Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19984

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad2020  [View Original Post]
    Hey, new to the forum. I recently had a visit with Erika. She had a nice clean setting in her apartment. I didn't get the feeling that she was the friendliest of people. I tried to engage in some small talk and get to know her a bit but she didn't seem that interested. She used very light pressure for the massage even though I asked her specifically for deep tissue. $. 4 out the door with no hint of extras. She has a shower that you can use if you need it. I noticed as I was putting my clothes back on that there was a camera in the corner of the room pointed at the massage table. Good thing I didn't strip naked. I more than likely won't be going back.
    The camera I agree is a bit off putting, I too, always check my surroundings for any red flags and that might make me think twice before engaging in a massage. But, to put your mind at slight ease, this kind of evidence could never be used against you in court(as shown in the Kraft case) as that would be illegal.

    You mentioned you did not strip naked which is a rookie mistake. Not getting naked may give the provider the impression you're not interested in playing and / or that you might be LEO. So many providers who may actually offer extras may be hesitant to pursue.

    Just some food for thought.

    Water forgets.

  2. #19983
    Quote Originally Posted by TnvolFan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response.

    I'm in the Merrifield area but willing to travel if needed.
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but Linda at Angel Therapy is great. No FS, no BJ, but she does get playful and a very good message. Just a few mikes from Merrifield.

    KK in Merrifield is one of the best independents around. Great message, again no FS.

  3. #19982
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyFal  [View Original Post]
    Good question: there have been recent reports on Jane and Blanca that are helpful to answering your questions. I haven't seen any reports on Mayling, Sheba, Sassy, and the one I'm especially interested in, Erika. Would like to hear more from others about experiences.
    Hey, new to the forum. I recently had a visit with Erika. She had a nice clean setting in her apartment. I didn't get the feeling that she was the friendliest of people. I tried to engage in some small talk and get to know her a bit but she didn't seem that interested. She used very light pressure for the massage even though I asked her specifically for deep tissue. $. 4 out the door with no hint of extras. She has a shower that you can use if you need it. I noticed as I was putting my clothes back on that there was a camera in the corner of the room pointed at the massage table. Good thing I didn't strip naked. I more than likely won't be going back.

  4. #19981

    Aphai / Jasmine

    Anyone try this PT out? Seems to be visiting from Hawaii as well.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12876786.html

  5. #19980

    Fairfax

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Fairfax is a huge area. Are you in Fairfax city? Or a specific part of Fairfax county?
    Thanks for the response.

    I'm in the Merrifield area but willing to travel if needed.

  6. #19979

    Lily at Reston Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Yes Lily! Thanks. Do you have any news?
    She is on extended vacation.

  7. #19978

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Lily at Reston Wellness?
    Yes Lily! Thanks. Do you have any news?

  8. #19977

    Jennifer and Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    A second "vote of praise" for Seven (and Hanna).

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    I should correct that Jennifer came from Seven but, I am not sure of any current connection if it matters to you.

  9. #19976

    Lily?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone happen to have any news on a possible return for Nana (aka Layla) at Reston Wellness?
    Are you talking about Lily at Reston Wellness?

  10. #19975

    Chanel

    I am relatively new the massage parlor scene but long time monger in other regards. I saw Chanel last week. A nice studio in the basement of an office / medical complex, Pics are accurate, not her but accurate, I did hh, kept her mask on, only standard nova finish, kept her clothes on the whole time, asked about extras, no real menu that interested me, her massage skills were better than some I have been too.

    I am a minority myself so I tend to enjoy Latin / black massage places over the traditional AMP, I probably would not repeat with her (chanel), but it wouldn't hurt to try her out if you are like me and plan 2 try them all to see which ones I like best. If you have any good recommendations from minority providers I am all ears.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?

    https://dc.rubratings.com/170715

    I don't see any reviews of her on here, and only 3 on the other site, and those are so so. Plan to probable schedule something this week but wanted to see if anyone had any previous experience with her. Feel free to PM if you want.

  11. #19974

    Check back

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Fairfax is a huge area. Are you in Fairfax city? Or a specific part of Fairfax county?
    If you go to my profile, check my post for a spa in Fairfax. Not bad, typical NOVA service with a great TS and loads of roaming.

  12. #19973

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they have been reviewed, but I haven't seen anything lately, does anyone have anything on Dara, Pink or the one that advertises as Kate? I have been looking for a true nuru style experience, all three say they offer, but would love some input from members here, as always thank you.
    Nothing on them but Elizabeth (EB Journey) in Tysons offered the best true Nuru in the area. I have not seen her in a year or so and she's getting older but aging like fine wine. My all time ATF in the area. I know of no-one else offering a true full GFE NURU. Let us know what you find.

  13. #19972

    Ditto on Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by InAviation70  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy the Magic of Jennifer in Annandale you may want to try her Sister Spa. Seven and Hanna in Seven Corners. Massage and extra service is exceptional.
    A second "vote of praise" for Seven (and Hanna).

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  14. #19971
    I had a recent experience at Diamond Flash in Fairfax city. Got CiCi. Massage quality itself was very good - 45 minutes of good therapy with special attention to glutes and light teasing. In the flip, HJ was offered without asking for it, nor any tip discussed. I got to roam over the clothes both too and bottom.

    After some persuasion her too was lifted giving access to her nice medium tits. Offered. 4 to nurse in them and got a happy finish. The experiences are in relative scale. For me a turn off all the negotiations and bad attitude. This was a sweet experience for me, I would even say at a good value.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnvolFan  [View Original Post]
    Hello brothers.

    Can I get a few places to check out while in the Fairfax area for work?

    I'll return the favor if you come down to Knoxville.

    Thanks.

  15. #19970
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnson7502  [View Original Post]
    Sorry a bit of a lurker. What's the story on massage finder? It seems more above board, are they a mix of legit or more of a YMMV? Or are there tells to know if more might be on the menu? (cost / hour and so forth?

    For some actual content, been back to Asian Magic Health in Ashburn a couple times. The ladies there obviously have experience but don't seem inclined towards playing. The massages are decent however so I go back from time to time due to proximity and convenience. One or two of the ladies are more playful than the others, but its just light OTC roaming and the *very* occasional tease, nothing more.

    Also visited FHOH and enjoyed spending some time with Adrianna. Zero negotiation got her shirt off (she doesn't seem to wear a bra) and let me nurse a bit while she teased before finishing with a fast but satisfying HE. $.4 all said for 45 m. Tempted to try Gabby since her menu and experience seems to be improving.
    Good question: there have been recent reports on Jane and Blanca that are helpful to answering your questions. I haven't seen any reports on Mayling, Sheba, Sassy, and the one I'm especially interested in, Erika. Would like to hear more from others about experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape