Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 492 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 7372
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4372

    Avoid Spfld. Continued Operations

    Blue and whites did another another sweep in Spfld Friday all day. Local media, without posting specifics, said they picked up 6 people.

    It was 6 men. 3 Whites and 3 Hispanics. No girls got picked up. Blue and Whites posted an ad on an undisclosed website, booked a popular location and used a phone to text communicate. This was all done completely undercover.

  2. #4371

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    The ad is in the TS section of STG, so there's a good chance you're right, LOL.
    In this case would that stand for "SexyTrannyGames"? LOL.

  3. #4370

    Recent Visit with Adalina

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/039347242258

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/413-251-8099

    Saw Adalina a couple weeks ago. Overall, it was a very solid visit and I will plan to repeat. I have to recommend her soundly!

    She was staying near the Outback, and was ready when I arrived at the agreed time. Communication was good to get set up. She had the door cracked, waiting for me, and we all hate getting left in the parking lot so this was a great start. When I walked in, she was wearing a school-girl outfit with a white button-down and a red plaid mini skirt, which looked quite good on her. She looks better than her pictures and had a really nice tight & juicy ass. She was friendly and easy-going. She gave a decent CBJ (my choice) and hopped on to ride me. We switched to doggy and I came pretty quickly as she was pretty tight and had a great ass. Enjoyed the visit quite a bit and would definitely recommend. She was quite with it and seemed like a sweetheart eager to please.

    One major downside was the room was fairly smoky and I definitely left smelling like it, which I quite dislike. Other than that, no complaints. Good service, on time, reliable communication, delivered with a good attitude and as expected!

  4. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    A girl with a dick, is NOT a girl. It's a "fully functional" guy pretending to be a girl.

    There's no escaping basic biology and human anatomy.
    I'll call them whatever I damn well please. If I want to call them a girl with a dick I will.

  5. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    A girl with a dick, is NOT a girl. It's a "fully functional" guy pretending to be a girl.

    There's no escaping basic biology and human anatomy.
    There is nothing like slapping balls together doing doggy. Can't "Knock" it until you try it.

  6. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by MeliKey123  [View Original Post]
    I suspect that could be a woman with a penis. Maybe I'm wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    The ad is in the TS section of STG, so there's a good chance you're right, LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaldo  [View Original Post]
    The "fully functional" in the ad is a major red flag for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I didn't realize it. I almost TOFTT. LOL.
    A girl with a dick, is NOT a girl. It's a "fully functional" guy pretending to be a girl.

    There's no escaping basic biology and human anatomy.

  7. #4366

    Cindy / Sarah's Whereabouts?

    Does anyone know WTF happened to Cindy or Sarah? She went by either two names. She is a short petite girl.

  8. #4365

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    The ad is in the TS section of STG, so there's a good chance you're right, LOL.
    Damn, I didn't realize it. I almost TOFTT. LOL.

  9. #4364

    Re: Kalanii Dreamz

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Anybody, looks fake but you never know.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....z/915872097772
    Quote Originally Posted by MeliKey123  [View Original Post]
    I suspect that could be a woman with a penis. Maybe I'm wrong though.
    The ad is in the TS section of STG, so there's a good chance you're right, LOL.

  10. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Anybody, looks fake but you never know.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....z/915872097772
    I suspect that could be a woman with a penis. Maybe I'm wrong though.

  11. #4362
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Anybody, looks fake but you never know.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....z/915872097772
    The "fully functional" in the ad is a major red flag for me.

  12. #4361

    Kalanii

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Anybody, looks fake but you never know.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....z/915872097772
    Doesn't fully functional usually appear in TS ads?

  13. #4360

    Kalanii Dreamz

    Anybody, looks fake but you never know.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....z/915872097772

  14. #4359

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by HaverhillLite  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Ashley today on fairly short notice for her "lunch special". Unfortunately, it's "that time of the month", so only a CBJ was on the table. I politely asked about BBBJ and was politely denied. The "lunch special" qv price was good though ($60), so I decided to go for it. Glad I did. I'm not a fan of CBJs, but I am somewhat happy I was wearing a rubber for this one, since I don't think I would have lasted long without it. Very energetic, wet, and deep, with no complaints that I was taking too long or anything. Noisy too. I came in the bag after maybe 7-10 minutes, and she kept going for a minute after. That's something nice about CBJs at least.

    The descriptions of her are accurate, although she has dark hair now. Not thin, but could be accurately called "curvy". I tend to go for skinny girls myself, and I thought she had a good looking body. Her breasts are very nice. I considered asking if I could titfuck her, but decided to save that for a later visit. Not much of a talker and kept the room darker than I'd like, even after I asked if we could add some light.

    Also, it took me about two minutes to clean up my soaking wet crotch, requiring a bit more TP than I felt comfortable flushing.
    This one?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/587607764548

  15. #4358

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Probably not and the poster is banking you won't check. Think bait and switch. 518 area code is someone way up in upstate NY. Someone like that in those pics would not be in the STG market.

    BMD.
    Saw her a couple of years ago in Albany she is as smokin hot in person as in the pictures. She was more interested in her phone from other reviews I have read that is pretty common with her. I wouldn't waste your or money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape