Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15445
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    It's cleared out now.

  2. #15444

    Gang motel.

    Sounds as if you were at the Wake Inn on Capital Blvd.

  3. #15443
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review on Lushis. She was as described and I enjoyed my time with her. She says she only comes once a year and that's too bad. She leaves on Monday.
    When I click the link it only goes to the website not the links to lushis any one have the info?

  4. #15442
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Good review and exactly matches what I think of her. Last I remember she does come once a month and stays for a week 10 days. Do you know what time of the month she comes by. Or where to find her ads. I think I have her number but she doesn't respond.

    G.
    Do you mind sharing her link or info? Thanks!

  5. #15441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    To many rules

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    You read Young sexy hot girl and hungry pussy in the title and thought it was real.
    She rushes you out not fun.

  6. #15440

    Kyra Laced

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    Out of all that I read, all I know is Kyra Lace was definitely one of my ATFs. She had a soft voice, big ass, perfect natural tits. Too bad she doesn't visit like that anymore. I could definitely use her at the moment.
    Yeah, Kyra was special. I follow her on Snapchat. She's been in Vegas mainly since the pandemic. I saw her come to Charlotte one time. But not completely back to this area.

  7. #15439
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsalasJ  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I've been in the game for a while (since about 2013) and have never used this forum. However, I have seen it is pretty useful. From reading on here I have realized there are many out there that I would have thought were fake otherwise. For example, was able to have a dream about Renae or else I would have never reached out.

    I started just out of curiosity. With the yellow pages. Using agencies. Brooke's babes / Abalonias / other names. Why there were so many of the same company under different names, I'll never know. But so my thing is I never really go to, always have thoughts at my place. (which I know has it's down fall, but has worked for me, but also limited my experiences).

    Since things have got cut down. I've really semi stopped. But still researching. There are people of interest.

    But the question I was wondering. Any of you know what happened to Abalonias / Brooke's? Did any of you all ever reach out? Whitney, all day every day. Got thicker over the years.

    But wanted to see if anyone. Had a contact there still?
    Guess your posting entire web sites here. Dude, most of these girls have reviews here. Read the forum.

  8. #15438

    Poca or Egypt

    Anyone have any info or seen her in the past?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67953546

  9. #15437

    Kyra Lace

    Quote Originally Posted by MarsalasJ  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I've been in the game for a while (since about 2013) and have never used this forum. However, I have seen it is pretty useful. From reading on here I have realized there are many out there that I would have thought were fake otherwise. For example, was able to have a dream about Renae or else I would have never reached out.

    I started just out of curiosity. With the yellow pages. Using agencies. Brooke's babes / Abalonias / other names. Why there were so many of the same company under different names, I'll never know. But so my thing is I never really go to, always have thoughts at my place. (which I know has it's down fall, but has worked for me, but also limited my experiences).
    Out of all that I read, all I know is Kyra Lace was definitely one of my ATFs. She had a soft voice, big ass, perfect natural tits. Too bad she doesn't visit like that anymore. I could definitely use her at the moment.

  10. #15436

    Brazilian Queen

    Apologies fellas, I forgot the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67938700

  11. #15435

    Brazilian Mixed

    Fellas, checked out this beauty off wake forest rd by the Bahama breeze. Looks so damn delicious. Nice body and phat ass. I couldn't tell if its fake when hitting her from the back but it looks perfect so I'd imagine it is. Average CBJ, hard pounding from back, damage. 100. She gets into it. Cleaned me up after.

  12. #15434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    You read Young sexy hot girl and hungry pussy in the title and thought it was real.
    I imagine these ads are coming from China or India and they laugh their asses off at our stupidity.

    Keep sending those deposits. LOL.

  13. #15433

    Not enough

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    On that link you sent, click Comments and then review, there's one. I've talked to her before and she seems legit.
    Yeah that comment is really not a review. She could of put that herself. Also, talking to her isn't a review either LOL I'm looking for experience with her. Details to let me know what I can expect. Thanks anyway though.

  14. #15432

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beauty. Kinda reminds me of a slimmer Aminah Nicole. I seen her posts before but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67899336
    On that link you sent, click Comments and then review, there's one. I've talked to her before and she seems legit.

  15. #15431

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this woman before? Says she is open to anything, even greek. Sounds too good to be true.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/67908189
    You read Young sexy hot girl and hungry pussy in the title and thought it was real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape