Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 1880
-
10-06-21 09:30 #980Senior Member

Posts: 556Yoga lady
Stymie: I had forgotten all about her! Yeah, she was a great value for the service. Memories!
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 07:35 #979Banned Member

Posts: 1739Referring to miss Kayla Barker.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 21:32 #978Senior Member

Posts: 920Anyone ever try Hot and Juicy?
-
10-05-21 21:20 #977Senior Member

Posts: 975More info?
I browsed the glamor shots but can't tell. More info? First and last initials, ht / wt, etc?
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 17:31 #976Senior Member

Posts: 2955Contact info for Heater
Here you go: https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2155743.
Originally Posted by Conor1955
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 13:08 #975Regular Member

Posts: 4Heather in Cocoa
Looking for coms for Heather in Cocoa. Heather with Bolt ons and a dog. She no longer has ads on STG or Adult Search. Please pm me so that I may text her. Someone responded by saying they had coms with her but did not provide the # for contact.
-
10-05-21 10:03 #974Senior Member

Posts: 758This girl??
Hey is this the girl looking for 2,500 match sticks?? Naaa can't be no way.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
Date: 02/04/2021.
Arresting Agency: Brevard County Sheriff's Office.
Total Bond: $500.
-
10-05-21 09:30 #973Senior Member

Posts: 920I posted about this one a couple months back, the pictures definitely not her, the woman is a beast her camp scale was like 240 lb, with an ass an axe handle wide ' some may like that' ahh she played games with me for 2 days, than get texts at 3 am ' what's up?' Type of shit.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 06:49 #972Senior Member

Posts: 141Kiki
Made contact with her last night, her rates are decent but her incall is a camper parked off Clearlake in Cocoa.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 22:59 #971Senior Member

Posts: 975Melissa Young and Ready for Fun
Saw her post on Skip but not finding any hits on the forum that match her info. Post said Cocoa Beach but she says she's in Tville, 150/ HH 225/ hr. Anyone have details / experience?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/764607659760
-
10-01-21 13:13 #970Senior Member

Posts: 72Talk about GPS
IIRC, she has been in the local grey bar hotel here earlier this year too. I've never dreamed of her, but I do recall seeing ads from her, earlier this year, pretty sure it's the same person.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 09:21 #969Senior Member

Posts: 260Looks Interesting
Looks nice I hope to see a review soon. Little leery about the one pic with the cold sore.
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 21:50 #968Senior Member

Posts: 975Talk about GPS!
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/679360182783
"I require a min donation of 2,500 to schedule a day to meet with one another. Collected when our eyes first meet. ".
But wait, there's more! $5 k-$10 k weekly allowance.
Can't make this stuff up, SMH.
-
09-30-21 18:38 #967Senior Member

Posts: 758Girl loves cum
I agree DS is correct.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Last time I got ATM was a few years back from Briget the yoga lady from Merritt island she's gone now last time I heard she moved to Amsterdamit.
She was amazing.
I have not found a girl that even comes close to her anal talents, her cleanliness, pussy was sweet, head game was spot on or her personality.
She also loved to double dunk then finishing with ATM.
All at a very reasonable price.
Come back Briget.
-
09-30-21 17:41 #966Senior Member

Posts: 337Kiki rates
Not able to dream but was able to get a reply from for her about rates.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
100 qv 150 hh 200 hr.









Reply With Quote




