Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 805 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 12068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8063

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Enough said.
    It sure resembles her!

  2. #8062
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeABJ  [View Original Post]
    Skinny Mini is her street name. But don't confuse skinny with spinner. Or anorexic. She's a tall one, easily 6'0", and I bet she doesn't go much over 130.
    Not a seasoned monger but have been getting out there, have heard a lot of great things but don't know if I've ran into her or not. What's she look like?

  3. #8061

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    I would say this is a pic of Angel or a very close look alike.
    Enough said.

  4. #8060

    Angel

    I would say this is a pic of Angel or a very close look alike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image2021-09-05 12-06-33-707f11.jpg‎  

  5. #8059

    Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    The 2 girls laying on their stomachs in those photos are skinny?? WOW!! The skinny bar these days is beyond low. What happened to 100 to 115 lbs as skinny?? By 2040, skinny will be 200 to 240 lbs at this rate.
    Skinny Mini is her street name. But don't confuse skinny with spinner. Or anorexic. She's a tall one, easily 6'0", and I bet she doesn't go much over 130.

  6. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    The 2 girls laying on their stomachs in those photos are skinny?? WOW!! The skinny bar these days is beyond low. What happened to 100 to 115 lbs as skinny?? By 2040, skinny will be 200 to 240 lbs at this rate.
    Yup, Wisconsin skinny that is. Fat is everywhere, I travel to Central America often, with the introduction of coke a cola about a decade ago, its even there now.

  7. #8057

    Skinny mini

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    One from Greenfield, one on National. Both most definitely worth the price of admission but both desperate for a safe quiet place to rest after smoke, shower, eats & orgasm. That says nothing for my sexual abilities just that they simply need rest. I sure wished I would have had this luxury when I was 25. They would have never gotten any sleep. My bad.
    The 2 girls laying on their stomachs in those photos are skinny?? WOW!! The skinny bar these days is beyond low. What happened to 100 to 115 lbs as skinny?? By 2040, skinny will be 200 to 240 lbs at this rate.

  8. #8056

    Skinny Mini

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Skinny mini & Lola.
    She gives great head and I'd love to go FS, but I'm reluctant to take her ru my house, every time I scoop her she's hanging around with a bunch of guys. I almost gave up on scooping her the second time I saw her because she was in the parking lot across from the gas station hanging all over some guy swapping spit with him for literally like 10 minutes and I could not get her attention. I'm to scared she might bring the crew back with her. You're a braver man than me.

  9. #8055

    Both hard to resist

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeABJ  [View Original Post]
    Is that skinny Mini?
    Skinny mini & Lola.

  10. #8054

    Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    One from Greenfield, one on National. Both most definitely worth the price of admission but both desperate for a safe quiet place to rest after smoke, shower, eats & orgasm. That says nothing for my sexual abilities just that they simply need rest. I sure wished I would have had this luxury when I was 25. They would have never gotten any sleep. My bad.
    Is that skinny Mini?

  11. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!
    Also, if you go in without a condom on a regular basis, do yourself a favor and urinate ASAP to clear your urethra of bacteria and put a VERY MILD foam sanitizer on your goods. I had about 50+ BBBJ's before I finally caught something, but when I did, it was hell on Earth.

  12. #8052

    Rock-a-by sisters

    One from Greenfield, one on National. Both most definitely worth the price of admission but both desperate for a safe quiet place to rest after smoke, shower, eats & orgasm. That says nothing for my sexual abilities just that they simply need rest. I sure wished I would have had this luxury when I was 25. They would have never gotten any sleep. My bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1633111759-picsay.jpg‎   1633111738-picsay.jpg‎  

  13. #8051

    Plunge

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    But she has long black hair, latina. Pretty skinny now. Wasn't fat before but a little thick. Wears slippers and short shorts. I think has her temple or eye brow pierced. She's short too. On lower national usually (like 16-20 only).
    Again, to each their own and take your plunge on her. But skinny or not. Absolutely gross!! You will find a stank foul hooch, stretch marks galore, sag, flab, hurried and crap service, hairy pits hooch and legs. And that's all in the 1st 60 seconds. But. A pretty face.

  14. #8050
    My first post had a lovely homemade map of what I considered to be the south loop too, guess maps aren't allowed.

  15. #8049

    No pic of Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DominantMke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got some clear pictures of this Angel I keep hearing mixed reviews about? She may have been that hot piece I ran into one morning but I didn't get her name. I've already done a thread search and forum search but all available pics are either blurry, or the girl in the picture is turned around without her face showing.

    Also, anyone hear see Nicole around lately? Haven't seen her around in a while.
    But she has long black hair, latina. Pretty skinny now. Wasn't fat before but a little thick. Wears slippers and short shorts. I think has her temple or eye brow pierced. She's short too. On lower national usually (like 16-20 only).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape