Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 553 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2871
    Quote Originally Posted by StkyPutang  [View Original Post]
    I am still in shock from my OTC with her a while back. Talked with her through SA and then exchanged numbers. Was super excited as her pics were of a fresh lady.

    My experience.

    Met her in the lobby at one of the nicest hotels is Seattle and was quickly disappointed with what appeared to be a strung out aurora escort. I literally tried to hide her as quick as possible. I prepaid so I continued on with the hobby. It was wise she changed her name from Summer. (Summers Eve really is a miracle worker). Nothing was good about this experience. I have since retired. She needs help.

    P.S. The hotel manager asked I not come back.
    Oh. Rio is Summer. This all makes sense now. Met Summer in Kittens. She immediately wanted me to raw dog her for $300. I turned her down, she got my number and texted me a couple of times last week. I figured money was low and rent was due and didn't respond. She's doing group sex raw, I'll delete her number from my phone.

  2. #2870

    Rio is a mess!

    I am still in shock from my OTC with her a while back. Talked with her through SA and then exchanged numbers. Was super excited as her pics were of a fresh lady.

    My experience.

    Met her in the lobby at one of the nicest hotels is Seattle and was quickly disappointed with what appeared to be a strung out aurora escort. I literally tried to hide her as quick as possible. I prepaid so I continued on with the hobby. It was wise she changed her name from Summer. (Summers Eve really is a miracle worker). Nothing was good about this experience. I have since retired. She needs help.

    P.S. The hotel manager asked I not come back.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Rio at Kittens wants a 3 some. Preferrable MMF. MFM is ok.

    BWC under 40. Power top if possible.

    No Average Dicks.

    DP and Gaping. All raw.

    Pm me.

  3. #2869

    Smh

    This is getting like the old SCL board.

  4. #2868

    Rio / Summer

    Rio at Kittens wants a 3 some. Preferrable MMF. MFM is ok.

    BWC under 40. Power top if possible.

    No Average Dicks.

    DP and Gaping. All raw.

    Pm me.

  5. #2867

    Dancers and Review boards

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Lola might pay attention to this board or heard it from somewhere else. Brought up rumors of her working at Honeys on instagram.
    Many dancers watch these sites.

  6. #2866

    Masage

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I can't think of any time I've "massaged" someone that did not end up in fucking. I guess it matters where you massage. The very last thing I want to do after getting a good massage is to get up out of my relaxed state and go massage the other person. It makes no sense.
    Same.

    Doen't take much to go from offering a massage, to "these pants are kinda getting in the way". Then a little carressing between her legs, next think she knows she's getting pounded into the matress.

    She was probably confused when it went any other way. Besides, not all strippers are pros.

  7. #2865
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    +100%.

    She treated him like a buddy she want's to fuck but want's to be sure he won't turn into an asshole, he turned into that asshole a little too soon.
    Yes. It could be she was genuinely tired or on the rag or not feeling well. As far as massages go, I suck at them, so I wouldn't expect anyone to actually good at them unless they were trained. Also, even with my lame massage skills, I can't think of any time I've "massaged" someone that did not end up in fucking. I guess it matters where you massage. The very last thing I want to do after getting a good massage is to get up out of my relaxed state and go massage the other person. It makes no sense. In any event, as long as it wasn't an inconvenience, I'd let her stay. I hate to say this, but if he really wanted to fuck, he should have just asked her. I don't remember the original post, but wasn't she Asian or Filipina? If so, I would assume there is some cultural shit around fucking that would keep her from initiating it.

    As a rule, if it isn't costing you much money and isn't cramping your style, there are very few negative consequences and a ton of positive consequences of allowing a hot chick hang out at your house. I learned long ago, hanging out with hot chicks gets other hot chicks interested. Hanging, out with ugly women means you will attract other ugly women.

  8. #2864
    +100%.

    She treated him like a buddy she want's to fuck but want's to be sure he won't turn into an asshole, he turned into that asshole a little too soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy99  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, totally wrong approach. It's really not costing you much. Nice her to death. They have a shell to protect themselves. If you can break through that shell and establish some level of trust the rewards can be phenomenal. Sex workers. And yes strippers are sex workers. Are people with feelings and needs.

  9. #2863

    Lola

    Seems like Lola might pay attention to this board or heard it from somewhere else. Brought up rumors of her working at Honeys on instagram.

  10. #2862

    Pandoras Line Up

    Friday Afternoon-.

    Anya, Indica, Monse, Mercedes, Kalia, Samba, Faith Luna, Sativa.

  11. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    First, she is far too young to have danced at Honey's. There may have been a different "Lola" at Honey's, but it's definitely not the "Lola" currently at Pandora's. Secondly, yes, she is very chatty on her IG account. She has replied to every message I've sent her. Others have had the same experience. Third: Details of her were posted on four dates in April: 8, 11,16, and 22.
    He might be talking about Luna. Luna is pushing 50-60.

    Lola was probably in elementary school when Honeys shut down.

  12. #2860

    Lola's IG

    Tried to search for Lola's IG and couldn't find it. Could someone post or PM it?

  13. #2859

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you don't know but: she works Wed and Sat days. She recommends VIP sessions because it is a better deal for the PL. Rates don't change there (e. G. 3/$) but the menu can.

    She has been in the game far longer (since Honeys, in fact) than most would guess and her recent augmentation has drawn new interest. Her skills reflect her tenure.

    In my limited experience, she relocated fabric without prompting and was eagerly reciprocal.

    Her IG account (scroll down for details earlier) can be interesting and reportedly she will dialog through that venue.

    Was this helpful?
    Lola who is currently at Pandora's never danced at Honeys. Maybe there was another dancer using the name Lola back then. Current Lola did work at Kittens before Pandora's was able to reopen this year.

  14. #2858
    Quote Originally Posted by BrockBot  [View Original Post]
    Any girls from any of the Lake city strip clubs offer FS or BJs at the club?
    What a stupid question. Looks like all your posts are questions. Take a few minutes to read the forums. You'll find plenty of info.

  15. #2857

    Lola at Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Understood good Sir. Mind if I PM you for more?
    First, she is far too young to have danced at Honey's. There may have been a different "Lola" at Honey's, but it's definitely not the "Lola" currently at Pandora's. Secondly, yes, she is very chatty on her IG account. She has replied to every message I've sent her. Others have had the same experience. Third: Details of her were posted on four dates in April: 8, 11,16, and 22.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape