The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 1723 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15576
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1000  [View Original Post]
    Two things about that ad.

    First, there are more pics of the same dancer in this STG posting from NJ:

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...n/159819265311

    Second, the number backtraces to two different individuals near Appleton. One is AA and looks like management, as many of his FB 'friends' are dancers and college dropout wannabes.

  2. #15575
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    All the adds for Asian girls are the same 2 in stallis. They are using 4 or 5 different numbers, but, if you notice, they all say their location is in west Allis. These two girls have been around for a very long time. No they don't rotate different girls in. No they look nothing like the pics they post. Yes, if you want an Asian fix, and you make sure you express what you want, and get them to agree to it in advance, they will take care of the urge. They are not above scamming you if the opportunity arrises.
    My last visit there was someone new and good looking. The older one that's been here and there for god knows as long as I've been around was also. I would return to see the first girl but the main reason I haven't is I don't want the other and the BS that is mentioned. I could only imagine someone going for a double and in walks the older, no thank you. Mad town is becoming worse.

  3. #15574

  4. #15573
    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    I am a hobbyist from Chicago, I'm now in a life situation where I will be regularly passing through Milwaukee (also cities like Sheboygan and Green Bay) on the way to regular business travel destinations in Michigan and Canada. In Chicago, I prefer to meet with highly TER reviewed providers, preferably from reputable agencies, I am also P411 verified. These days I stick to providers in the $$ range in Chicago, I tend to stay away from cheaper options as they tend to sketchier and not well reviewed.

    Was wondering if anyone can help w a quick lowdown of the scene in the Milwaukee area, and any recommendations. Since I'll be traveling through Milwaukee regularly, it would be nice to see some quality providers as I pass through, as SW in Milwaukee seem to have lower rates per hour compared to Chicago. I've been running searches on TER for '7. 5+ overall rating' providers in Milwaukee, however, and there are literally only 4-5 providers in Milwaukee that fit that description (I contacted a couple, but they did not respond to my texts). Any recommendation on how to find good providers that are well reviewed?
    In Wisconsin, the service and quality of the providers is typically lower here than in Chicago. If she is an 8 or 9 here, she's probably a 7 down near you. The only thing good out of all this is that the rates are (usually) lower here in Wisconsin, too.

    I'd recommend making connections with younger women on SA who are a tiny bit less worldly or jaded than they would be in the Chicago scene. Before SA became too pricey and timely for me to navigate, I had coffee with a few rural girls who really wanted to break out of their small town mold and make some fast cash to buy new outfits, get their nails done, or pay for yoga classes. These types are less likely to be on the needle or have the need to fashion some sort of binding social agreement with you.

  5. #15572
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberRidge  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Jennifer on Tryst?
    If it's the younger blonde Jenifer why not check here under Mercedes and on STG.

  6. #15571

    All of them

    All the adds for Asian girls are the same 2 in stallis. They are using 4 or 5 different numbers, but, if you notice, they all say their location is in west Allis. These two girls have been around for a very long time. No they don't rotate different girls in. No they look nothing like the pics they post. Yes, if you want an Asian fix, and you make sure you express what you want, and get them to agree to it in advance, they will take care of the urge. They are not above scamming you if the opportunity arrises.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    Is this the ad with the 646 area code and number ending 6896?

  7. #15570

    Servite

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    No first hand knowledge, but decent looks and nice pics, a wide open menu listed and a known rip-off area? Not for this guy.

    HS.
    One thing I've noticed regarding these Servite girls, is if they don't openly mention Servite Woods, the location listed usually says Milwaukee / mequon. Mequon is never capitalized in the ad either. Seems like the same person / management uses same or similar wording for all the ads.

  8. #15569

    Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    I am a hobbyist from Chicago, I'm now in a life situation where I will be regularly passing through Milwaukee (also cities like Sheboygan and Green Bay) on the way to regular business travel destinations in Michigan and Canada. In Chicago, I prefer to meet with highly TER reviewed providers, preferably from reputable agencies, I am also P411 verified. These days I stick to providers in the $$ range in Chicago, I tend to stay away from cheaper options as they tend to sketchier and not well reviewed.

    Was wondering if anyone can help w a quick lowdown of the scene in the Milwaukee area, and any recommendations. Since I'll be traveling through Milwaukee regularly, it would be nice to see some quality providers as I pass through, as SW in Milwaukee seem to have lower rates per hour compared to Chicago. I've been running searches on TER for '7. 5+ overall rating' providers in Milwaukee, however, and there are literally only 4-5 providers in Milwaukee that fit that description (I contacted a couple, but they did not respond to my texts). Any recommendation on how to find good providers that are well reviewed?
    I would add Alizee Lynette to your search. Plenty good reviews on TER.

  9. #15568

    Jennifer

    Any info on Jennifer on Tryst?

  10. #15567

    Asian apt

    Quote Originally Posted by Lipnasty  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped at the Asian apt in Stallis. 180/ hr. Fun massage / teasing. FS was good and blew in no time. She then continued the massage for the remaining time. A little on the thicker side but smelled good and was busty. I'd definitely repeat.
    Is this the ad with the 646 area code and number ending 6896?

  11. #15566

    Servite

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/918903800479

    This add is using the number that used to be listed for Molly. Messaged to inquire abd said using the number while Molly is away. Didn't think much of it until she said her condo is by Servite Park Preserve. If I remember it's been mentioned multiple times in rip off reports. Molly had had some decent reviews but the location this one is using seemed shady. Anyone see this one?
    No first hand knowledge, but decent looks and nice pics, a wide open menu listed and a known rip-off area? Not for this guy.

    HS.

  12. #15565

    Little help

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/918903800479

    This add is using the number that used to be listed for Molly. Messaged to inquire abd said using the number while Molly is away. Didn't think much of it until she said her condo is by Servite Park Preserve. If I remember it's been mentioned multiple times in rip off reports. Molly had had some decent reviews but the location this one is using seemed shady. Anyone see this one?

  13. #15564
    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    I am a hobbyist from Chicago, I'm now in a life situation where I will be regularly passing through Milwaukee (also cities like Sheboygan and Green Bay) on the way to regular business travel destinations in Michigan and Canada. In Chicago, I prefer to meet with highly TER reviewed providers, preferably from reputable agencies, I am also P411 verified. These days I stick to providers in the $$ range in Chicago, I tend to stay away from cheaper options as they tend to sketchier and not well reviewed.

    Was wondering if anyone can help w a quick lowdown of the scene in the Milwaukee area, and any recommendations. Since I'll be traveling through Milwaukee regularly, it would be nice to see some quality providers as I pass through, as SW in Milwaukee seem to have lower rates per hour compared to Chicago. I've been running searches on TER for '7. 5+ overall rating' providers in Milwaukee, however, and there are literally only 4-5 providers in Milwaukee that fit that description (I contacted a couple, but they did not respond to my texts). Any recommendation on how to find good providers that are well reviewed?
    See someone before you leave Chicago. Pickings are slim around here. Watch this thread for the occasional provider on tour. Mary Fox and Alexis Cream generally get decent reviews. Both carry a few extra pounds if that makes a difference to you.

    HS.

  14. #15563
    Quote Originally Posted by Smm74  [View Original Post]
    Older lady or young one?
    Younger one. Might take the older one for a romp soon.

  15. #15562

    Rosie

    Straying from my usual, I met Rosie for a car date in her apt complex parking lot about a month ago. 5100 block and Lover Lane she's a country girl from Rhinelander, child at home, hubby in jail. Average average but dedicated to getting the job done unrushed. No fuss, no problem. Was not quite as attractive as her pics when I seen her. Habit Yes indeed. Was hoping for the best but turned out to be just another TOFTT.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/438033205026
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210930-155431_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape