The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 542 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3662

    Miia

    I saw Miia about 2 years ago and posted a review. Basically my review stated that she was ALL strung out and looked like hell. Within minutes of meeting her I departed. I did not stay long enough to partake of anything she had to offer. Of course, 2 years is a long time and she might have upped her game since then. For me, I wouldn't plan my day around this one.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atbb111  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster.

    Has anyone seen miaa?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/988326793821

    Looking for a good BBBJ. Any good recommendations?

  2. #3661

    Contribute?

    Just a quick thought; you might consider actually posting reviews of the providers you have seen, as opposed to just commenting on someone else's post. Members posting about their own first hand personal experiences are usually very helpful to us all.

    Quote Originally Posted by RxStudent44  [View Original Post]
    I personally would disagree with you on Bettie. TBH she is my ATF and I don't know why really. Anna Sophia I can't speak for she is a bit out of what I would like to pay Sgae is great but I personally put Bettie ahead of her because chemistry is better.

  3. #3660
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Miaa

    I had scheduled a date with her once a year or two back. She said she was staying at the Clarion by the airport. She said she would give the room number when I parked (like a lot of them do). I show up and she is sitting on the curb.

    I ask, are we going up to your room now? She replied that she did not yet have a room and she would get it with my donation. I said no and left. What is that shit? Never again.

    She didn't look too good anyway. I was kind of glad she pulled this shit. Aside from time and gas, that's all I was out so probably for the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atbb111  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster.

    Has anyone seen miaa?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/988326793821

    Looking for a good BBBJ. Any good recommendations?

  4. #3659

    Great personality but

    Quote Originally Posted by RxStudent44  [View Original Post]
    I personally would disagree with you on Bettie. TBH she is my ATF and I don't know why really. Anna Sophia I can't speak for she is a bit out of what I would like to pay Sgae is great but I personally put Bettie ahead of her because chemistry is better.
    I think Sage is way more attractive and way more attentive. With that said that is not to say Bettie is not attentive. Sage looks way better in person then Bettie as well. I do not like unshaven armpits on women. Plus she really could lose a few pounds for sure. Her personality makes up for most of it but Sage is more the whole package for sure.

    Anna is hands down the most beautiful and her pictures do not do her justice. Her rates are very high for sure but you have to understand why. Supply and demand comes to play. So for the person that can afford it or willing to afford it she needs to be seen in my eyes.

  5. #3658
    Quote Originally Posted by Atbb111  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster.

    Has anyone seen miaa?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/988326793821

    Looking for a good BBBJ. Any good recommendations?
    Let me start out by saying that I have not seen Mia even though she has been around for awhile. She looks cute enough, but IIRC, there are some not-so-good reviews of her out there. As such, I will continue to steer clear. You might try searching here to see if you can find her reviews. They'd be from several months back.

  6. #3657

    Miaa?

    Long time lurker first time poster.

    Has anyone seen miaa?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/988326793821

    Looking for a good BBBJ. Any good recommendations?

  7. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Bettie is nice and accommodating but I disagree about top tier. Anna Sophia would be the best in my eyes then Sage Greene. I have never participated but I always wanted to splurge on Rio Blaze. She has put on some weight recently but still looks really good. Isabelle and Elizabeth would also make the list of wanting to try if I am splurging.

    If I had only a couple of years to live I probably would be getting on Twitter along with P411. There would be some road trips and short flights to major cities. Going with very well reviewed girls. Best of luck to you!
    I personally would disagree with you on Bettie. TBH she is my ATF and I don't know why really. Anna Sophia I can't speak for she is a bit out of what I would like to pay Sgae is great but I personally put Bettie ahead of her because chemistry is better.

  8. #3655

    Miaa?

    Long time lurker first time posting.

    Has any one seen her?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/988326793821

    Looking for a good BBBJ. Any recommendations?

  9. #3654

    Ashley

    Not sure if I have mentioned Ashley before but my goodness I do love seeing her when she is in town. She is in town now and worth a visit for sure. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...on/AshleyB8080.

    So just so you know I always do hhr. Her no list is extensive and tells you so in her ad as well. Not a GFE in any way at all, but she is a young beautiful girl who bent over is fantastic. Her vocals and that fantastic body send me zinging for sure. That ass is to die for. So good that I always question if there are ass implants done to shape so good. A little rushed to get to it with covered oral but honestly I am rushing myself anyways because I cannot wait to get to it with her. Communication is good by text. She has had me wait a few minutes here or there at arrival parking but nothing out of the ordinary. Be mindful this is a quicky with no GFE. Seriously at least worth seeing at least once with such a cute attractive girl. Go in positive and know what you are getting and you will not be disappointed. I like my quicky girls. I miss Toni at 100.

  10. #3653

    I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimmingInSand  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that, man. I haven't reviewed her publicly, but of the "top tier" providers, Bettie Brunetti is amazing.
    Bettie is nice and accommodating but I disagree about top tier. Anna Sophia would be the best in my eyes then Sage Greene. I have never participated but I always wanted to splurge on Rio Blaze. She has put on some weight recently but still looks really good. Isabelle and Elizabeth would also make the list of wanting to try if I am splurging.

    If I had only a couple of years to live I probably would be getting on Twitter along with P411. There would be some road trips and short flights to major cities. Going with very well reviewed girls. Best of luck to you!

  11. #3652
    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    So, a few weeks ago I was here waxing poetic on my decision to forego the lower tier and go for the ostensibly more dependable, premium providers. I made the decision pursuant to a cancer diagnosis that gives me a year or two. So, why not get the classiest pussy available? Alas.

    I made time with Layla Wright a week in advance, confirmed the night before a 10:30 am tryst. And when I was 20 minutes out I texted for the address. She texts back and says "So sorry, I cannot see you today. " That was it. Since then, she has not had the decency to offer to make it up to me. So. Buyer beware. Even the $400 ****** can be as unprofessional as the $150 ones. .

    Rant being over, I am a huge fan of both Rose Dawn and Cherry. They are both exquisite. They are both on Tryst, but will respond much more quickly from P411.

    Be safe.
    Sorry to hear that man, best of lucks in your rendezvous.

  12. #3651

    Another suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    So, a few weeks ago I was here waxing poetic on my decision to forego the lower tier and go for the ostensibly more dependable, premium providers. I made the decision pursuant to a cancer diagnosis that gives me a year or two. So, why not get the classiest pussy available? Alas.

    I made time with Layla Wright a week in advance, confirmed the night before a 10:30 am tryst. And when I was 20 minutes out I texted for the address. She texts back and says "So sorry, I cannot see you today. " That was it. Since then, she has not had the decency to offer to make it up to me. So. Buyer beware. Even the $400 ****** can be as unprofessional as the $150 ones. .

    Rant being over, I am a huge fan of both Rose Dawn and Cherry. They are both exquisite. They are both on Tryst, but will respond much more quickly from P411.

    Be safe.
    Sorry to hear that, man. I haven't reviewed her publicly, but of the "top tier" providers, Bettie Brunetti is amazing.

  13. #3650

    Still Learning.

    So, a few weeks ago I was here waxing poetic on my decision to forego the lower tier and go for the ostensibly more dependable, premium providers. I made the decision pursuant to a cancer diagnosis that gives me a year or two. So, why not get the classiest pussy available? Alas.

    I made time with Layla Wright a week in advance, confirmed the night before a 10:30 am tryst. And when I was 20 minutes out I texted for the address. She texts back and says "So sorry, I cannot see you today. " That was it. Since then, she has not had the decency to offer to make it up to me. So. Buyer beware. Even the $400 ****** can be as unprofessional as the $150 ones. .

    Rant being over, I am a huge fan of both Rose Dawn and Cherry. They are both exquisite. They are both on Tryst, but will respond much more quickly from P411.

    Be safe.

  14. #3649

    Review

    Brianna.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67907943

    I've seen this girls posts a lot and she had a positive review on this site from earlier this year so I said why not try it out. I texted to set up a same day appointment and she answered right away awesome! When it came time to meet up she sends me the location of a motel near Benson HYW. I text her when I'm near and she says I'm not ready yet and can you get something from the store for me. She might have been finishing up with another client or something but I didn't have time to waste so I said no thanks and moved on oh well. Rate was 160 for Half Hour.

    Bliss.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67871721

    This is another girl whose post I've seen multiple times and decided to give a shot. She texted back right away and set up an appointment same day nice and easy. She's probably 20 pounds heavier than the pics she has but still looks good. She gives a very good CBJ and her ass looks great from behind. Rates were 100 QV 150 HHR and 200 HR. I will repeat.

  15. #3648

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I've been in and out of the hobby since 1994. In that time I've learned a couple of things. First, most providers provide to feed a drug habit. Second: heavy drug use first attacks the part of the brain responsible for logic and reason. I've given up trying to make sense out of providers' behavior years ago. I suggest you do, too. When you experience someone like this, just chalk it up to drug addiction, never contact her again, and try other providers (most of whom will do something similar).
    I definitely understand that. I guess I'm just surprised in that my experiences in other cities has been far less difficult in just finding a semi-reliable provider. Ya' know. Showing up and doing a service as agreed.

    But you definitely bring up a very good point in the general mentality of drug addicts and their prevalence in this "industry".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape