Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 1015 1515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17124
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteName  [View Original Post]
    After striking out with a few others, I decided to see Angelina from this ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68009964.

    First, her pictures seem to be pretty accurate. She's definitely young and cute. Great tits.

    When I arrived, she had a cute female friend in the room and asked if she could stay. Whatever. I got the impression they were both working. Then she has me sit on the bed and asks if CBJ is OK because she just started her period. Dammit, well I'm already here. I suspect that's what she was counting on. I should have probably just left. She pulled her tits out, didn't bother removing her shirt or bra. Shorts and panties stay on as well.

    She proceeded with a CBJ that was probably 50% HJ. Got the job done but way too much for a CBJ QV. Will not revisit.
    That looks fake.

  2. #17123

    Angelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoooosier1  [View Original Post]
    Discreet name with the first post. That looks like Angelina from DI. Judging by the service. Sounds like her too. Maybe she is going independent now!
    No that's definitely not Angelina from DI.

  3. #17122

    I don't think it's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoooosier1  [View Original Post]
    Discreet name with the first post. That looks like Angelina from DI. Judging by the service. Sounds like her too. Maybe she is going independent now!
    I've only met Angelina once but I don't think it's her. Looks hot though.

  4. #17121

    Anyone? "Looking for a gentleman who enjoys a mature woman for a great tim"

    Anyone comment on this one please?

    Yes "tim" I think space ran out.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/131528779369

  5. #17120

    💕128293;128149; Gorgeous 🔥 Exotic 🔥 Addictive 🔥Sarah 💕128293;

    Anyone seen the 💕128293;128149; Gorgeous 🔥 Exotic 🔥 Addictive 🔥Sarah 💕128293; - seems like a scam because number revealed nothing. Tried search under "sarah" but nada.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/818785576487

  6. #17119

    DI Angelina. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteName  [View Original Post]
    After striking out with a few others, I decided to see Angelina from this ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68009964.

    First, her pictures seem to be pretty accurate. She's definitely young and cute. Great tits.

    When I arrived, she had a cute female friend in the room and asked if she could stay. Whatever. I got the impression they were both working. Then she has me sit on the bed and asks if CBJ is OK because she just started her period. Dammit, well I'm already here. I suspect that's what she was counting on. I should have probably just left. She pulled her tits out, didn't bother removing her shirt or bra. Shorts and panties stay on as well.

    She proceeded with a CBJ that was probably 50% HJ. Got the job done but way too much for a CBJ QV. Will not revisit.
    Discreet name with the first post. That looks like Angelina from DI. Judging by the service. Sounds like her too. Maybe she is going independent now!

  7. #17118

    Or.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteName  [View Original Post]
    After striking out with a few others, I decided to see Angelina from this ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68009964.

    First, her pictures seem to be pretty accurate. She's definitely young and cute. Great tits.

    When I arrived, she had a cute female friend in the room and asked if she could stay. Whatever. I got the impression they were both working. Then she has me sit on the bed and asks if CBJ is OK because she just started her period. Dammit, well I'm already here. I suspect that's what she was counting on. I should have probably just left. She pulled her tits out, didn't bother removing her shirt or bra. Shorts and panties stay on as well.

    She proceeded with a CBJ that was probably 50% HJ. Got the job done but way too much for a CBJ QV. Will not revisit.
    She might not be done with her MTF transformation.

  8. #17117

    Angelina

    After striking out with a few others, I decided to see Angelina from this ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68009964.

    First, her pictures seem to be pretty accurate. She's definitely young and cute. Great tits.

    When I arrived, she had a cute female friend in the room and asked if she could stay. Whatever. I got the impression they were both working. Then she has me sit on the bed and asks if CBJ is OK because she just started her period. Dammit, well I'm already here. I suspect that's what she was counting on. I should have probably just left. She pulled her tits out, didn't bother removing her shirt or bra. Shorts and panties stay on as well.

    She proceeded with a CBJ that was probably 50% HJ. Got the job done but way too much for a CBJ QV. Will not revisit.

  9. #17116

    Bi-polar

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioAdmirer  [View Original Post]
    After striking out left, right, and center while on this work trip to Indy, Lexie came through in a big way.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...re-xx/41354988

    Texted her after my latest disappearing act (Redd) cancelled on me as I stepped out of the hire car. She was way closer than I expected, so we set up an hour for $$. Deal.

    Well, that was the longest hour of my life because I can do math. She was all in from the jump and we spent the next five hours trying to break each other in the best way possible.

    I'm tired, dehydrated, and sore for all the right reasons. She's definitely worth a try. We've already talked about getting together again when I return later this month.
    Be careful with her. She turns on a dime, and not because she's a zero turn.

  10. #17115
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #17114

    Lexie Is Legit for Me

    After striking out left, right, and center while on this work trip to Indy, Lexie came through in a big way.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...re-xx/41354988

    Texted her after my latest disappearing act (Redd) cancelled on me as I stepped out of the hire car. She was way closer than I expected, so we set up an hour for $$. Deal.

    Well, that was the longest hour of my life because I can do math. She was all in from the jump and we spent the next five hours trying to break each other in the best way possible.

    I'm tired, dehydrated, and sore for all the right reasons. She's definitely worth a try. We've already talked about getting together again when I return later this month.

  12. #17113

    Emma

    Saw this mature woman last night and she was great.

    True GFE and all of the normal GFE activities, including a very reasonable rate.

    I'm 66 so her 50+ age was "age appropriate. ".

    Our meeting proved that not all women lose their sexual appetite, Emma is still very "hungry. ".

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/67829996

  13. #17112
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I've not done 2 pop, I've seen her 2 x in 2 years of this hobby and I will say this. The cigarette smell has just recently dissipated. I'm surprised she doesn't smoke while giving head. Be prepared to smell like cigs until you bathe and wash your clothing. Buyer be ware.
    The way she shoves a dick down her throat there is no way she can smoke. But you are correct the cigarette smell is atrocious.

  14. #17111

    Not sure but

    I've not done 2 pop, I've seen her 2 x in 2 years of this hobby and I will say this. The cigarette smell has just recently dissipated. I'm surprised she doesn't smoke while giving head. Be prepared to smell like cigs until you bathe and wash your clothing. Buyer be ware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done the 2 pop special with Nikkie? What did you do during the reload time? LOL she smoke? Talk sports? Lick your nuts until you were ready to unload down her throat again?

  15. #17110

    Haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done the 2 pop special with Nikkie? What did you do during the reload time? LOL she smoke? Talk sports? Lick your nuts until you were ready to unload down her throat again?
    I litterally just spit my water out. I have only done the 1 pop. I also would like to know this. She can suck a pole!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape