Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7495

    Sultry Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-56fa0c0c3bb7


    Another flake, Sultry Sarah or SultryBabySarah she goes by, don't have profile since I blocked her. She and I have been texting for 3 weeks. She is reported here by others (can't find them now) as asking $1 k for meet. She started with 7 w / me then countered with 5 and agreed. Went back and forth over schedule, she said will meet this week, set a date, was very quick to respond to everything showing interest and excitement. Then when I was on the way to meet, about 45 minutes before agreed time comes the message with family emergency. What a boat load of crap! I almost expected it from her based on her behavior, so wasn't mad, but told her she is a fake and she started hurling words at me about how insensitive I am with her Grandma in hospital blah blah. Blocked her! She is premium and looking for suckers for her scam. She probably found a fool to pay $1 k. BTW, she is moderately cute but not super hot or anything.
    If her ask drops to a reasonable level, do you guys think she will actually meet? I've seen her private pics, but not much in the way of body pics. She seems cute, but clearly is delusional at $700+.

  2. #7494
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-40f9b77a3d14

    As profile implies, wants to take things slow. That essentially translates to wanting an allowance for any meetings after the M&G, with no promises of anything happening until she is "comfortable. " Maybe she can be convinced to speed things up for the right amount, but I didn't bother to try and just said no thanks. Also, seems to log on very frequently as she's often at the top of any search regardless of when you do it, so might be on here just fishing for as many "free" allowances as possible. Was a bit awkward and shy when we met for M&G, and said that she wants to meet with very few people, but her site activity seems to imply otherwise.

  3. #7493

    LMAO! Everyone has met her

    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBeltway  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents! I have been chatting with Oohlala a bit. I'm curious to hear if anyone has met her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-7718820cd900
    She's a well known quantity here with more than a few reviews.

    My talks with her resulted in her giving 400 ppm offer. Didn't partake cause reports were that while she's good looking, the pics are definitely touched up, she's not as good looking in person and maybe a good deal bigger. Also remember reports of her being late, not great in the sack and a clock watcher. Semi-pro basically.

  4. #7492

    OohLala

    Hey Gents! I have been chatting with Oohlala a bit. I'm curious to hear if anyone has met her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-7718820cd900

  5. #7491

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Well I didn't meet her LOL.

    But the photos didn't spark my interest, glad I didn't miss out.
    Yeah, made mistake of meeting her, then repeating. For some reason her snatch made me cum quicker in BBFS, she gets dripping wet, for went back seeking pleasure. But she's got all these delusions and can be burden in public setting. I have finally found a classy down to earth blond girl and may keep her for a while. Will report on that when I am done.

  6. #7490
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Yup, regretted meeting. Fat, druggie ex stripper. Wasn't worth what I paid.
    Well I didn't meet her LOL.

    But the photos didn't spark my interest, glad I didn't miss out.

  7. #7489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't that interested in her initially but her private pictures and the ones she texted are very enticing. Nice body and works out regularly. Batista with a flexible schedule and easy to meet. She's not too picky about who she sees. 500 ppm is accurate and willing to please. She's bi and asked that we find a third (AA girl is her preference) so if you're looking for a threesome reach out to her.
    Strange. She seemed like a complete newbie to me. Didn't even talk about pricing and we met a couple of days later. Didn't know she's been passed around. Gave her nothing but I guess I should have wrapped it up.

  8. #7488
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Seems like damn near every monger on the board has run through this one.
    Yup, regretted meeting. Fat, druggie ex stripper. Wasn't worth what I paid.

  9. #7487

    Paris babe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-56fa0c0c3bb7

    Paris babe, says she is a dancer at club indulge at Baltimore and also a student. Any experience with her? Is texting with her about meeting, says she needs 5 oo for first date to get to know me better before anything happens, then on its' 250 per meet. Sounds like scam, who actually undersells like that unless the intent is to keep the bait low enough to attract someone without giving anything back. Don't think this will go anywhere, so just checking with others.

    Another flake, Sultry Sarah or SultryBabySarah she goes by, don't have profile since I blocked her. She and I have been texting for 3 weeks. She is reported here by others (can't find them now) as asking $1 k for meet. She started with 7 w / me then countered with 5 and agreed. Went back and forth over schedule, she said will meet this week, set a date, was very quick to respond to everything showing interest and excitement. Then when I was on the way to meet, about 45 minutes before agreed time comes the message with family emergency. What a boat load of crap! I almost expected it from her based on her behavior, so wasn't mad, but told her she is a fake and she started hurling words at me about how insensitive I am with her Grandma in hospital blah blah. Blocked her! She is premium and looking for suckers for her scam. She probably found a fool to pay $1 k. BTW, she is moderately cute but not super hot or anything.

  10. #7486

    KatyKat77

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-6b675fc7ce3b

    Kat 21 year old single mom. Her pictures are accurate, not much tits or ass, and had a little bit of baby damage. She's a spinster, and she does this swirling thing with her hips, that get me going every time. She doesn't host, but drives. You have to work around her baby sitter schedule. Very chill girl, and had no problems getting along. Dropping her because I need to make room in my rotation, and she going through some family problems.

    So her life is a little mess right now. Trying to drop my rotation from 8 to 4.

  11. #7485

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Seems like damn near every monger on the board has run through this one.
    Her nether regions have been through the SD gauntlet. Sad, but true.

  12. #7484
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Seems like damn near every monger on the board has run through this one.
    We talked but never went anywhere. She just messaged me asking for 500 to meet. I'm ignoring her message for now.

  13. #7483

    StunningHottie

    This one's a catfish. Looks nothing like her pics. If that's her it's from 15 yrs ago and 20 lbs less. Wanted 500 - LMAO!!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-bf9f7530ca73

  14. #7482

    Beckyb00p

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    For various reasons, I know / think each of the below are legit.

    Beckyb00 p.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-b7eae475de7d

    Accurate pics. Former stripper at a club. $400. Fun but with mileage.
    Seems like damn near every monger on the board has run through this one.

  15. #7481

    Anastasia

    I wasn't that interested in her initially but her private pictures and the ones she texted are very enticing. Nice body and works out regularly. Batista with a flexible schedule and easy to meet. She's not too picky about who she sees. 500 ppm is accurate and willing to please. She's bi and asked that we find a third (AA girl is her preference) so if you're looking for a threesome reach out to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    For various reasons, I know / think each of the below are legit.

    YourAngelAnastasia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-474d050c0a90

    Accurate pics. She was firm at 500. If you want a tiny, young 20 year old, she is fun and sweet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape