Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 40000
-
10-05-21 11:27 #25060Senior Member

Posts: 59What were her charges? My experience 200 has been pretty standard FS charge with CLM and AMPs. I've had bjs range from 50-150 depending on provider and whether or not it was bare.
Originally Posted by ChitwnGuy10
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 11:13 #25059Regular Member

Posts: 1Where is she?
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 11:06 #25058Regular Member

Posts: 1Any recommendations for full service?
Hey guys, I am new to this. I have been to many parlors that would just give a hand job. Does any one have any recommendations in the city or the burbs where they do full service for a reasonable price?
-
10-05-21 10:58 #25057Senior Member

Posts: 57I saw Nicol
She is a hot Columbian MILF that will take care of you in her lingerie but does offer a nice menu the extras (topless, nude, CBJ, FS). The extras where a little steep so I just went the the HJ finish which was fantastic. I got to tell ya. It is annoying paying the door fee without the girls being fully naked without an upcharge. Overall, I had a great time for what it was.
Originally Posted by Fantastico
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 10:21 #25056Senior Member

Posts: 59CLM Kathy / Katy
Does anybody have any intel on Katy / Kathy at CLM? Haven't seen her posted on here and very curious about her pricing and menu as well as if pics are fairly accurate.
If not what about Olivia, Dani and Nicol? I've seen Bella, Maya, Suzie and Zara. I want to try out one of these newer girls but CLM is pricey and would rather not go in blind.
-
10-04-21 16:41 #25055Regular Member

Posts: 7New Life
Is this a New Life Massage Spa on in Chicago?
Originally Posted by GreenLeaf250
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 15:24 #25054Regular Member

Posts: 18JJ massage Frankfort
I seen JJ advertising on Rratings but looking at Google reviews actually looks legit. Anyone been there?
-
10-04-21 15:04 #25053Regular Member

Posts: 12Okie dokie piece of S t
Went here Judy is the massage use rubber gloves she can start a fire 80 for deep tissue no flip biggest fucking rip off save your money not worth it total bullshit.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 14:03 #25052Senior Member

Posts: 34Sxl
After my first visit here this morning I'd have to say I also love this place! Saw Kelly at the front and she said she had 4 girls here today. I asked if I could see them, she said ok!! No other customers here, pretty sure I was the first one. Well honestly as soon as the first one came out I already made up my mind. I got Coco. In between 25-30 and just beautiful without her mask.
Originally Posted by Rizpat
[View Original Post]
Just want to say she is skinny and young and much much better than what X has to offer on most days.
It is expensive. I'd hate to admit what I spent but let me just say a lot is on the table if you have the cash and she is so great!! Not 100% GFE but I really enjoyed my time here.
Seems I've got make more grocery trips so I can pull out more cash with my transactions and get back here.
If you go, play nice. Doesn't speak English but we got by.
-
10-04-21 14:00 #25051Regular Member

Posts: 2Couple's massage
We're a couple and would like to find a male and female provider for a couple's massage. Any recommendations?
-
10-04-21 12:49 #25050Senior Member

Posts: 166Oh no! Code breaker!!
Originally Posted by JustAMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 22:53 #25049Senior Member

Posts: 75Body Health Center
I called ahead and booked an appointment. I arrived on time but they asked me to wait for "5 minutes". 5 minutes turned into 20. Yet, they kept bringing other men in (3 guys came in and went straight to the back without paying). I asked them a couple of times when they'll tend to me but got nowhere. Finally, after being told to wait 5 more minutes multiple times, I left. By this time I had waited 45 minutes.
A few minutes after I left, she called me and asked me to come back and promised to give me extra time. I went back and was then made to wait OUTSIDE for 15 minutes! Finally, she let me in from the side door through a small, smoke-filled room that had a guy smoking and working on a computer. I got the massage but instead of extra time, she short changed me by 20 minutes cause they had to close.
Terrible experience. Will not repeat.
-
10-03-21 17:34 #25048Regular Member

Posts: 4New life
I was in the area so I stopped by New Life, drew CoCo, super sweet, nice massage, nice B's with shaved kitty. Level 1 with lots of roaming. Hr was 65 plus 60. Felt like there may be more next visit, we will see.
Be safe out there guys.
-
10-03-21 15:34 #25047Senior Member

Posts: 48No way I could tell from her voice from the other girls. Maybe I just make a belmont appointment and hope she's working when I show. Maybe shell make an exception.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
Anyone that's been to princess lately is there anyone else worth seeing? They say this week cindy and tiffany are working and a few weeks ago it was bella, paula, amelia and mila. All new names.
-
10-03-21 15:23 #25046Banned Member

Posts: 317Maggie
I heard she just answers the phone now. You can call and see if that's her than answers.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





