Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 783 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 833 883 1283 1783 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16058
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Super fat. But will do literally anything.

    She almost certainly didn't scam you on purpose. She's just a shitshow.
    Yeah, I've noticed her ads a few times. I appreciate she's honest about her size, but 5'8-11" and 216 pds is too big for me. My standards are pretty low, but I guess she's where I draw the line.

  2. #16057

    Cum dumpster

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlister  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/187786564807

    Odd encounter with this one one last year when the ship was docked in Ballard. Took a chance and she said call me and I promptly dialed. Only question she asked was "do you like to fuck". Duh yeah. Seems this gal was in a giving mood and said she would "do me for free" that day if I would pick up a bottle of that cheap Rich and Rare whisky / whiskey. The only thing better than free beer is free ass. Of course this fish took the bait, hook line and almost sinker. Of course I love to mount and pound Rubenesque chics. Replied I was on the way from South Sound and would be there in an hour. Stopped in Tukwila Target and got the bottle. Took I-5 exit Mercer up Nickerson and 5 minutes away from Ballard Bridge and rendezvous, she texted me and said I was late and she was out the door to pick up a roll of ass-wipe. Then it hit me what an idiot I was for falling for that. Laughed at myself all the way home with a hard pecker. I see her all over Seattle now and out calls only so has one one left a deposit at this sperm bank?
    Yes I have seen super nasty will do just about anything. But she's kindve of gross her pics are better than in person.

    After I dumped my load in her I wanted her out of there. She's super nasty and not in a good way. But she'll do whatever.

  3. #16056
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlister  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/187786564807

    Odd encounter with this one one last year when the ship was docked in Ballard. Took a chance and she said call me and I promptly dialed. Only question she asked was "do you like to fuck". Duh yeah. Seems this gal was in a giving mood and said she would "do me for free" that day if I would pick up a bottle of that cheap Rich and Rare whisky / whiskey. The only thing better than free beer is free ass. Of course this fish took the bait, hook line and almost sinker. Of course I love to mount and pound Rubenesque chics. Replied I was on the way from South Sound and would be there in an hour. Stopped in Tukwila Target and got the bottle. Took I-5 exit Mercer up Nickerson and 5 minutes away from Ballard Bridge and rendezvous, she texted me and said I was late and she was out the door to pick up a roll of ass-wipe. Then it hit me what an idiot I was for falling for that. Laughed at myself all the way home with a hard pecker. I see her all over Seattle now and out calls only so has one one left a deposit at this sperm bank?
    She's legit. Super fat. But will do literally anything.

    She almost certainly didn't scam you on purpose. She's just a shitshow.

  4. #16055
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Is this based on a meeting or is this what she told you when you texted her?
    Through text. Maybe I'll TOFTT, she's hot enough to be worth it.

  5. #16054

    Has anyone cum dumped this dumpster

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/187786564807

    Odd encounter with this one one last year when the ship was docked in Ballard. Took a chance and she said call me and I promptly dialed. Only question she asked was "do you like to fuck". Duh yeah. Seems this gal was in a giving mood and said she would "do me for free" that day if I would pick up a bottle of that cheap Rich and Rare whisky / whiskey. The only thing better than free beer is free ass. Of course this fish took the bait, hook line and almost sinker. Of course I love to mount and pound Rubenesque chics. Replied I was on the way from South Sound and would be there in an hour. Stopped in Tukwila Target and got the bottle. Took I-5 exit Mercer up Nickerson and 5 minutes away from Ballard Bridge and rendezvous, she texted me and said I was late and she was out the door to pick up a roll of ass-wipe. Then it hit me what an idiot I was for falling for that. Laughed at myself all the way home with a hard pecker. I see her all over Seattle now and out calls only so has one one left a deposit at this sperm bank?

  6. #16053
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I asked her to send me a pic to verify she was the girl in the pic. It had to been an old picture because her hair wasn't dyed, I didn't notice it at least. She had her short blonde hair pulled back. Honestly I can't even tell if the face I saw is the same girl in the picture. Just wanted to put out more details about her out here.
    Looks like the same girl to me. My guess is the pics in the ad are the older ones.

  7. #16052

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    She did mumble something to me while I was in the bathroom, I just couldn't make out what she said. I was going to leave and was in the hallway but something told me to just wait. I didn't know if I should navigate thru the house alone being set up. I just waited a second and she came out on the phone still talking and lifted a finger like give me a second.

    And DrtyHarry you reminded me. She couldn't steal my wallet for the exact reason you stated. First time meeting her walking into the unknown, I left my wallet in the car. If and when I shower I always bring all my clothes with my stuff in there with me. Even with girls I've seen a 100 xs that's just natural. Can't trust anyone. Wow that is a shams. She was absolutely great time. She may have just liked the way I put it on her I know for sure she busted at least a few times. That's too bad because with her skills, especially that head game she has no reason to steal. Bummer.
    I asked her to send me a pic to verify she was the girl in the pic. It had to been an old picture because her hair wasn't dyed, I didn't notice it at least. She had her short blonde hair pulled back. Honestly I can't even tell if the face I saw is the same girl in the picture. Just wanted to put out more details about her out here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211003-095522_Gallery.jpg‎  

  8. #16051

    NaughtyNina

    Quote Originally Posted by Strengf  [View Original Post]
    All safety, no kissing or bb.
    Is this based on a meeting or is this what she told you when you texted her?

  9. #16050
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    Asked her point blank about any uncovered services. Not offered, but if the other report on Nina isn't BS then it would seem YMMV.
    Would be shocking if she offered BBGreek considering she is well known to be a total safety girl. But a man can dream I guess!

  10. #16049

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    Asked her point blank about any uncovered services. Not offered, but if the other report on Nina isn't BS then it would seem YMMV.
    All safety, no kissing or bb.

  11. #16048

    NaughtyNina is all safety

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Her duo partner sapphirestone is all safety so I would guess no.
    Asked her point blank about any uncovered services. Not offered, but if the other report on Nina isn't BS then it would seem YMMV.

  12. #16047
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMG  [View Original Post]
    I know her "No's" includes BBFS, but there's a number of TNA girls with that "No" who partake. Any intel on Nina?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....bout-Only-Fans
    Her duo partner sapphirestone is all safety so I would guess no.

  13. #16046

    Video / Pics of Past / Present providers

    PM if interested in doing trades.

  14. #16045

    Summer Rio

    Rio at Kittens wants a 3 some. Preferrable MMF. MfM is ok as well.

    No Small dicks.

    BWC under 40. Power top if possible.

    DP and Gaping. All raw.

    Pm me.

  15. #16044
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMG  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage on the upcharge?
    One Benjamin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape