Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 815 of 2145 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 1315 1815 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 32167
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #19957

    Milan is chill girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Life410  [View Original Post]
    Imo, She favors Stormi Maya as a celebrity point of reference for those interested in that kinda look. Never seen much talk about her.

    Seen her a few times. Not sure if more than a BBBJ w / dt mixed in is available and that was apart of her routine in my experiences. I always finished dry humping as that was my preference with her.

    Granted YMMV, but she might be right up some of you alls alley. I responded once. But I think some of why'all are sleeping on her.

    Granted, I don't see her anymore because it's not in my best interest. But if I had a rotation / saw multiple women at ST I'd check her out again.
    It could be YMMV, but she gave me full menu first visit, was recommended by another monger here. Nice BBBJ skills, and works very hard to please, then upgraded to CFS, allowed multiple-positions no complaints and stayed with me until satisfied. Even allowed a few LFK, once we got into it. She is a keeper and a gem, but I've got too many irons in the fire to handle, so won't be going back to her for a while at least.

    P. S: I workout and try to stay in shape, it's in my best interest to keep looking attractive enough for these girls.

  2. #19956

    Mostly Sugar these days

    Quote Originally Posted by StopIt22  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about PV? Where do you usually go?
    Got 4-5 on rotation, aged 21-24, expensive than what I give in tips at PV for same service, but do it because the SBs are even lower volume than PV girls and I can find who I am attracted to instead of the roster at PV places. When I have burned out enough, I will go slower and back to the couple of reliable PV girls perhaps.

  3. #19955
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    You are referring to Milan at ST?
    Sorry, I must have mixed up Milan's.

  4. #19954
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    Had some great service at this place in the same business plaza as Spa Sung years ago but it fell out of my rotation. Recently I stopped in and met a completely new provider whose name I can't remember. With the mask and low light level it was hard to tell her age but she's probably mid 40's. If she's in her 50's I guess it wouldn't surprise me. It's remarkable that she's so skinny, really a body like a teenager with no baby damage or sagging around the back at all. Even better, she's gives a skilled massage that I'm sure PilotAviator would like. When she first applies those bony forearms you might think you're in for some real pain because she also has the strength and endurance to keep the pressure on the whole time. In fact it's a really comfortable massage.

    I'm not sure what to make of her flip work. She didn't seem to want the up top UTC roaming but didn't pull my hands away either. As it turned out I feasted on a pair of soft A cups with huge nipples. The ends were really fat but the bases of them were really thin. It made me wonder if they just might detach with all the licking they endured. I tried some UTC down below but she said it was her period and wouldn't let me. She did seem to have some puffy underclothes on so maybe it was for real, but I don't think she would have let me pet the kitty anyway. Sorry, I don't remember the fee, . 6 or. 8. HE only for this one.

    BTW, I've been seeing Blanca on massagefinder for years but I had no idea she might be such a good provider.
    Thanks for the info about this place. I've been to spa sung several times and never knew there was another place in byte complex.

  5. #19953

    Milan at ST?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I texted her a few days ago about an appt and was told $$.4 for an hour. Was not willing to spend that much without knowing the extras.
    You are referring to Milan at ST?

  6. #19952
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for digging this up from June. LOL.

    But seriously, if someone knows what extras Milan offers, they can post something or DM me.
    I texted her a few days ago about an appt and was told $$.4 for an hour. Was not willing to spend that much without knowing the extras.

  7. #19951
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses357  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing no one sampled this one yet. My next trip over there c I'll see what's up and report.
    I have texted her a few times and got no reply. Now it is possible I texted on her day off, but she has been on my to do list for a while now.

  8. #19950
    Quote Originally Posted by VistaPrivada  [View Original Post]
    Melanie is formerly Lilliana at Eden and previously Kat at BG. Very pretty petite girl and friendly, though not much in the way of extras. She was great at eden, and saw her a few times there, but wouldn't repeat, because usually am going for more in the way of service at BG.
    Thanks for info.

    I like the PV world particularly with FS price inflation these days. However, usually looking for more than standard NOVA. Has that ever been offered at Eden? I've been to their current location a handful of times in past few years and have always left disappointed that more wasn't offered and didn't even seem like it might with subsequent visits.

    I'm currently down to ST, DT and the rare desperate visit to BG hoping to uncover that hidden gem whenever I'm in the mood for PV.

  9. #19949

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by Life410  [View Original Post]
    Imo, She favors Stormi Maya as a celebrity point of reference for those interested in that kinda look. Never seen much talk about her.

    Seen her a few times. Not sure if more than a BBBJ w / dt mixed in is available and that was apart of her routine in my experiences. I always finished dry humping as that was my preference with her.

    Granted YMMV, but she might be right up some of you alls alley. I responded once. But I think some of why'all are sleeping on her.

    Granted, I don't see her anymore because it's not in my best interest. But if I had a rotation / saw multiple women at ST I'd check her out again.
    Thanks for digging this up from June. LOL.

    But seriously, if someone knows what extras Milan offers, they can post something or DM me.

  10. #19948

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses357  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this PT out.

    Seen a lot of reviews here for a Coco but this one is Thai. Think she is roommate with some familiars.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/230309

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12832198.html
    I'm guessing no one sampled this one yet. My next trip over there c I'll see what's up and report.

  11. #19947
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    I've heard that Milan is standard NOVA, but I am obviously wrong. What extras does she offer?
    Imo, She favors Stormi Maya as a celebrity point of reference for those interested in that kinda look. Never seen much talk about her.

    Seen her a few times. Not sure if more than a BBBJ w / dt mixed in is available and that was apart of her routine in my experiences. I always finished dry humping as that was my preference with her.

    Granted YMMV, but she might be right up some of you alls alley. I responded once. But I think some of why'all are sleeping on her.

    Granted, I don't see her anymore because it's not in my best interest. But if I had a rotation / saw multiple women at ST I'd check her out again.

  12. #19946
    Quote Originally Posted by RadGasm  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure about that? The pictures of Melanie don't look like Kat at all. They must be fake pictures.
    I'm just providing the info requested. They guy who saw her in person said Melanie is Kat. Blurred pics. But doesn't seem like a stretch between the two.

  13. #19945
    Quote Originally Posted by StopIt22  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about PV? Where do you usually go?
    Pretty sure he's talking sugar baby / Arrangement situation. If ya click his handle you can see he post on those boards.

  14. #19944

    Spring Blossom

    Had some great service at this place in the same business plaza as Spa Sung years ago but it fell out of my rotation. Recently I stopped in and met a completely new provider whose name I can't remember. With the mask and low light level it was hard to tell her age but she's probably mid 40's. If she's in her 50's I guess it wouldn't surprise me. It's remarkable that she's so skinny, really a body like a teenager with no baby damage or sagging around the back at all. Even better, she's gives a skilled massage that I'm sure PilotAviator would like. When she first applies those bony forearms you might think you're in for some real pain because she also has the strength and endurance to keep the pressure on the whole time. In fact it's a really comfortable massage.

    I'm not sure what to make of her flip work. She didn't seem to want the up top UTC roaming but didn't pull my hands away either. As it turned out I feasted on a pair of soft A cups with huge nipples. The ends were really fat but the bases of them were really thin. It made me wonder if they just might detach with all the licking they endured. I tried some UTC down below but she said it was her period and wouldn't let me. She did seem to have some puffy underclothes on so maybe it was for real, but I don't think she would have let me pet the kitty anyway. Sorry, I don't remember the fee, . 6 or. 8. HE only for this one.

    BTW, I've been seeing Blanca on massagefinder for years but I had no idea she might be such a good provider.

  15. #19943

    Great review

    Great review. Well done.

    DM.

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Was on Braddock road yesterday and stopped into Kara just to escape the heat. It wasn't planned and I really wasn't prepared as I only has $.6 cash on me. On the door as sign says they take credit and Apple Pay but I don't do that for tracking purposes.

    Entered the lobby, rang the bell, and was met by a 50's MMS who was extremely small (4'10") with big "D's". She leads me to a room and is talking to another Korean through a closed door so I don't know who my provider will be but I can't take my eyes off her huge (for her size) tits so I request her.

    After an introductory hug with ass squeeze and boob squeeze I tell her HHR with all play and no massage. She responds with pulling down her sundress to reveal natural D's with huge lite pink silver dollar nipples and takes my money for the HHR. She returns, strips, gets me on the table, and I start nursing and exploring everywhere. She is COVID paranoid and keeps her mask on and says no fingers inside. Those boobs are natural and tasty but have some bruising and teeth marks from previous playing.

    After 10 min I suggest she lay back on the table and she spreads like a pornstar. She is completely shaved with small pink labia. First thing I do is put my hands on both sides and spread to reveal the smallest opening in the prettiest shade of pink. So small that the entire opening could be covered by a quarter. Looking down further her ass is the smallest and cutest I have ever seen. Much less on a 50 yo. It is again so small that a dime would cover it completely.

    DATY and DATO was in order. She enjoyed it as much as me and after 10 more min I stood up for some pussy slide. It felt and looked good watching me slide all over her tiny pussy and ass and she was OK with rubbing my head over her inner lips. She offers FS for $. 4 and BBFS for $$ but I am really not interested at that price and don't have that with me.

    So back on the table and she gets on top for simulated CG with a HE. Its good but not quite reaching the objective so I ask to spin around and she faceplants that little pussy right on my face. I blow in no time. Damage was. 6 for HHR and $ tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape