Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Big booty hunters

+ Submit Review
Page 46 of 114 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1701
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1026

    Wraith

    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    Seen her multiple time about five times I stopped because she had a odor coming the box my last visit but getting behind all that cushion was joy it's was the last visit and I was done.
    Does she allow more than 1 pop?

  2. #1025

    Wraith

    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    Seen her multiple time about five times I stopped because she had a odor coming the box my last visit but getting behind all that cushion was joy it's was the last visit and I was done.
    How did you get a hold of her I called at least 60 times this past month she never replies.

  3. #1024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Thick Booty BBW Paygetwetta aka Bonnie3 eh aka Ms Thickness

    Quote Originally Posted by JjayBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's way bigger in person too. She's a straight nutcase tho. YMMV for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by JjayBoy  [View Original Post]
    This shorty a super big goofy. Pics are accurate but she is a straight weirdo and tries to cause tension during the session for no reason. Every thing sets her off. Box is kinda spacious too. I couldn't finish with her. Sent her packing. Do not recommend either.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kemyaspl...atlanta-852699#erotic.
    https://www.models-world.com/oklahoma/ms-thickness/

    https://callescort.org/559-614-7238

    https://callescort.org/559-343-1155

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5596147238

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5593431155

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...8&city=houston

    https://switter.at/@Bonnie

    This one does outcalls only for now. Lad above had a wonky experience due to this ones attitude. YMMV. Does do videos and has a pornhub account. Can find them below:

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/paygetwetta/videos

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e216d676f0f2

    https://www.modelhub.com/video/ph5e2167c23af9b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fef44581e24b17fd84ea255c6b428d87_f.jpg‎   154cf752bd49f9e75078f0b5a5a10b8c_f.jpg‎   lg0000103918_USR_1601572382_8628386.jpg‎   E5477ED2-66AB-4870-8C34-8C2F0EC54164.jpg‎  

  4. #1023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    Seen her multiple time about five times I stopped because she had a odor coming the box my last visit but getting behind all that cushion was joy it's was the last visit and I was done.
    Dam. Seems like the price of admission isn't absurd either. I found Wraith did 80 hhr. Seems like Wraith is off or not. I didn't contact but saw Wraith consistently posting but stopped now.

  5. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Wraith was posting earlier this month with the following:

    https://callescort.org/678-359-2768

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-359-2768

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-531-4659

    https://callescort.org/470-531-4659

    Was on LC. Ad profiles down though for college park.
    Seen her multiple time about five times I stopped because she had a odor coming the box my last visit but getting behind all that cushion was joy it's was the last visit and I was done.

  6. #1021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    AA BBW Thick Booty Amazon In Lithonia

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-842-8796

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2593310

    Anyone ever do anal with Amazon's ass cheeks? I saw recently this one started putting anal plugs in that asshole. I know the attitude from this one makes it a YMMV in my experience when contacting. Been around for ages. During the backpage days went by the name "plumber" LOL. "let me drain your pipe". Had this one once but after a bad attitude I've abstained.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8d45f6220c3a4eb51ad4199f57943795_f.jpg‎   24fbd3892732bd68b8eb5caa417763fd_f.jpg‎   QtgYVt.jpg‎   7f8d2bbdcf7c57f84da799f1f60136cd_c.jpg‎   8473077e695db6b2c04bed19d34f78bf_f.jpg‎  

    dbe8810a7213d6895953cc62b776bf03_f.jpg‎   f8415b47e81c7f8be730b15ab4732eed_c.jpg‎   7a2f5eb6cff764e063f7a0222c3559580_f.jpg‎   rMLJyq.jpg‎   RLtnQE.jpg‎  


  7. #1020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Thick Booty Black BBW Wraith With The Star Tattoo Off Old National

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwadinina  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I have been trying for a couple of months to get a hold of her worth no luck.
    Wraith was posting earlier this month with the following:

    https://callescort.org/678-359-2768

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-359-2768

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-531-4659

    https://callescort.org/470-531-4659

    Was on LC. Ad profiles down though for college park.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c7414b1705b9b0a090a86768ca461ad5_f.jpg‎   884320041e6429961ba4e0228532a12cc_f.jpg‎   8400aa1fed40549bdf979cc84d516a3d_f.jpg‎   884320041e6429961ba4e022852a12cc_f.jpg‎   7e0c617e63e4a4507e15a609c1c61b4e_f.jpg‎  

    578a60c551d60ffbbd9f77ed49338ca4_f.jpg‎  

  8. #1019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoj7654  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for Rylee?
    I linked Rylee in this thread already. The URL is in a few post below. Tap the link. Can also search the thread for Rylee. I added one back shot of that thick juicy ass. I did mention this one had signs of drug use but when I met was not high. Very well spoken. I gave picture evidence of that as well. Awesome time though.

  9. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Try Rylee out. Re-watched my video clapping Rylee's juicy ass cheeks. Good grief them ass cheeks. Or go and me PAWG Lauren before that one lives town if meeting big booty bbw Karma fails.
    Got a link for Rylee?

  10. #1017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwadinina  [View Original Post]
    She looks amazing! Does she have a social media? I tried looking for her but all her ads are down. Do you have her contact info?
    Try Rylee out. Re-watched my video clapping Rylee's juicy ass cheeks. Good grief them ass cheeks. Or go and me PAWG Lauren before that one lives town if meeting big booty bbw Karma fails.

  11. #1016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwadinina  [View Original Post]
    She looks amazing! Does she have a social media? I tried looking for her but all her ads are down. Do you have her contact info?
    The number is in the URI if you look at the post. With LC the profile is based on the profile number. Call it the main node shall we. You'll see the number at the end of the URL. There is another number I have that this one started using on LC as well. Started using the name MS. Lollipop on LC in east point which as I stated isn't far from Riverdale. Basic service though.

  12. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Adding Karma to the big booty thread. Review:

    Apparently the ad profile is back up now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67780002

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788290129/1.
    She looks amazing! Does she have a social media? I tried looking for her but all her ads are down. Do you have her contact info?

  13. #1014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    BBW PAWG Roxieten aka Roxie aka Roxy aka Roxie10

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67580619

    I know she's been around for a while and we'll reviewed. But, I wanted to take the time to tell you my experience with Roxy.

    I've seen Roxys ads for some time, off and on. I was honey as hell and saw her ad over the past couple of weeks. I hadn't seen her post in months, maybe a good year. Anyway, I was up for something new gave her a call and she answered. She seemed upbeat cool and fun on the phone. Decide to see her at her Kennrsaw location. Got the Addy and off I went. Got to the nice new motel and she gave me the rm# No waiting or sitting in the car looking like a trick waiting for the room # LOL So far so good.

    Knocked on the door and she had on this sexy outfit. She's about 5'7" Thick PAWG, lots of Tatts, which I like and she was made up. The only draw back is she does have a little belly to her. Thick in the right places and wears it well.

    Love her hair and eyes. The most important part is here personality!! Very fun and energetic. We get to business as I check out the full view. Pretty smile and very touchy Feely type of girl. I can tell she was digging me. Laid the donation on the table and we jumped on the bed.
    Adding another to the big booty thread. Easier to cipher for the big booty ones if you crave. Lad had an awesome time. In ads does say verification required / mandatory. Idk what for.

    Ads:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67580619

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4706591224

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/67024979

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4703230068
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2b5525195016b6b3137700215c9ad11f_f.jpg‎   1KSBQe.jpg‎   baf31dfe24bea14aa396931576ec5ee5_f.jpg‎   2e44046ae59528230c137048907b8dbe_f.jpg‎   92acf248a4e4707751f8f1a28e10aafb_f.jpg‎  

    e731aa98413e1029e7a01bfef27b6f3e_f.jpg‎   9485c3fdb5ecd76746586e4af250ac03_f.jpg‎   9e902bbec3aa44779a3e2a91b8b6a595_f.jpg‎  

  14. #1013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Ms Cleo

    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticMan1  [View Original Post]
    In my past experiences, Cleo was great. Ass ways nice & soft & she catered to me. She even twerked her booty on the johnson like an her scenes. Last visit was 1 bill but this recent visit it was double. Didn't get a chance to catch her because our schedules didn't work out but that increased rate made me think twice.
    Oh dam $$QV. Not bad for a porn star. Surprised Mscleo offers it. I suppose and speculate the HHR is around $$ 5 HHR maybe. I'd need some good time with that thick ass. Hopefully MSOG BBBJ and Anal are available. Hey its life and responsibilities. Got to make that money and get shit down. That comes first before meeting bishes haha. Mscleo will be back in ATL in due time though. Thanks for the report. Is Facetime verification required? Or is she classic. As in you have talk and speak with her. That's how big titty Vanessa is.

  15. #1012

    Cleo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up meeting pornstar Ms cleo? I didn't bite at all. Requires a deposit and for her IMO I don't see her any different than an average AA BBW nowadays that is thick. So I didn't consider. The $ X 5 HR tag is off putting for her looks but love the thick ass though. Do you know if Ms Cleo does fetishes like Greek etc? I guess you had her once since she contacted you.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/803-269-0666

    https://escortindex.com/search?dater...269-0666&city=
    In my past experiences, Cleo was great. Ass ways nice & soft & she catered to me. She even twerked her booty on the johnson like an her scenes. Last visit was 1 bill but this recent visit it was double. Didn't get a chance to catch her because our schedules didn't work out but that increased rate made me think twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape