Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 867 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 12998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6908

    8155 mamasan Sucks balls!

    Since the city put a curfew on many spots, 8155 has been shitty. Today was the straw! Waited at the door for 20 minutes while the mamamasan "cleaned the room" knew some BS was going down. She finally lets me in as some dude walks out and she barely changed a sheet as I walked in the room. Turns out every room is occupied and she is trying to hustle people into waiting at the door in a line literally. Had 4 dudes waiting behind me at that point. She gave me some shitty attitude but I was already 25 minutes in so I put up with it. Waited for a girl to walk in and wasn't my type so I left. What a waste of an afternoon. Don't fucken try to squeeze every last dime out while mistreating regulars, it's a sure way of loosing your regulars you fucken moron!

    On that note, any other recommendations for latina spots anywhere in the San Fernando valley?

  2. #6907
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Notice to appear

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Dang, I wanted another appointment. Her old number has an auto response.
    Sent you a pm.

  3. #6906
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one that worked in the Masonic lodge and then in that little shit box on Rochester and west wood? She was actually tagged by LEO and I tried to help her with her legal issues, but she did it herself and just got a diversion. She had a guitar and had this absolutely stunning pussy that I think she said she might let me finger. Ridiculous body. She had a rather serious boyfriend who apparently had a big dick.

    That one?

    I have no idea what happened to her.
    Yes, that's her. Dang, I wanted another appointment. Her old number has an auto response.

  4. #6905
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Masonic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Allie or is still in contact with her? She was a petite Asian who worked on the west side. Please PM me if you are still a customer of hers.
    Is she the one that worked in the Masonic lodge and then in that little shit box on Rochester and west wood? She was actually tagged by LEO and I tried to help her with her legal issues, but she did it herself and just got a diversion. She had a guitar and had this absolutely stunning pussy that I think she said she might let me finger. Ridiculous body. She had a rather serious boyfriend who apparently had a big dick.

    That one?

    I have no idea what happened to her.

  5. #6904
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    West side Allie

    Does anyone know what happened to Allie or is still in contact with her? She was a petite Asian who worked on the west side. Please PM me if you are still a customer of hers.

  6. #6903
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Smoking

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Is she really that busy LOL.
    Yes. Her growler is often registering a temp of like 105 degrees.

  7. #6902

    Downey

    Quote Originally Posted by Atkbp  [View Original Post]
    I want to get a HE at a AMP or AAMP but with my two jobs I usually want to get one after a long day which is usually after my 330 am shift. Problem is that most of the parlors are closed so can anyone recommend me a parlor that's available after hours? PMs are appreciated as well, FYI I work in Long Beach and live in Downey thanks.
    There are at least 6 MPs in Downey that I know of. None are open at 3 AM though pretty much anywhere. The best one is Downey Therapy which is on Paramount between Imperial and Firestone in the Hampshire Square strip mall. Asian and Latina providers and always reliable service. They offer everything up to and including FS. Looks are mostly your typical ok looking MP girls, but you get an occasional "holy fuck she's hot" there.

    Havana has overall younger, cuter girls, and it's HJ only, but it's pricey. An hour there will set you back 65 house + 140 tip. The plus side is you get a young, hot provider who's fully nude for the entire service, and a few minutes of full body on body contact.

  8. #6901

    Good Ktown HE?

    Any recs for just a good massage and HJ in Ktown. Don't want to make the mistake of going to FS place only to do HJ. Lose-lose for everyone. Hard to search for locations here. TIA!

  9. #6900
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Handjob

    Quote Originally Posted by Atkbp  [View Original Post]
    I want to get a HE at a AMP or AAMP but with my two jobs I usually want to get one after a long day which is usually after my 330 am shift. Problem is that most of the parlors are closed so can anyone recommend me a parlor that's available after hours? PMs are appreciated as well, FYI I work in Long Beach and live in Downey thanks.
    Quit one of your jobs and go to Havana day spa. Tell your boss you need time off to get the vaccine.

  10. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    There's a CVS about a mile to the east. I always stock up on rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and Listerine before I session at Chens.
    Is she really that busy LOL.

  11. #6898
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Can anyone recommend me a parlor?

    I want to get a HE at a AMP or AAMP but with my two jobs I usually want to get one after a long day which is usually after my 330 am shift. Problem is that most of the parlors are closed so can anyone recommend me a parlor that's available after hours? PMs are appreciated as well, FYI I work in Long Beach and live in Downey thanks.

  12. #6897

    Banned member

    Quote Originally Posted by Faren451  [View Original Post]
    Glendale: It is true, most places have been shut down that were providing extras in the area. Difficult to get a new massage license in Glendale these days. You can always do an advance search in "rubber maps" and put city, state and check HJ, breast play, toe sucking etc.

    There are definitely two place still giving extras on Colorado Blvd in Glendale. One is on the second floor, the other is on the corner of a major intersection. There is a place in La Crescenta / Glendale as well. Find reviews for Lily. There is also one place in Burbank on San Fernando rd, also on 2nd floor which has a smoking hot Thai babe who is 25. Good luck. That's as detailed as I will get.
    I was about to consult with original poster but profile says banned member. Anyway, I ended up going to a C-org.

  13. #6896

    Spa in Norwalk

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    There was 1 in Norwalk some may remember Mimi she had a hair salon and will Massage in the back! Great Fuck FS Nice Viet Pussy.
    Blue Angel?

  14. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    There's a CVS about a mile to the east. I always stock up on rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and Listerine before I session at Chens.
    Do you mean after? Because I heard she wasnt a pretty picture LOL.

  15. #6894
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    How was the bbj and the bumper ride LOL give details. I'm iffy about trying her. I can bb apple instead but that wait time is stupid long.
    There's a CVS about a mile to the east. I always stock up on rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and Listerine before I session at Chens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape