Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18106

    Eden

    Long time lurker here. I thought I could give my 2 ˘ here on Eden in West County a couple weeks ago.

    It is strictly either DIY or just a massage here now. Though if you want a very firm massage it can be had here.

    Last year an older 50+ masseuse named Hannah was here and would do just about anything. She unfortunately went back to China. I also noticed whenever the older man is at the counter nothing is ever offered, I'm guessing he is the owner.

  2. #18105

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by BranFlakes  [View Original Post]
    Interesting experience at what used to be Panda. It's a very different vibe. I got a darn good massage, but only a slightly awkward DIY finish. Surprising since I got a little teasing. I had a slightly older lady named Yoyo, but there were at least two other women that I saw working. One seemed younger.

    Overall I would return.
    Sparky decided to give Oriental (the old Panda) on Bayless a whirl. He paid an older woman at the front. 6 for an hour, assuming she would do the massage, but instead she told Sparky "lie down and wait". Um, Sparky thinks she meant sit down, but OK. Sparky waited in the lobby for 5 minutes, and then a couple of guys walked out, as Sparky tried to look uninterested, and someone called Sparky in.

    It was Yoyo; she spent 90% of the massage with Sparky face down, giving a pretty good massage. Minimal teasing and no MT.

    Finally with maybe 10 minutes left she told Sparky to turn over and covered him up. At this point she asked for a tip. Sparky tried to explain that he would tip her at the end. She either didn't understand, or pretended not to understand. Finally she began massaging Sparky, but kept him covered, with no teasing. A few minutes and a hot towel later, Sparky's time was up.

    So what's the deal with asking for a tip before the end?

    She was waiting outside for her tip, and Sparky gave her. 2. It would have been. 4 if she was a bit more daring.

    The massage was actually not bad though, so there's that.

  3. #18104
    Quote Originally Posted by PicWalsh  [View Original Post]
    Helen from rub ratings burned me yesterday. Texted back and forth, all set up, go to location and then requested a venmo or paypal payment before seeing me. I said by-by and moved on. I did not see her ad today but beware of this thief. Please post it helps all of us safe from scams and share the good ones.
    Did you actually lose any money?

  4. #18103

    Helen burned me

    Quote Originally Posted by PicWalsh  [View Original Post]
    Helen from rub ratings burned me yesterday. Texted back and forth, all set up, go to location and then requested a venmo or paypal payment before seeing me. I said by-by and moved on. I did not see her ad today but beware of this thief. Please post it helps all of us safe from scams and share the good ones.
    Her pics are fakes as well. They're from some model named Genesis Lopez.

  5. #18102

    Helen burned me

    Helen from rub ratings burned me yesterday. Texted back and forth, all set up, go to location and then requested a venmo or paypal payment before seeing me. I said by-by and moved on. I did not see her ad today but beware of this thief. Please post it helps all of us safe from scams and share the good ones.

  6. #18101
    Quote Originally Posted by JRay1963  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Based on a text exchange, it sounds like just a striptease with no ending.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/210817
    No HE and no full service is good enough for me to say nope, not wasting that money.

  7. #18100

    Kali

    Any intel on this one? Based on a text exchange, it sounds like just a striptease with no ending.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/210817

  8. #18099

    Amen to that

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    I could have written this. This has been my experience also. If you are looking for more than HJ, then these are not the right places. Good report, however it would be better NOT to put the AMP girl's name on this public forum. If she gets too much attention (LE), they may have to ship her to a new city. Then they can tell LE that she went rogue offering HJ HE, so they had to fire her. It is better to private message with the girls names. Thanks.
    Been mongering AMPs for over 20 years. I have seen it many times. If a girl gets requested by name often she does not last long at the location.

  9. #18098

    A Price Drop?

    Scarlett has a new price list! My addiction just got a little cheaper.

    Fall Special.

    Have you wanted to give Scarlett a try. Now is the best time to get in on this special deal!

    30 min $120 Now $100.

    60 min $200 Now $160.

    90 min $240 Now $220.

    2 hours $300 Now $280.

    30 min consultation $45.

    https://sensualscarlett.com

  10. #18097

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom47  [View Original Post]
    How do you get the phone numbers to show up on escort babylon? Searched and cannot find anything?
    If you are not seeing the number in the ad then check the web address at the very top. The last 10 numbers should be the phone number.

  11. #18096

    EB phone number

    How do you get the phone numbers to show up on escort babylon? Searched and cannot find anything?

  12. #18095
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Set an appointment with her last Friday. Was nervous at first because of other reviews but she was hella sexy and even for just a massage I was pretty happy with my time. Took her time with the finish, great conversation along the way.

    I get the feeling that once she gets more familiar with someone there is more on the menu but I knew what I was getting at the time and was really happy.

    Will be repeating again if she's available.
    Jess is real good. Photos are her. YMMV on extras I suppose but had good chemistry and we pretty much got to third base. LOL.

  13. #18094

    Good Place

    Quote Originally Posted by DonSpade  [View Original Post]
    Share please sent pm.
    Can you share your good place please. I would keep it on the dl. Thanks.

  14. #18093

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    I have only been to AMPs. I was wondering how much money ballpark we are talking about for a session with Abbey. The nutty stuff sounds entertaining too. Thanks for any info.
    She has a very reasonable flat rate, but as with anyone tips are appreciated. Great looking enhanced knockers. Everything she offers and the rate is in her ad. If she's advertising, she's available. Have fun.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161850

  15. #18092

    Recent Clayton Classic Bummer

    I went to Classic recently. I got a tall slender woman, very bad English. I was shocked that I was only offered DIY, based on prior visits. My hands were only allowed otc butt. I am older, so I need more stimulation to get going. Hopefully next visit will be better. I hope this is not the new norm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape