Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22660

    Berkley / Dearborn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHoleTruth  [View Original Post]
    It's Berkley Ocean Wave Spa on Coolidge south of 1X Mile and right down the street from the PD. Be careful out there!
    Odd that the ad is the same as Tranquility Spa in Dearborn.

    https://berkley-ocean-wave-spa.business.site/

    https://333-tranquility-spa.business.site/

  2. #22659
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    She is known as the "Polish Goblin" in this forum. Search on that term and you'll know why.
    LOL thanks for saving me the trouble gents. Not what I'm looking for in my out of town stay.

  3. #22658

    Rotation

    Can you share places that are in your rotation. One I know that gives great massage and open to play is bella touch. There has been mention of moldy towels that seems about right. And the time I was there I saw her just smooth out the cover on table which is nasty. Makes me wonder if the head rest towel is changed. I hate thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    You're possibly right about Asian Health. For me the lack of doors on the rooms makes the discussion moot.

    As to your point about quality massages being mutually exclusive from extras, that's not my experience with the three locations I rotate.

  4. #22657
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Roseanne in SCS is back advertising. Anybody had a recent visit? Always wanted to check her out. PM welcome.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...388680085.html
    Interested as well. Past reviews state no additional services.

  5. #22656

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Zion1231  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know if Tiffany still at Saigon?
    The number is listed in many reviews and is also online. Call to find out.

  6. #22655

    Roseanne

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Roseanne in SCS is back advertising. Anybody had a recent visit? Always wanted to check her out. PM welcome.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...388680085.html
    Saw her several times at her old location on Little Mack. She gives a great massage, always left happy after a sensuous rub.

  7. #22654

    Saigon

    Hey does anyone know if Tiffany still at Saigon?

  8. #22653
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerCub  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell if Mutual touching is allowed with this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1383558

    Thanks.

    Cub.
    She is known as the "Polish Goblin" in this forum. Search on that term and you'll know why.

  9. #22652

    Roseanne

    I noticed Roseanne in SCS is back advertising. Anybody had a recent visit? Always wanted to check her out. PM welcome.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...388680085.html

  10. #22651

    Girl next door

    Hi,

    Has anyone seen this one? She lives near where I live which is hard to find and she does outcall.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...y/407946034403

  11. #22650

    Mutual touching is allowed but.

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerCub  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell if Mutual touching is allowed with this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1383558

    Thanks.

    Cub.
    1. she looks nothing like the pics. Much thinner and older. 2. Very lame massage. 3. Nice apt in Livonia. 4. Not exciting at all. 5. Very mechanical on her part.

  12. #22649

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerCub  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell if Mutual touching is allowed with this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1383558

    Thanks.

    Cub.
    From the reviews earlier, it is either no or the guys didn't feel like trying it. I wanted to check her out but I couldn't find any positive review about her here.

  13. #22648

    Info

    Can anyone tell if Mutual touching is allowed with this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1383558

    Thanks.

    Cub.

  14. #22647

    Anymore info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    .6 plus .1???? Since the message on the lake moved it has been pretty slim up there!!
    Anymore info on Lapeer?? Was this jut an anomaly?

  15. #22646
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    No so

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    In my experience AMP's that provide extras of any sort don't usually give the best massage and AMP's that give higher quality massage don't offer extras. Occasionally you will find a unicorn that offers both but that seems to be rare. I really enjoy a really good massage and for this reason usually frequent by types of establishments to satisfy both my need for quality massage and extras.

    Now here is my question. I have been going to a AMP in Troy on Rochester for years and it has always been completely legit with no extras to be had or even the hint of extras. My normal girl stopped working during the pandemic so I stopped going there for about a year. Recently I decided to check out the talent and found a new girl that gives a great massage. She gets very, very, intimate but stops short of flat out offering extras. However, I have noticed that as she is getting very close Jr she relocates my hand from the edge of the table to right next to my body. The first time it happened I thought it was because it was touching her body but she has done it since then and that wasn't the case. Is this her hinting that there is extra to be had? I don't want to screw up a reliable spot for a high quality massage but I don't want to miss out on an opportunity to partake in some extras either. Additionally, she is hot as hell so that really makes me hope that there is more to be had.

    So my question for my fellow mongers is, what is your take on this?
    You're possibly right about Asian Health. For me the lack of doors on the rooms makes the discussion moot.

    As to your point about quality massages being mutually exclusive from extras, that's not my experience with the three locations I rotate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape