Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 32161
-
10-03-21 15:56 #19951Senior Member

Posts: 467I have texted her a few times and got no reply. Now it is possible I texted on her day off, but she has been on my to do list for a while now.
Originally Posted by Moses357
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 14:28 #19950Senior Member

Posts: 210Thanks for info.
Originally Posted by VistaPrivada
[View Original Post]
I like the PV world particularly with FS price inflation these days. However, usually looking for more than standard NOVA. Has that ever been offered at Eden? I've been to their current location a handful of times in past few years and have always left disappointed that more wasn't offered and didn't even seem like it might with subsequent visits.
I'm currently down to ST, DT and the rare desperate visit to BG hoping to uncover that hidden gem whenever I'm in the mood for PV.
-
10-03-21 14:20 #19949Senior Member

Posts: 143Milan
Thanks for digging this up from June. LOL.
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
But seriously, if someone knows what extras Milan offers, they can post something or DM me.
-
10-03-21 12:47 #19948Senior Member

Posts: 41Coco
I'm guessing no one sampled this one yet. My next trip over there c I'll see what's up and report.
Originally Posted by Moses357
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 11:01 #19947Senior Member

Posts: 283Imo, She favors Stormi Maya as a celebrity point of reference for those interested in that kinda look. Never seen much talk about her.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
Seen her a few times. Not sure if more than a BBBJ w / dt mixed in is available and that was apart of her routine in my experiences. I always finished dry humping as that was my preference with her.
Granted YMMV, but she might be right up some of you alls alley. I responded once. But I think some of why'all are sleeping on her.
Granted, I don't see her anymore because it's not in my best interest. But if I had a rotation / saw multiple women at ST I'd check her out again.
-
10-03-21 08:51 #19946Senior Member

Posts: 283I'm just providing the info requested. They guy who saw her in person said Melanie is Kat. Blurred pics. But doesn't seem like a stretch between the two.
Originally Posted by RadGasm
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 08:34 #19945Senior Member

Posts: 283Pretty sure he's talking sugar baby / Arrangement situation. If ya click his handle you can see he post on those boards.
Originally Posted by StopIt22
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 21:09 #19944Senior Member

Posts: 458Spring Blossom
Had some great service at this place in the same business plaza as Spa Sung years ago but it fell out of my rotation. Recently I stopped in and met a completely new provider whose name I can't remember. With the mask and low light level it was hard to tell her age but she's probably mid 40's. If she's in her 50's I guess it wouldn't surprise me. It's remarkable that she's so skinny, really a body like a teenager with no baby damage or sagging around the back at all. Even better, she's gives a skilled massage that I'm sure PilotAviator would like. When she first applies those bony forearms you might think you're in for some real pain because she also has the strength and endurance to keep the pressure on the whole time. In fact it's a really comfortable massage.
I'm not sure what to make of her flip work. She didn't seem to want the up top UTC roaming but didn't pull my hands away either. As it turned out I feasted on a pair of soft A cups with huge nipples. The ends were really fat but the bases of them were really thin. It made me wonder if they just might detach with all the licking they endured. I tried some UTC down below but she said it was her period and wouldn't let me. She did seem to have some puffy underclothes on so maybe it was for real, but I don't think she would have let me pet the kitty anyway. Sorry, I don't remember the fee, . 6 or. 8. HE only for this one.
BTW, I've been seeing Blanca on massagefinder for years but I had no idea she might be such a good provider.
-
10-02-21 15:01 #19943Senior Member

Posts: 117Great review
Great review. Well done.
DM.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 14:41 #19942Regular Member

Posts: 7Massage Finder & Asian Magic Health
Sorry a bit of a lurker. What's the story on massage finder? It seems more above board, are they a mix of legit or more of a YMMV? Or are there tells to know if more might be on the menu? (cost / hour and so forth?
Originally Posted by BaileyFal
[View Original Post]
For some actual content, been back to Asian Magic Health in Ashburn a couple times. The ladies there obviously have experience but don't seem inclined towards playing. The massages are decent however so I go back from time to time due to proximity and convenience. One or two of the ladies are more playful than the others, but its just light OTC roaming and the *very* occasional tease, nothing more.
Also visited FHOH and enjoyed spending some time with Adrianna. Zero negotiation got her shirt off (she doesn't seem to wear a bra) and let me nurse a bit while she teased before finishing with a fast but satisfying HE. $.4 all said for 45 m. Tempted to try Gabby since her menu and experience seems to be improving.
-
10-02-21 10:07 #19941Senior Member

Posts: 56Question
Are you talking about PV? Where do you usually go?
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 00:45 #19940Senior Member

Posts: 73Melanie
Are you sure about that? The pictures of Melanie don't look like Kat at all. They must be fake pictures.
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 19:32 #19939Senior Member

Posts: 283Haven't been to BG. But I remember the name from when I was considering BG.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
2020 pics at BG were definitely blurred out so I doubt you will ever see her face pic.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200529...-ladies/kat-2/
-
10-01-21 19:29 #19938Senior Member

Posts: 363Melanie is Kat? Stay away
If Melanie is Kat then stay away. Seems like BG has run out of steam, the pipeline totally dried up, bringing back old ones and re-branding etc etc. Kat is cute for sure, but pretty poor attitude. She used to to DFK / LFK when I saw her first few times, then she stopped one day and pretended she never did, when I pointed nicely I really loved it as a regular of her, she told me I didn't need to see her, cold!
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
These days I am done with BG, plenty of Sugar out there for me, more expensive surely but BBBJ, BBFS, CIP, etc on offer with 20 something with hot bodies are on offer. Guess I'll make the most of it.
-
10-01-21 17:13 #19937Senior Member

Posts: 549Any chance someone can dig up her BG pics? They usually show face and I'd be curious before I see her.
Originally Posted by VistaPrivada
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





