Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 32161
-
10-05-21 23:08 #19981Senior Member

Posts: 41Aphai / Jasmine
Anyone try this PT out? Seems to be visiting from Hawaii as well.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12876786.html
-
10-05-21 21:49 #19980Senior Member

Posts: 37Fairfax
Thanks for the response.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
I'm in the Merrifield area but willing to travel if needed.
-
10-05-21 21:06 #19979Senior Member

Posts: 143Lily at Reston Wellness
She is on extended vacation.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 20:59 #19978Senior Member

Posts: 596Oops
Yes Lily! Thanks. Do you have any news?
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 20:50 #19977Senior Member

Posts: 51Jennifer and Magic
I should correct that Jennifer came from Seven but, I am not sure of any current connection if it matters to you.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 17:14 #19976Senior Member

Posts: 143Lily?
Are you talking about Lily at Reston Wellness?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 16:07 #19975Regular Member

Posts: 5Chanel
I am relatively new the massage parlor scene but long time monger in other regards. I saw Chanel last week. A nice studio in the basement of an office / medical complex, Pics are accurate, not her but accurate, I did hh, kept her mask on, only standard nova finish, kept her clothes on the whole time, asked about extras, no real menu that interested me, her massage skills were better than some I have been too.
I am a minority myself so I tend to enjoy Latin / black massage places over the traditional AMP, I probably would not repeat with her (chanel), but it wouldn't hurt to try her out if you are like me and plan 2 try them all to see which ones I like best. If you have any good recommendations from minority providers I am all ears.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 14:07 #19974Senior Member

Posts: 33Check back
If you go to my profile, check my post for a spa in Fairfax. Not bad, typical NOVA service with a great TS and loads of roaming.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 14:03 #19973Senior Member

Posts: 443Nuru
Nothing on them but Elizabeth (EB Journey) in Tysons offered the best true Nuru in the area. I have not seen her in a year or so and she's getting older but aging like fine wine. My all time ATF in the area. I know of no-one else offering a true full GFE NURU. Let us know what you find.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 11:37 #19972Senior Member

Posts: 427Ditto on Seven
A second "vote of praise" for Seven (and Hanna).
Originally Posted by InAviation70
[View Original Post]
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
10-05-21 11:32 #19971Regular Member

Posts: 2I had a recent experience at Diamond Flash in Fairfax city. Got CiCi. Massage quality itself was very good - 45 minutes of good therapy with special attention to glutes and light teasing. In the flip, HJ was offered without asking for it, nor any tip discussed. I got to roam over the clothes both too and bottom.
After some persuasion her too was lifted giving access to her nice medium tits. Offered. 4 to nurse in them and got a happy finish. The experiences are in relative scale. For me a turn off all the negotiations and bad attitude. This was a sweet experience for me, I would even say at a good value.
Originally Posted by TnvolFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 11:19 #19970Regular Member

Posts: 19Good question: there have been recent reports on Jane and Blanca that are helpful to answering your questions. I haven't seen any reports on Mayling, Sheba, Sassy, and the one I'm especially interested in, Erika. Would like to hear more from others about experiences.
Originally Posted by JJohnson7502
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 10:51 #19969Senior Member

Posts: 51Magic Elsewhere
If you enjoy the Magic of Jennifer in Annandale you may want to try her Sister Spa. Seven and Hanna in Seven Corners. Massage and extra service is exceptional.
-
10-05-21 10:44 #19968Senior Member

Posts: 51Any chance Ivy used to work at Angel in Fairfax? I have been trying to locate that vy.
Originally Posted by HKPunter99
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 09:14 #19967Senior Member

Posts: 467Fairfax is a huge area. Are you in Fairfax city? Or a specific part of Fairfax county?
Originally Posted by TnvolFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




