Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 8286
-
10-02-21 21:27 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 1544Oh. Rio is Summer. This all makes sense now. Met Summer in Kittens. She immediately wanted me to raw dog her for $300. I turned her down, she got my number and texted me a couple of times last week. I figured money was low and rent was due and didn't respond. She's doing group sex raw, I'll delete her number from my phone.
Originally Posted by StkyPutang
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 18:31 #2870Regular Member

Posts: 5Rio is a mess!
I am still in shock from my OTC with her a while back. Talked with her through SA and then exchanged numbers. Was super excited as her pics were of a fresh lady.
My experience.
Met her in the lobby at one of the nicest hotels is Seattle and was quickly disappointed with what appeared to be a strung out aurora escort. I literally tried to hide her as quick as possible. I prepaid so I continued on with the hobby. It was wise she changed her name from Summer. (Summers Eve really is a miracle worker). Nothing was good about this experience. I have since retired. She needs help.
P.S. The hotel manager asked I not come back.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 15:37 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 444Smh
This is getting like the old SCL board.
-
10-02-21 15:23 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 216Rio / Summer
Rio at Kittens wants a 3 some. Preferrable MMF. MFM is ok.
BWC under 40. Power top if possible.
No Average Dicks.
DP and Gaping. All raw.
Pm me.
-
10-02-21 13:08 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 444Dancers and Review boards
Many dancers watch these sites.
Originally Posted by EnderWiggins
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 20:57 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 144Masage
Same.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Doen't take much to go from offering a massage, to "these pants are kinda getting in the way". Then a little carressing between her legs, next think she knows she's getting pounded into the matress.
She was probably confused when it went any other way. Besides, not all strippers are pros.
-
10-01-21 19:09 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. It could be she was genuinely tired or on the rag or not feeling well. As far as massages go, I suck at them, so I wouldn't expect anyone to actually good at them unless they were trained. Also, even with my lame massage skills, I can't think of any time I've "massaged" someone that did not end up in fucking. I guess it matters where you massage. The very last thing I want to do after getting a good massage is to get up out of my relaxed state and go massage the other person. It makes no sense. In any event, as long as it wasn't an inconvenience, I'd let her stay. I hate to say this, but if he really wanted to fuck, he should have just asked her. I don't remember the original post, but wasn't she Asian or Filipina? If so, I would assume there is some cultural shit around fucking that would keep her from initiating it.
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]
As a rule, if it isn't costing you much money and isn't cramping your style, there are very few negative consequences and a ton of positive consequences of allowing a hot chick hang out at your house. I learned long ago, hanging out with hot chicks gets other hot chicks interested. Hanging, out with ugly women means you will attract other ugly women.
-
10-01-21 18:30 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 144+100%.
She treated him like a buddy she want's to fuck but want's to be sure he won't turn into an asshole, he turned into that asshole a little too soon.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 18:20 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 32Lola
Seems like Lola might pay attention to this board or heard it from somewhere else. Brought up rumors of her working at Honeys on instagram.
-
10-01-21 16:47 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 256Pandoras Line Up
Friday Afternoon-.
Anya, Indica, Monse, Mercedes, Kalia, Samba, Faith Luna, Sativa.
-
10-01-21 15:01 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 988He might be talking about Luna. Luna is pushing 50-60.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
Lola was probably in elementary school when Honeys shut down.
-
10-01-21 13:00 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 49Lola's IG
Tried to search for Lola's IG and couldn't find it. Could someone post or PM it?
-
10-01-21 11:10 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 444Lola
Lola who is currently at Pandora's never danced at Honeys. Maybe there was another dancer using the name Lola back then. Current Lola did work at Kittens before Pandora's was able to reopen this year.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 10:27 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 371What a stupid question. Looks like all your posts are questions. Take a few minutes to read the forums. You'll find plenty of info.
Originally Posted by BrockBot
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 10:14 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 118Lola at Pandora's
First, she is far too young to have danced at Honey's. There may have been a different "Lola" at Honey's, but it's definitely not the "Lola" currently at Pandora's. Secondly, yes, she is very chatty on her IG account. She has replied to every message I've sent her. Others have had the same experience. Third: Details of her were posted on four dates in April: 8, 11,16, and 22.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





