Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 12998
-
10-06-21 02:49 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 30Fiona
Do pass on the information so do I. Tried reaching for couple of months now no luck.
Originally Posted by TailsGunner
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 02:22 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 30I have been trying since past couple of months no luck if anyone have any information please let me know.
Originally Posted by TailsGunner
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 20:52 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 33Just BBBJ, bbf isn't really my thing but who knows that might change.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 20:38 #6920Regular Member

Posts: 19Your PMs are full.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 19:23 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 701Did you manage to bb her anyway?
Originally Posted by ProperOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 18:50 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 270Westside Allie
I may have her on autodial. PM me where you have seen her I am happy share. What was here last locations? What part of Asia? This one has a skill set that has a professional cert with in in "beauty" if its the same one.
Originally Posted by Slayy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 16:32 #6917Senior Member

Posts: 33Eco
First time paying a visit to Eco had a session with the infamous apple and I have to say she is a hot little piece of a** I can see why her name rings bells on this forum. We set up some future endeavors outside of work so hopefully things will only get better. What about the Latinas at eco? Anyone know of one that offers a solid service at eco?
-
10-05-21 16:27 #6916Senior Member

Posts: 33Eco
Just got back from Eco had a session with the infamous apple I have to say she is a hot little piece of a** I can see why she's been mentioned more than once on this forum. Set up some future endeavors outside of work hopefully things will only get better.
-
10-05-21 13:38 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 144Thank you Gents
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
From one Senior to others, I appreciate the responses. If I may press, what would be the best option (s) around Little Tokyo overall? Very much obliged.
Originally Posted by KingOfFighters
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 13:28 #6914Banned Member

Posts: 725I've never had a Japanese provider in 30+ years of mongering in the area. I'm pretty much 100% certain it doesn't exist here. Lots of Korean and Viet with an occasional Chinese.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 13:15 #6913Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977An object lesson
So it seems like 4 of us had the pleasure of getting jacked off by 95 pound allie.
Originally Posted by Leche
[View Original Post]
She read this board and said my posts were good.
She did say she had a soul brother client with a dick that was the size of her entire forearm.
How did she make FBSM interesting? For me it was putting that #4 washer size pussy with the perfect straight Bush near me and letting me know that I might be able to finger it.
-
10-05-21 08:50 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone have any update on Fiona?
Originally Posted by Felix06
[View Original Post]
Tried to text and call her number with no luck.
Please PM me her info if she is active again.
Thanks.
-
10-04-21 23:40 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 359Westwood Allie
I saw her too, a few times, she had her own ways to make bbsm an interesting experience. I think she wanted to go spend time on Europe. Would love to know if she still provides locally.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 13:29 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 221You're not going to find much in Little Tokyo, although if you're looking for a legit Shiatsu that's very good (at least it works out my kinks) - there's one on Judge John Aiso, close to the Kouban. No HE or anything.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 00:59 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 144Beverly Hills or Little Tokyo
First time in LA, did a little digging on these locations but couldn't find much.
Ideally I'm looking for an actual Japanese masseuse. Is that available around there? If not, where do you recommend to find them?
Finally, what's good around BH or LT?











Reply With Quote






