Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 257 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2637

    It Is What It Is

    Quote Originally Posted by ThighGap  [View Original Post]
    Went not long ago and "Mary" was my attendant. Not good. Older. Maybe the boss, dunno. Worst time so far at this place. If I got her again. I'd either do half hour or leave.
    Ummmm. LEAVE. Being the boss is no excuse. In fact, she should know better. And half as much c--p is still c--p.

  2. #2636

    Red sun

    Went not long ago and "Mary" was my attendant. Not good. Older. Maybe the boss, dunno. Worst time so far at this place. If I got her again. I'd either do half hour or leave.

  3. #2635

    There is joy in Mars

    Went to Butler for an afternoon trip and I was going to pick a random one there to report back but drove back down instead and stopped in Mars. Walked around, saw a spaceship and it looks we have been invaded and they are hiding in Joy's. The lady alien said half hour and I wanted to see what those hands are made of. Asked for medium, got hard massage instead but it loosened me up around the shoulders / lower back. Got the legs too and used her alien magic tricks in between the legs. On the flip I heard the bell went off, time's up but she wanted to satisfy me after seeing my member on the flip. This alien hasn't gotten any action in the spaceship in a while but didn't let me roam or hinted anything. Name starts with M. And this one is YMMV. Bit of a drive for a tug but nice little getaway spot.

  4. #2634

    929-218-9858 Cranberry / Judy

    Set up in motel room. Upon googling the number you will see several ads saying BBFS. Several locations several names. Went to check it out but she did not want to do anything before hand to demonstrate mouth on tallywacker and avoid Uncle LEO complications. In fact quite odd acting. Certainly not as young as suggested in the ads. Just left because I've never seen anything start off with negative waves that then turned around enough to merit the time/money.

  5. #2633
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Fast for you

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAround1  [View Original Post]
    Understood, thank you both for responding but one question:

    Saw on ECCIE that there is a place called Hong Massage in Wexford which isn't far from Cranberry. Is that more DIY though? Thank you. I'll post a review regardless of what happens to say thanks.

    To answer the other guy's question, it doesn't have to be FS. Just looking to touch them and have them touch me instead of only getting to touch myself, lol.

    But yeah, Kyoto might be a good first choice. I've been out of this hobby for a while and... honestly always been a little nervous about pushing my luck and getting in trouble, so just trying to get some info. Thanks again.
    Kyoto, may be a little to much for you out of the gate, if you are trying to get back in to the game after a few years off?

    I would certainly think about that, hard up sell, up sell pressure? Danger, is always possible?(after bust) Kyoto, hasn't always been great lately? Read the back post on Kyoto.

    If they see, feel, a "wounded fish, they make a meal of it!" Easy my friend!

  6. #2632

    Hong?

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarGeneral  [View Original Post]
    Cranberry is dead no FS mainly DIY.
    Understood, thank you both for responding but one question:

    Saw on ECCIE that there is a place called Hong Massage in Wexford which isn't far from Cranberry. Is that more DIY though? Thank you. I'll post a review regardless of what happens to say thanks.

    To answer the other guy's question, it doesn't have to be FS. Just looking to touch them and have them touch me instead of only getting to touch myself, lol.

    But yeah, Kyoto might be a good first choice. I've been out of this hobby for a while and... honestly always been a little nervous about pushing my luck and getting in trouble, so just trying to get some info. Thanks again.

  7. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAround1  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be going to Cranberry Township regularly for business. I saw on ECCIE there might be some places in Cranberry to go to, specifically, someone said "Cranberry Asian" like that was the name of the place, other just kept saying "the notel motel on 19" but I can't find any more info. I don't have VIP over there cause I've been out of the hobby and my free access ran out. I'm aware of Kyoto and some of the other places south or east of the city, but not sure about north. Where's the best place to have some fun in Cranberry?

    Also, not sure what the protocol is here, brand new account, first post. If I have to post a review or something first before anyone will help me, then I'll just go back to Kyoto or something so I can post about it I guess, LOL. Thank you if you can help. Stay safe out there.
    Cranberry is dead no FS mainly DIY.

  8. #2630
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    New friend

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAround1  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be going to Cranberry Township regularly for business. I saw on ECCIE there might be some places in Cranberry to go to, specifically, someone said "Cranberry Asian" like that was the name of the place, other just kept saying "the notel motel on 19" but I can't find any more info. I don't have VIP over there cause I've been out of the hobby and my free access ran out. I'm aware of Kyoto and some of the other places south or east of the city, but not sure about north. Where's the best place to have some fun in Cranberry?

    Also, not sure what the protocol is here, brand new account, first post. If I have to post a review or something first before anyone will help me, then I'll just go back to Kyoto or something so I can post about it I guess, LOL. Thank you if you can help. Stay safe out there.
    Welcome, You haven't told us what you want? So I assumed going to Kyoto your looking for a grand slam, place, girl? That will be your best bet today. I sorry to say Cranberry is not what you read about, anymore! Good luck to you, report back.

  9. #2629

    Where Should I Go in Cranberry?

    Hello,

    I'll be going to Cranberry Township regularly for business. I saw on ECCIE there might be some places in Cranberry to go to, specifically, someone said "Cranberry Asian" like that was the name of the place, other just kept saying "the notel motel on 19" but I can't find any more info. I don't have VIP over there cause I've been out of the hobby and my free access ran out. I'm aware of Kyoto and some of the other places south or east of the city, but not sure about north. Where's the best place to have some fun in Cranberry?

    Also, not sure what the protocol is here, brand new account, first post. If I have to post a review or something first before anyone will help me, then I'll just go back to Kyoto or something so I can post about it I guess, LOL. Thank you if you can help. Stay safe out there.

  10. #2628
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Bamboo

    Anyone stop lately? Younger, 30's sexy, long black hair, very cute, trainable? Anyone?

  11. #2627
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Details details

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragaraga  [View Original Post]
    Thin, petite, short hair, 40's probably. Very down with ass play including PM. Open to DATY, mostly or totally naked, might be open to more, never pursued it. Hope this helps.
    Yes, much better info. Now you gave me something to pass on to a Bro. Thanks.

  12. #2626

    More details

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    You can't go by name, they change on you! More details then name! Mean!
    Thin, petite, short hair, 40's probably. Very down with ass play including PM. Open to DATY, mostly or totally naked, might be open to more, never pursued it. Hope this helps.

  13. #2625
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragaraga  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean. The woman I knew as Sophia is now at new Chinese. I realize names can be fluid in these places but I saw the same woman multiple times in both places, first Tang Yi now New Chinese.
    You can't go by name, they change on you! More details then name! Mean!

  14. #2624

    Not sure what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    She is not "New massage, at Tang " ,Now! M.
    Not sure what you mean. The woman I knew as Sophia is now at new Chinese. I realize names can be fluid in these places but I saw the same woman multiple times in both places, first Tang Yi now New Chinese.

  15. #2623
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Name change

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    She is not "New massage, at Tang " ,Now! M.
    Weekly, daily, more info Bro then that? Details, details! When, where, who, body, age, extra's, now I have info that I can give out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape