Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 258 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3860
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2645

    Elite

    First time poster here. New to the hobby. Travel a lot for work so went into an AMP in Kittanning one day from rubmaps and gave it a try and got a great handshake. Wanted to try elite because the girls are nude but haven't seen anything on here about it. Anyone ever been? Just looking for hand stuff no FS. Thanks!

  2. #2644
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Gave a big "$2.00 dollar tip" last night on Penn Ave. Yes (2 dollars)!

    Do I need to explain anything more to you? WTF!
    Several PMs from Bro's. Yesterday.

    " Dark" check your last post, you made a spelling error, hit wrong key, Symbol, in your post? ($2. 00).

    No, you see it, read it, as I wrote it.

    Did 2 hours massage on Penn ave. , $1. 00 tip a hour = $2. 00 tip, now you understand? No error, not putting up with this BS anymore from these "Cum dumpster" ! Simple!

    If you stand with the' O'ld' man on this, they will change, better service, younger, extra's, cost, or they can go pound their "Rice, empty bowels"!

    Correction complete!

    Mr. Big Tipper.

  3. #2643
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Ncs

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the" Pitt Bros" decided, I would say stay away from Red Sun, not the place to go on Carson street.

    Seems like nothing good, just complaints from customer's, lot bad attitude from woman, up sale lies,(3, 4) bad reviews last week, waste your hard earned money and not even a good hand job can be had anymore from Red Sun!

    So lets scratch it off our list, "Don't go" , good money for bad service, fat, 50 + old woman?

    WTF! Waste!

    Better out there!
    Gave a big "$2.00 dollar tip" last night on Penn Ave. Yes (2 dollars)!

    Do I need to explain anything more to you? WTF!

  4. #2642

    Help Please

    I'm a first timer, looking for a good massage and happy ending perhaps with some head game. Where do you guys suggest?

  5. #2641
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Red sun

    Quote Originally Posted by ThighGap  [View Original Post]
    Went not long ago and "Mary" was my attendant. Not good. Older. Maybe the boss, dunno. Worst time so far at this place. If I got her again. I'd either do half hour or leave.
    Looks like the" Pitt Bros" decided, I would say stay away from Red Sun, not the place to go on Carson street.

    Seems like nothing good, just complaints from customer's, lot bad attitude from woman, up sale lies,(3, 4) bad reviews last week, waste your hard earned money and not even a good hand job can be had anymore from Red Sun!

    So lets scratch it off our list, "Don't go" , good money for bad service, fat, 50 + old woman?

    WTF! Waste!

    Better out there!

  6. #2640

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by ThighGap  [View Original Post]
    Went not long ago and "Mary" was my attendant. Not good. Older. Maybe the boss, dunno. Worst time so far at this place. If I got her again. I'd either do half hour or leave.
    Is Mary a little heavy? I got her twice and didn't have a good time either. Really rushed me out last time too.

  7. #2639

    Try Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThighGap  [View Original Post]
    Went not long ago and "Mary" was my attendant. Not good. Older. Maybe the boss, dunno. Worst time so far at this place. If I got her again. I'd either do half hour or leave.
    Lucy at Red Sun is younger (30's, looks younger), attractive, has a great body.

    "Not here anymore" if you want more than a handshake.

  8. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree22  [View Original Post]
    Ummmm. LEAVE. Being the boss is no excuse. In fact, she should know better. And half as much c--p is still c--p.
    Yeah -she doesn't know me from Adam so I guess leave would be the absolute right thing to do. I assume, though I am not 100% that it was because nobody else was there. It was really quiet. No action. No noise other than some building work being done with jackhammers or something haha.

  9. #2637

    It Is What It Is

    Quote Originally Posted by ThighGap  [View Original Post]
    Went not long ago and "Mary" was my attendant. Not good. Older. Maybe the boss, dunno. Worst time so far at this place. If I got her again. I'd either do half hour or leave.
    Ummmm. LEAVE. Being the boss is no excuse. In fact, she should know better. And half as much c--p is still c--p.

  10. #2636

    Red sun

    Went not long ago and "Mary" was my attendant. Not good. Older. Maybe the boss, dunno. Worst time so far at this place. If I got her again. I'd either do half hour or leave.

  11. #2635

    There is joy in Mars

    Went to Butler for an afternoon trip and I was going to pick a random one there to report back but drove back down instead and stopped in Mars. Walked around, saw a spaceship and it looks we have been invaded and they are hiding in Joy's. The lady alien said half hour and I wanted to see what those hands are made of. Asked for medium, got hard massage instead but it loosened me up around the shoulders / lower back. Got the legs too and used her alien magic tricks in between the legs. On the flip I heard the bell went off, time's up but she wanted to satisfy me after seeing my member on the flip. This alien hasn't gotten any action in the spaceship in a while but didn't let me roam or hinted anything. Name starts with M. And this one is YMMV. Bit of a drive for a tug but nice little getaway spot.

  12. #2634

    929-218-9858 Cranberry / Judy

    Set up in motel room. Upon googling the number you will see several ads saying BBFS. Several locations several names. Went to check it out but she did not want to do anything before hand to demonstrate mouth on tallywacker and avoid Uncle LEO complications. In fact quite odd acting. Certainly not as young as suggested in the ads. Just left because I've never seen anything start off with negative waves that then turned around enough to merit the time/money.

  13. #2633
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Fast for you

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAround1  [View Original Post]
    Understood, thank you both for responding but one question:

    Saw on ECCIE that there is a place called Hong Massage in Wexford which isn't far from Cranberry. Is that more DIY though? Thank you. I'll post a review regardless of what happens to say thanks.

    To answer the other guy's question, it doesn't have to be FS. Just looking to touch them and have them touch me instead of only getting to touch myself, lol.

    But yeah, Kyoto might be a good first choice. I've been out of this hobby for a while and... honestly always been a little nervous about pushing my luck and getting in trouble, so just trying to get some info. Thanks again.
    Kyoto, may be a little to much for you out of the gate, if you are trying to get back in to the game after a few years off?

    I would certainly think about that, hard up sell, up sell pressure? Danger, is always possible?(after bust) Kyoto, hasn't always been great lately? Read the back post on Kyoto.

    If they see, feel, a "wounded fish, they make a meal of it!" Easy my friend!

  14. #2632

    Hong?

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarGeneral  [View Original Post]
    Cranberry is dead no FS mainly DIY.
    Understood, thank you both for responding but one question:

    Saw on ECCIE that there is a place called Hong Massage in Wexford which isn't far from Cranberry. Is that more DIY though? Thank you. I'll post a review regardless of what happens to say thanks.

    To answer the other guy's question, it doesn't have to be FS. Just looking to touch them and have them touch me instead of only getting to touch myself, lol.

    But yeah, Kyoto might be a good first choice. I've been out of this hobby for a while and... honestly always been a little nervous about pushing my luck and getting in trouble, so just trying to get some info. Thanks again.

  15. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAround1  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be going to Cranberry Township regularly for business. I saw on ECCIE there might be some places in Cranberry to go to, specifically, someone said "Cranberry Asian" like that was the name of the place, other just kept saying "the notel motel on 19" but I can't find any more info. I don't have VIP over there cause I've been out of the hobby and my free access ran out. I'm aware of Kyoto and some of the other places south or east of the city, but not sure about north. Where's the best place to have some fun in Cranberry?

    Also, not sure what the protocol is here, brand new account, first post. If I have to post a review or something first before anyone will help me, then I'll just go back to Kyoto or something so I can post about it I guess, LOL. Thank you if you can help. Stay safe out there.
    Cranberry is dead no FS mainly DIY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape