Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22662

    Mount Clemens Massage

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a good massage near Mount Clemens? Started working the area but I never see any adds for any massage therapists in the area. An independent would be most desirable but I will take what I can get. Sensual is preferred but a good massage alone can be worth a visit as well.

  2. #22661

    Dearborn / Berkley

    Quote Originally Posted by CmRobo  [View Original Post]
    Follow up.

    Had an appt today. They told me to be there right at a certain time. The parking lot had another guy in a car waiting. Then, a nice truck pulls up. A nice dressed man jumps out and is looking around the lot. Storms inside and I got a text that everything's pushed back and to return in 45 minutes. Honestly, I think this is the massage den owned by a "pimp" and it seems sketchy. Personally I would avoid.
    Do both spas have the same owner? The ads are the same.

    https://berkley-ocean-wave-spa.business.site/

    https://333-tranquility-spa.business.site/

  3. #22660

    Berkley / Dearborn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHoleTruth  [View Original Post]
    It's Berkley Ocean Wave Spa on Coolidge south of 1X Mile and right down the street from the PD. Be careful out there!
    Odd that the ad is the same as Tranquility Spa in Dearborn.

    https://berkley-ocean-wave-spa.business.site/

    https://333-tranquility-spa.business.site/

  4. #22659
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    She is known as the "Polish Goblin" in this forum. Search on that term and you'll know why.
    LOL thanks for saving me the trouble gents. Not what I'm looking for in my out of town stay.

  5. #22658

    Rotation

    Can you share places that are in your rotation. One I know that gives great massage and open to play is bella touch. There has been mention of moldy towels that seems about right. And the time I was there I saw her just smooth out the cover on table which is nasty. Makes me wonder if the head rest towel is changed. I hate thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    You're possibly right about Asian Health. For me the lack of doors on the rooms makes the discussion moot.

    As to your point about quality massages being mutually exclusive from extras, that's not my experience with the three locations I rotate.

  6. #22657
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Roseanne in SCS is back advertising. Anybody had a recent visit? Always wanted to check her out. PM welcome.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...388680085.html
    Interested as well. Past reviews state no additional services.

  7. #22656

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Zion1231  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know if Tiffany still at Saigon?
    The number is listed in many reviews and is also online. Call to find out.

  8. #22655

    Roseanne

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Roseanne in SCS is back advertising. Anybody had a recent visit? Always wanted to check her out. PM welcome.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...388680085.html
    Saw her several times at her old location on Little Mack. She gives a great massage, always left happy after a sensuous rub.

  9. #22654

    Saigon

    Hey does anyone know if Tiffany still at Saigon?

  10. #22653
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerCub  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell if Mutual touching is allowed with this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1383558

    Thanks.

    Cub.
    She is known as the "Polish Goblin" in this forum. Search on that term and you'll know why.

  11. #22652

    Roseanne

    I noticed Roseanne in SCS is back advertising. Anybody had a recent visit? Always wanted to check her out. PM welcome.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...388680085.html

  12. #22651

    Girl next door

    Hi,

    Has anyone seen this one? She lives near where I live which is hard to find and she does outcall.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...y/407946034403

  13. #22650

    Mutual touching is allowed but.

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerCub  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell if Mutual touching is allowed with this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1383558

    Thanks.

    Cub.
    1. she looks nothing like the pics. Much thinner and older. 2. Very lame massage. 3. Nice apt in Livonia. 4. Not exciting at all. 5. Very mechanical on her part.

  14. #22649

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerCub  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell if Mutual touching is allowed with this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1383558

    Thanks.

    Cub.
    From the reviews earlier, it is either no or the guys didn't feel like trying it. I wanted to check her out but I couldn't find any positive review about her here.

  15. #22648

    Info

    Can anyone tell if Mutual touching is allowed with this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1383558

    Thanks.

    Cub.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape