video evidence as well after I bang her? Give me a break dude.

  6. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    She sent me some pics as well, and talks a good game. But until someone who is over 35 and has a dad bod actually beds her, I am doubtful based on what she told me.
    So apparently your approval is the "end all-be all" of what is or isn't possible with these chicks? You want me to send you video evidence as well after I bang her? Give me a break dude.

  7. #7537
    She sent me some pics as well, and talks a good game. But until someone who is over 35 and has a dad bod actually beds her, I am doubtful based on what she told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's a pretty gal.

  8. #7536

    She rejected me at 45

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT458  [View Original Post]
    Dudes like that are rare in the sugar game. She will search a long time.
    I then pivoted to "platonic but explore the swingers scene together" because fuck yeah I would pay 300 to watch her fuck 5 other guys but she wasn't having it.

  9. #7535
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Did she give you access to private pics? Is she as hot as her profile pic suggests?
    Yes she's a pretty gal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 98B52165-CF62-479B-A03F-AFF72920D24B.jpg‎   E64E36E3-6CE1-4B57-A3C4-901F58D686D2.jpg‎   4CDC8153-0B4D-4EF5-87E4-5A9597590A21.jpg‎  

  10. #7534
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-5736ca72ac4f

    Her face (private pics) looks familiar.
    She's been reviewed a handful of times on here, I think under the name Sofia and a few others. I think my review for her is around post 5500.

  11. #7533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-5736ca72ac4f

    Her face (private pics) looks familiar.
    I've seen a lot of ads lately consisting of one public picture of the lady in a bikini or similar attire followed with other pictures behind the "private" paywall. Personally, I wouldn't go near any of them, real or bot created.

  12. #7532

    Sara

    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-5736ca72ac4f

    Her face (private pics) looks familiar.

  13. #7531

    Time Wasters

    Got a hotel room for an agreed upon meet on two separate occasions last week. Got stood up both times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-73113f8b4ccf

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-5f84efe55ddc

    Neither one has the decency to text me that night, both texted the next morning with your typical "oh I'm so sorry let's meet another time".

  14. #7530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My apologies for not being more detailed, we've specifically discussed all the "details" as to what's expected / on the table and I wouldn't be wasting my time if it was just dinner / drinks. I've never taken any of these chicks out for dinner, this ain't e-Harmony. LOL.
    In my experience, sometimes treating it like it's e-Harmony will get you plenty of free sex. I don't know about you guys, but I'm dreading moving to your area in a few weeks since the "average" price is like $200-300 more than the majority of the country, and I don't think most women are worth more than $300. I've had a lot of luck on SA and had plenty of 10's for $300, and even a few 8-10's for free if you know how to talk to women and add a little bit of luck.

  15. #7529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    My apologies for not being more detailed, we've specifically discussed all the "details" as to what's expected / on the table and I wouldn't be wasting my time if it was just dinner / drinks. I've never taken any of these chicks out for dinner, this ain't e-Harmony. LOL.
    You got to an agreed upon PPM, she's DTF, but you guys couldn't make it work because of schedule issues for multiple months? If someone that hot agreed to get dicked down, I'd make my schedule work out LOL. I'd be willing to take a plane anywhere in the US on a weekend to make it happen. Then again, I'm single with no girlfriend, wife, or kids to worry about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape