Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 8113
-
10-06-21 09:15 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 407Let me start out by saying that I have not seen Mia even though she has been around for awhile. She looks cute enough, but IIRC, there are some not-so-good reviews of her out there. As such, I will continue to steer clear. You might try searching here to see if you can find her reviews. They'd be from several months back.
Originally Posted by Atbb111
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 14:00 #3657Regular Member

Posts: 2Miaa?
Long time lurker first time poster.
Has anyone seen miaa?
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/988326793821
Looking for a good BBBJ. Any good recommendations?
-
10-05-21 13:39 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 112I personally would disagree with you on Bettie. TBH she is my ATF and I don't know why really. Anna Sophia I can't speak for she is a bit out of what I would like to pay Sgae is great but I personally put Bettie ahead of her because chemistry is better.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 12:42 #3655Regular Member

Posts: 2Miaa?
Long time lurker first time posting.
Has any one seen her?
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/988326793821
Looking for a good BBBJ. Any recommendations?
-
10-05-21 10:59 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 325Ashley
Not sure if I have mentioned Ashley before but my goodness I do love seeing her when she is in town. She is in town now and worth a visit for sure. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...on/AshleyB8080.
So just so you know I always do hhr. Her no list is extensive and tells you so in her ad as well. Not a GFE in any way at all, but she is a young beautiful girl who bent over is fantastic. Her vocals and that fantastic body send me zinging for sure. That ass is to die for. So good that I always question if there are ass implants done to shape so good. A little rushed to get to it with covered oral but honestly I am rushing myself anyways because I cannot wait to get to it with her. Communication is good by text. She has had me wait a few minutes here or there at arrival parking but nothing out of the ordinary. Be mindful this is a quicky with no GFE. Seriously at least worth seeing at least once with such a cute attractive girl. Go in positive and know what you are getting and you will not be disappointed. I like my quicky girls. I miss Toni at 100.
-
10-05-21 10:06 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 325I disagree
Bettie is nice and accommodating but I disagree about top tier. Anna Sophia would be the best in my eyes then Sage Greene. I have never participated but I always wanted to splurge on Rio Blaze. She has put on some weight recently but still looks really good. Isabelle and Elizabeth would also make the list of wanting to try if I am splurging.
Originally Posted by SwimmingInSand
[View Original Post]
If I had only a couple of years to live I probably would be getting on Twitter along with P411. There would be some road trips and short flights to major cities. Going with very well reviewed girls. Best of luck to you!
-
10-04-21 08:26 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 217Sorry to hear that man, best of lucks in your rendezvous.
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 14:29 #3651Regular Member

Posts: 7Another suggestion
Sorry to hear that, man. I haven't reviewed her publicly, but of the "top tier" providers, Bettie Brunetti is amazing.
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 13:05 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 73Still Learning.
So, a few weeks ago I was here waxing poetic on my decision to forego the lower tier and go for the ostensibly more dependable, premium providers. I made the decision pursuant to a cancer diagnosis that gives me a year or two. So, why not get the classiest pussy available? Alas.
I made time with Layla Wright a week in advance, confirmed the night before a 10:30 am tryst. And when I was 20 minutes out I texted for the address. She texts back and says "So sorry, I cannot see you today. " That was it. Since then, she has not had the decency to offer to make it up to me. So. Buyer beware. Even the $400 ****** can be as unprofessional as the $150 ones. .
Rant being over, I am a huge fan of both Rose Dawn and Cherry. They are both exquisite. They are both on Tryst, but will respond much more quickly from P411.
Be safe.
-
10-01-21 23:39 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 25Review
Brianna.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67907943
I've seen this girls posts a lot and she had a positive review on this site from earlier this year so I said why not try it out. I texted to set up a same day appointment and she answered right away awesome! When it came time to meet up she sends me the location of a motel near Benson HYW. I text her when I'm near and she says I'm not ready yet and can you get something from the store for me. She might have been finishing up with another client or something but I didn't have time to waste so I said no thanks and moved on oh well. Rate was 160 for Half Hour.
Bliss.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67871721
This is another girl whose post I've seen multiple times and decided to give a shot. She texted back right away and set up an appointment same day nice and easy. She's probably 20 pounds heavier than the pics she has but still looks good. She gives a very good CBJ and her ass looks great from behind. Rates were 100 QV 150 HHR and 200 HR. I will repeat.
-
10-01-21 19:54 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 60True
I definitely understand that. I guess I'm just surprised in that my experiences in other cities has been far less difficult in just finding a semi-reliable provider. Ya' know. Showing up and doing a service as agreed.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
But you definitely bring up a very good point in the general mentality of drug addicts and their prevalence in this "industry".
-
10-01-21 13:52 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 350That was just an example
Currently, I don't have a 50 y / o provider on my hang out listing. I was just using that as a example to prove my point (s). If I do come across one and she makes the grade. I will be more than happy to share intel / her. We need to look out for each other / have each others back to the max.
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 13:17 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 64950 yo provider. She any good and do you want to share. Been looking for more mature women.
Originally Posted by Perceptive41
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 22:30 #3645Regular Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-30-21 19:33 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 1285I've been in and out of the hobby since 1994. In that time I've learned a couple of things. First, most providers provide to feed a drug habit. Second: heavy drug use first attacks the part of the brain responsible for logic and reason. I've given up trying to make sense out of providers' behavior years ago. I suggest you do, too. When you experience someone like this, just chalk it up to drug addiction, never contact her again, and try other providers (most of whom will do something similar).
Originally Posted by MailFantasy1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





