Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 12068
-
10-04-21 13:35 #8063Senior Member

Posts: 72I concur
It sure resembles her!
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 13:10 #8062Regular Member

Posts: 12Not a seasoned monger but have been getting out there, have heard a lot of great things but don't know if I've ran into her or not. What's she look like?
Originally Posted by LuvMeABJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 00:07 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 747That's her
Enough said.
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 17:52 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 129Angel
I would say this is a pic of Angel or a very close look alike.
-
10-02-21 15:19 #8059Regular Member

Posts: 17Skinny
Skinny Mini is her street name. But don't confuse skinny with spinner. Or anorexic. She's a tall one, easily 6'0", and I bet she doesn't go much over 130.
Originally Posted by Apophis1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 13:37 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 639Yup, Wisconsin skinny that is. Fat is everywhere, I travel to Central America often, with the introduction of coke a cola about a decade ago, its even there now.
Originally Posted by Apophis1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 23:39 #8057Senior Member

Posts: 62Skinny mini
The 2 girls laying on their stomachs in those photos are skinny?? WOW!! The skinny bar these days is beyond low. What happened to 100 to 115 lbs as skinny?? By 2040, skinny will be 200 to 240 lbs at this rate.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 23:22 #8056Regular Member

Posts: 17Skinny Mini
She gives great head and I'd love to go FS, but I'm reluctant to take her ru my house, every time I scoop her she's hanging around with a bunch of guys. I almost gave up on scooping her the second time I saw her because she was in the parking lot across from the gas station hanging all over some guy swapping spit with him for literally like 10 minutes and I could not get her attention. I'm to scared she might bring the crew back with her. You're a braver man than me.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 20:10 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 380Both hard to resist
Skinny mini & Lola.
Originally Posted by LuvMeABJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 16:57 #8054Regular Member

Posts: 17Sisters
Is that skinny Mini?
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 14:46 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 875Also, if you go in without a condom on a regular basis, do yourself a favor and urinate ASAP to clear your urethra of bacteria and put a VERY MILD foam sanitizer on your goods. I had about 50+ BBBJ's before I finally caught something, but when I did, it was hell on Earth.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 14:33 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 380Rock-a-by sisters
One from Greenfield, one on National. Both most definitely worth the price of admission but both desperate for a safe quiet place to rest after smoke, shower, eats & orgasm. That says nothing for my sexual abilities just that they simply need rest. I sure wished I would have had this luxury when I was 25. They would have never gotten any sleep. My bad.
-
09-28-21 22:49 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 62Plunge
Again, to each their own and take your plunge on her. But skinny or not. Absolutely gross!! You will find a stank foul hooch, stretch marks galore, sag, flab, hurried and crap service, hairy pits hooch and legs. And that's all in the 1st 60 seconds. But. A pretty face.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 14:33 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 72My first post had a lovely homemade map of what I considered to be the south loop too, guess maps aren't allowed.
-
09-28-21 10:46 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 747No pic of Angel
But she has long black hair, latina. Pretty skinny now. Wasn't fat before but a little thick. Wears slippers and short shorts. I think has her temple or eye brow pierced. She's short too. On lower national usually (like 16-20 only).
Originally Posted by DominantMke
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




