Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 40010
-
10-04-21 16:41 #25055Regular Member

Posts: 7New Life
Is this a New Life Massage Spa on in Chicago?
Originally Posted by GreenLeaf250
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 15:24 #25054Regular Member

Posts: 18JJ massage Frankfort
I seen JJ advertising on Rratings but looking at Google reviews actually looks legit. Anyone been there?
-
10-04-21 15:04 #25053Regular Member

Posts: 12Okie dokie piece of S t
Went here Judy is the massage use rubber gloves she can start a fire 80 for deep tissue no flip biggest fucking rip off save your money not worth it total bullshit.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 14:03 #25052Senior Member

Posts: 34Sxl
After my first visit here this morning I'd have to say I also love this place! Saw Kelly at the front and she said she had 4 girls here today. I asked if I could see them, she said ok!! No other customers here, pretty sure I was the first one. Well honestly as soon as the first one came out I already made up my mind. I got Coco. In between 25-30 and just beautiful without her mask.
Originally Posted by Rizpat
[View Original Post]
Just want to say she is skinny and young and much much better than what X has to offer on most days.
It is expensive. I'd hate to admit what I spent but let me just say a lot is on the table if you have the cash and she is so great!! Not 100% GFE but I really enjoyed my time here.
Seems I've got make more grocery trips so I can pull out more cash with my transactions and get back here.
If you go, play nice. Doesn't speak English but we got by.
-
10-04-21 14:00 #25051Regular Member

Posts: 2Couple's massage
We're a couple and would like to find a male and female provider for a couple's massage. Any recommendations?
-
10-04-21 12:49 #25050Senior Member

Posts: 166Oh no! Code breaker!!
Originally Posted by JustAMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 22:53 #25049Senior Member

Posts: 75Body Health Center
I called ahead and booked an appointment. I arrived on time but they asked me to wait for "5 minutes". 5 minutes turned into 20. Yet, they kept bringing other men in (3 guys came in and went straight to the back without paying). I asked them a couple of times when they'll tend to me but got nowhere. Finally, after being told to wait 5 more minutes multiple times, I left. By this time I had waited 45 minutes.
A few minutes after I left, she called me and asked me to come back and promised to give me extra time. I went back and was then made to wait OUTSIDE for 15 minutes! Finally, she let me in from the side door through a small, smoke-filled room that had a guy smoking and working on a computer. I got the massage but instead of extra time, she short changed me by 20 minutes cause they had to close.
Terrible experience. Will not repeat.
-
10-03-21 17:34 #25048Regular Member

Posts: 4New life
I was in the area so I stopped by New Life, drew CoCo, super sweet, nice massage, nice B's with shaved kitty. Level 1 with lots of roaming. Hr was 65 plus 60. Felt like there may be more next visit, we will see.
Be safe out there guys.
-
10-03-21 15:34 #25047Senior Member

Posts: 48No way I could tell from her voice from the other girls. Maybe I just make a belmont appointment and hope she's working when I show. Maybe shell make an exception.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
Anyone that's been to princess lately is there anyone else worth seeing? They say this week cindy and tiffany are working and a few weeks ago it was bella, paula, amelia and mila. All new names.
-
10-03-21 15:23 #25046Banned Member

Posts: 317Maggie
I heard she just answers the phone now. You can call and see if that's her than answers.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 14:57 #25045Senior Member

Posts: 48Anyone have any info on Maggie from princess? She used to be my go to but I can't figure out if she went to a different place or went back home. Pms welcome.
-
10-02-21 14:05 #25044Regular Member

Posts: 11Might be worth the drive
Hard to find that age out here in the burbs.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 12:20 #25043Regular Member

Posts: 3Hey,
I'm looking for 2 things.
1. [Deleted by Admin]
2. An AMP that walks on the customer's back.
Any suggestions for either?
-
10-02-21 10:58 #25042Senior Member

Posts: 218That takes me back. Anna was one of the first providers I banged, 20 years ago, when Xindy's was going strong. Also had one of my best 4 hand experiences at New Hope, with Anna on the joystick and Cherry (now the owner) riding my face.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 10:02 #25041Senior Member

Posts: 989Yeah, I also try to get there as the first customer. I usually eat her pussy while I get myself hard, but it tasted like piss last time and she didn't get that excited. She was pushing the massage angle (I gave her an extra $10 for a decent rub after I came) and told me to come back for an hour session for the benefit of my health. I actually had a better time with Anna last visit; she got me hard with a rough blow job and told me to fuck her. Banged her pretty hard with no complaints, so not bad for $120.
Originally Posted by JustAMonger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




