Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 727 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 777 827 1227 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7528
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    "we have chatted off and on for several months, just never been able to hook up".

    Like I said, she is fine talking and chatting. I also have "talked" to her for a while. She said she is even fine being taken out to dinner and drinks. But she confided (at least to me) that she is only having sex with someone young and hot like her.
    My apologies for not being more detailed, we've specifically discussed all the "details" as to what's expected / on the table and I wouldn't be wasting my time if it was just dinner / drinks. I've never taken any of these chicks out for dinner, this ain't e-Harmony. LOL.

  2. #7527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Her private pics

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    "we have chatted off and on for several months, just never been able to hook up".

    Like I said, she is fine talking and chatting. I also have "talked" to her for a while. She said she is even fine being taken out to dinner and drinks. But she confided (at least to me) that she is only having sex with someone young and hot like her.
    Did she give you access to private pics? Is she as hot as her profile pic suggests?

  3. #7526

    More intel


  4. #7525
    "we have chatted off and on for several months, just never been able to hook up".

    Like I said, she is fine talking and chatting. I also have "talked" to her for a while. She said she is even fine being taken out to dinner and drinks. But she confided (at least to me) that she is only having sex with someone young and hot like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    That's not necessarily accurate. I'm well over 35 and I wouldn't categorize myself as having a "gym bod" and we've chatted off and on for several months, just never been able to hook up due to schedule / logistics.

  5. #7524

    Why is 5. 0 the golden standard for a lot of SBs?

    What is the history of all these SBs expecting 5. 0 and anything below, we are considered a burden?! Is it a mental checkpoint for them because it's equally half of 1 k? I was doing it a few times when I was new, but sheesh, not sustainable.

    Am I missing out? Here are a few examples.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-f65ceb1ed4b4

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-eb5abd316e79

    Sweethearts, said she has never took anything less than 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-73113f8b4ccf

    Columbianbarbie, anyone got contact or a review, I may just take the hit for 5. 0.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-7b742e1a2264

  6. #7523
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her. She is firm on the max age being 35 yrs old, and she will only meet if you a have a gym body. If she is ignoring you, it could be one of those issues.
    Dudes like that are rare in the sugar game. She will search a long time.

  7. #7522
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her. She is firm on the max age being 35 yrs old, and she will only meet if you a have a gym body. If she is ignoring you, it could be one of those issues.
    That's not necessarily accurate. I'm well over 35 and I wouldn't categorize myself as having a "gym bod" and we've chatted off and on for several months, just never been able to hook up due to schedule / logistics.

  8. #7521

    Some chicks don't get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her. She is firm on the max age being 35 yrs old, and she will only meet if you a have a gym body. If she is ignoring you, it could be one of those issues.
    If we had gym bodies and the means to pay a woman for sex, we would need to pay a woman for sex!

  9. #7520

    Anonymousgirl

    I chatted with her. She is firm on the max age being 35 yrs old, and she will only meet if you a have a gym body. If she is ignoring you, it could be one of those issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Hey, anyone talking to this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-60711d080023

    Ridiculously hot body from her one profile picture. Has left me on read for 4 messages without ever responding, and seems to be on a lot.

  10. #7519

    Briellahere

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not taking this bait, a lot of red flags in the way she responds. First, long delays between messages, second, disconnected answers by avoiding direct answer to previous question, deflection, third, suspected tricks with pictures, I suspect fake picture, fourth, suspect her MO is hustle you for cash by saying you agreed to pay for meeting. If any of brave souls with nothing to lose wish to take the bait go ahead and try her. She will meet you for sure, she's quick to agree, another big red flag.
    Arty, I agree. I think the smart move is to ignore her. If anyone proceeds, they should proceed with caution.

  11. #7518
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me recently, she seemed really sweet. She isn't my type physically so it's a pass for me but based on the short exchange I'd say stick with it and see if she comes around. If you like her look she might be a great regular for ya bud.
    Oh, I mean I met her and it was awful. She totally killed the mood.

  12. #7517

    Only if your looking for a unicorn

    Only if you are looking for a unicorn. I rather spend my time and energy on someone who will take the D. If you're going to play the getting to know you game, join a normal dating site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-5e8482ba5a68

    Briellahere, she's cute, says in college, and got texting for a a few days. She's ready to meet for coffee, but she says upfront nothing sexual ever, but she can provide someone with comfort if you want to confide in her. To which I said I don't ask for anything except what may develop normally. Thinking whether it's worth taking an attempt? Is this more like "platonic" which may not always be platonic. I don't know if she's expecting allowance for M&G which I won't, but have no issues meeting someone, and see where it goes.

  13. #7516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Anonymousgirl

    Hey, anyone talking to this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-60711d080023

    Ridiculously hot body from her one profile picture. Has left me on read for 4 messages without ever responding, and seems to be on a lot.

  14. #7515

    Suspect a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She seems pretty clear with this verbiage: "No sex. No nudes. Nothing sexual so don't waste my time. " I think it's worth meeting her, but not spending very much money on her. Turn your charm on full blast. And let us know how it goes.
    Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not taking this bait, a lot of red flags in the way she responds. First, long delays between messages, second, disconnected answers by avoiding direct answer to previous question, deflection, third, suspected tricks with pictures, I suspect fake picture, fourth, suspect her MO is hustle you for cash by saying you agreed to pay for meeting. If any of brave souls with nothing to lose wish to take the bait go ahead and try her. She will meet you for sure, she's quick to agree, another big red flag.

  15. #7514

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-b844e0a41bb7

    Anyone? Wants 100 for a platonic m&g. My initial response is "hell no" but I'm willing to listen to any positive reviews.

    BF.
    I don't find her attractive, but I understand that tastes vary. I made the rare mistake of giving someone cash to meet about a week ago. All I got out of it was hearing her ***** about the amount. My recommendation: Hell no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape