Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 61388
-
10-03-21 23:58 #46178Senior Member

Posts: 235Goldie = Blondie = Jessie?
I have been with an UTR for past couple of months so didn't post any reviews but will do so shortly.
Originally Posted by AgentMulder
[View Original Post]
That's the the Goldie from MP on Washington Blvd. I've picked her up couple of times there before. I think I even reviewed her as well.
She had long blond hair all the way down to her butt. I saw her few days ago on Payson and Ramsey and the hair is almost to her thighs now. You can't really miss it. Yes, she is pleasant and does the job well. I never sample the V though, will do next time I see her. I didn't know her name is Jessie, she told me she goes by Goldie but who cares really.
About your public announcement, I really don't think it's necessary. I do admire your thought on some "protection" for her but if she is walking out here, nothing is going to help. Also, keep in mind, here are some senior mongers who are in this game for years even decade. They know dozens of SW, Dealers, Shop owners and even weird guys sitting at blocks just watching. If someone wants to find a long long blond haired girl, they can actually pinpoint her on a spot. Literally where she lives, copped, walked and even what alley she shoots on that day.
These SW are in a game they already know. They can judge people on first sight and learn quickly. Only Cash is the King in this game.
Be safe,
B.
-
10-03-21 22:37 #46177Senior Member

Posts: 100Perfectly put
It's hard to be congenial nowadays, even on a sex site LOL.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 21:58 #46176Senior Member

Posts: 133Agree
Made the mistake of picking her up today. Dead fish. Waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 21:52 #46175Senior Member

Posts: 1320Included my annual salary and credit score. Let's see if I get any nibbles.
-
10-03-21 21:12 #46174Senior Member

Posts: 631Sasha
Oak posted a pic of her on 9/26.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 19:40 #46173Senior Member

Posts: 705Unorthodox
I am not sure I agree with you. While the information solicited for a shot at hooking up with Jessie is sometimes requested, it is done by provider, not another monger. So it is not clear that these are Jessie's requirements at all. I for one am uncomfortable with Mulder as gatekeeper to what races get to play.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 19:24 #46172Senior Member

Posts: 442Yeah, I did use the search but nothing came up on this Sasha, but it's all good, believe Me there's nothing you can teach me Ass.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
Thanks and Apache Out.
-
10-03-21 11:09 #46171Senior Member

Posts: 792I think he is trying to exercise some control over this provider and she says "Sure" while she is meeting any dude who has the cash. This subject is going to be squashed real soon by Jackson, probably the original should have been redacted for presenting obstacles, his requirements, to practicing our hobby.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 11:03 #46170Senior Member

Posts: 179You mean like a pimp would? 😂.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 10:25 #46169Senior Member

Posts: 271Could just as well been written as follows:
Please send me your Age; Race; a brief disposition, and I will forward it to BPD with your best contact information and they can do with it as they will. LOL. Do I think Agent Mulder is an "agent", who knows and I don't care. Just trying to make a point.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
I think we all get his point, but how do you know these are her requirements to meet and not his, so as to meet his personal preferences? You don't do you? She only said to not be an A-hole Plus, to your point, it's presumed to be the provider with whom you are communicating directly with online but you never really know for sure which is why I don't. You would have to be seriously desperate to provide this info to anyone in a so called anonymous forum. But hey look, to each their own. I say just make the trade and let her decide.
-
10-03-21 09:16 #46168Senior Member

Posts: 792I see him as standing in the way, just post her digits.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 09:16 #46167Senior Member

Posts: 631Use the search Bro
Teach a monger how to fish.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 08:24 #46166Senior Member

Posts: 792succinct query process
Cash is all that is required.
Originally Posted by AgentMulder
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 07:45 #46165Senior Member

Posts: 138Special K
I would like to see those tender red pancakes! Somebody anybody pm me those digits!
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 07:42 #46164Senior Member

Posts: 1385 o
All I do is say LOL.. Don't let it skunk yo grove just keep balling. Ya hear me.
Originally Posted by LongDicking
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





