Thread: Big booty hunters
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 1701
-
10-04-21 07:20 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 28Wraith
Does she allow more than 1 pop?
Originally Posted by TopShooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 07:17 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 28Wraith
How did you get a hold of her I called at least 60 times this past month she never replies.
Originally Posted by TopShooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 06:02 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 2029Thick Booty BBW Paygetwetta aka Bonnie3 eh aka Ms Thickness
Originally Posted by JjayBoy
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/oklahoma/ms-thickness/
Originally Posted by JjayBoy
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/559-614-7238
https://callescort.org/559-343-1155
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5596147238
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5593431155
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...8&city=houston
https://switter.at/@Bonnie
This one does outcalls only for now. Lad above had a wonky experience due to this ones attitude. YMMV. Does do videos and has a pornhub account. Can find them below:
https://www.pornhub.com/model/paygetwetta/videos
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e216d676f0f2
https://www.modelhub.com/video/ph5e2167c23af9b
-
10-04-21 05:49 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 2029Dam. Seems like the price of admission isn't absurd either. I found Wraith did 80 hhr. Seems like Wraith is off or not. I didn't contact but saw Wraith consistently posting but stopped now.
Originally Posted by TopShooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 02:17 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 325Seen her multiple time about five times I stopped because she had a odor coming the box my last visit but getting behind all that cushion was joy it's was the last visit and I was done.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 21:04 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 2029AA BBW Thick Booty Amazon In Lithonia
https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-842-8796
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2593310
Anyone ever do anal with Amazon's ass cheeks? I saw recently this one started putting anal plugs in that asshole. I know the attitude from this one makes it a YMMV in my experience when contacting. Been around for ages. During the backpage days went by the name "plumber" LOL. "let me drain your pipe". Had this one once but after a bad attitude I've abstained.
-
10-02-21 19:38 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 2029Thick Booty Black BBW Wraith With The Star Tattoo Off Old National
Wraith was posting earlier this month with the following:
Originally Posted by Gwadinina
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/678-359-2768
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-359-2768
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-531-4659
https://callescort.org/470-531-4659
Was on LC. Ad profiles down though for college park.
-
10-02-21 19:27 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 2029I linked Rylee in this thread already. The URL is in a few post below. Tap the link. Can also search the thread for Rylee. I added one back shot of that thick juicy ass. I did mention this one had signs of drug use but when I met was not high. Very well spoken. I gave picture evidence of that as well. Awesome time though.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 00:32 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 119Got a link for Rylee?
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 20:54 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 2029Try Rylee out. Re-watched my video clapping Rylee's juicy ass cheeks. Good grief them ass cheeks. Or go and me PAWG Lauren before that one lives town if meeting big booty bbw Karma fails.
Originally Posted by Gwadinina
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 20:51 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 2029The number is in the URI if you look at the post. With LC the profile is based on the profile number. Call it the main node shall we. You'll see the number at the end of the URL. There is another number I have that this one started using on LC as well. Started using the name MS. Lollipop on LC in east point which as I stated isn't far from Riverdale. Basic service though.
Originally Posted by Gwadinina
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 12:02 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 28She looks amazing! Does she have a social media? I tried looking for her but all her ads are down. Do you have her contact info?
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 12:38 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 2029BBW PAWG Roxieten aka Roxie aka Roxy aka Roxie10
Adding another to the big booty thread. Easier to cipher for the big booty ones if you crave. Lad had an awesome time. In ads does say verification required / mandatory. Idk what for.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
Ads:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67580619
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4706591224
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67024979
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4703230068
-
09-30-21 12:30 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 2029Ms Cleo
Oh dam $$QV. Not bad for a porn star. Surprised Mscleo offers it. I suppose and speculate the HHR is around $$ 5 HHR maybe. I'd need some good time with that thick ass. Hopefully MSOG BBBJ and Anal are available. Hey its life and responsibilities. Got to make that money and get shit down. That comes first before meeting bishes haha. Mscleo will be back in ATL in due time though. Thanks for the report. Is Facetime verification required? Or is she classic. As in you have talk and speak with her. That's how big titty Vanessa is.
Originally Posted by PoeticMan1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 12:23 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 147Cleo
In my past experiences, Cleo was great. Ass ways nice & soft & she catered to me. She even twerked her booty on the johnson like an her scenes. Last visit was 1 bill but this recent visit it was double. Didn't get a chance to catch her because our schedules didn't work out but that increased rate made me think twice.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





