Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 7373
-
10-02-21 17:42 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 60Best mouth in springfield area
Every girl checks off "deep throat" on the ad, yet come showtime: I'm lucky to see 2 inches disappear.
If anyone has the time please share your favorite headmasters with me. I will post mine.
-
10-02-21 03:10 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 99Avoid Spfld. Continued Operations
Blue and whites did another another sweep in Spfld Friday all day. Local media, without posting specifics, said they picked up 6 people.
It was 6 men. 3 Whites and 3 Hispanics. No girls got picked up. Blue and Whites posted an ad on an undisclosed website, booked a popular location and used a phone to text communicate. This was all done completely undercover.
-
10-01-21 21:05 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 154Stg
In this case would that stand for "SexyTrannyGames"? LOL.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 20:59 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 154Recent Visit with Adalina
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/039347242258
https://sumosear.ch/phone/413-251-8099
Saw Adalina a couple weeks ago. Overall, it was a very solid visit and I will plan to repeat. I have to recommend her soundly!
She was staying near the Outback, and was ready when I arrived at the agreed time. Communication was good to get set up. She had the door cracked, waiting for me, and we all hate getting left in the parking lot so this was a great start. When I walked in, she was wearing a school-girl outfit with a white button-down and a red plaid mini skirt, which looked quite good on her. She looks better than her pictures and had a really nice tight & juicy ass. She was friendly and easy-going. She gave a decent CBJ (my choice) and hopped on to ride me. We switched to doggy and I came pretty quickly as she was pretty tight and had a great ass. Enjoyed the visit quite a bit and would definitely recommend. She was quite with it and seemed like a sweetheart eager to please.
One major downside was the room was fairly smoky and I definitely left smelling like it, which I quite dislike. Other than that, no complaints. Good service, on time, reliable communication, delivered with a good attitude and as expected!
-
10-01-21 16:51 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 126I'll call them whatever I damn well please. If I want to call them a girl with a dick I will.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 12:19 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 87There is nothing like slapping balls together doing doggy. Can't "Knock" it until you try it.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 12:16 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 5229
Originally Posted by MeliKey123
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Donaldo
[View Original Post]
A girl with a dick, is NOT a girl. It's a "fully functional" guy pretending to be a girl.
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
There's no escaping basic biology and human anatomy.
-
09-30-21 20:29 #4366Regular Member

Posts: 4Cindy / Sarah's Whereabouts?
Does anyone know WTF happened to Cindy or Sarah? She went by either two names. She is a short petite girl.
-
09-30-21 18:58 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 219Lol
Damn, I didn't realize it. I almost TOFTT. LOL.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 18:12 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: Kalanii Dreamz
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
The ad is in the TS section of STG, so there's a good chance you're right, LOL.
Originally Posted by MeliKey123
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 17:31 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 126I suspect that could be a woman with a penis. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 17:31 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 106The "fully functional" in the ad is a major red flag for me.
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 17:18 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 734Kalanii
Doesn't fully functional usually appear in TS ads?
Originally Posted by Leo2830
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 16:33 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 219Kalanii Dreamz
Anybody, looks fake but you never know.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....z/915872097772
-
09-30-21 15:12 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 219Ashley
This one?
Originally Posted by HaverhillLite
[View Original Post]
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/587607764548










Reply With Quote





