Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 1179 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14865
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]

    still around?

    https://tryst.link/escort/belle-sinclair - I have not seen her in some years. She was fun when I saw her and could take a pounding.
    I inseminated her 7 years ago. Maybe your visit was more recent? For how she looked 7 years ago, see the pictures in my post 11264, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

  2. #14864
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Can you recommend a friend?

    I have been trying to see her but she's hard to get a hold of.
    I sent you a DM at Style20.

  3. #14863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.
    Can you recommend a friend?

    I have been trying to see her but she's hard to get a hold of.

  4. #14862

    Robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    This one got me for 80 bucks. Met her picked her up seemed really chill. Rough but chill. Ask to stop off at the store to grab cigs. My stupid ass gave her the loot. Never came back out and certainly wasn't going in to get her. Stay away. Straight thief.
    Thanks for the tip (anyway). Sorry she got you but always helpful when someone shares the info with fellow mongers.

  5. #14861
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.
    I actually got to meet her today at her incall in and Prov. Buzzed right in, said our hellos, off to the bedroom we went. Opted for an hour with MSOG for 250. She said since I was so persistent these past 5 days, she allowed me to be a new client of hers. Will be repeating. 100% GFE.

  6. #14860

    Info?

    Has any seen her or has any info?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/050911031135

  7. #14859
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jasmine lately? I know there's reports on her, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850#erotic.
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.

  8. #14858

    Radio silence

    Thanks for all the info on Joelle and the others.

    Are these two still around?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosiee - it seems she has a limited schedule.

    https://tryst.link/escort/belle-sinclair - I have not seen her in some years. She was fun when I saw her and could take a pounding.

  9. #14857
    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    This one got me for 80 bucks. Met her picked her up seemed really chill. Rough but chill. Ask to stop off at the store to grab cigs. My stupid ass gave her the loot. Never came back out and certainly wasn't going in to get her. Stay away. Straight thief.
    Search is your friend. She has been reviewed many times. She was bad two years ago and nothing has changed. Splits time between CT and RI with her BF. Total nut job and major user. But the picts are real.

  10. #14856

    Alisia

    Alisia is real will go out of the wsy to make sure you are satisfied can see her for. 8.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/401-548-9496

  11. #14855

    Robbery report! Warren / Barrington

    This one got me for 80 bucks. Met her picked her up seemed really chill. Rough but chill. Ask to stop off at the store to grab cigs. My stupid ass gave her the loot. Never came back out and certainly wasn't going in to get her. Stay away. Straight thief.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testtt3.jpg‎   testttt222.jpg‎   testtt.jpg‎  

  12. #14854

    Big ass

    Are there any chocolate drop big booties still working around here?

    I know there's janelle or joelle but she's lost a lot of weight and is not what I'm looking for.

    I know adina left, is there any one else with big Blk azz in prov.

  13. #14853
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/200573968971

    Is She worth seeing if your into smashing old chicks? I understand she's on the older side from one previous report, just trying to see if she's worth seeing if you into that thing.

    Also if anyone can share the Asian milfs number or contact info would be greatly appreciated.
    I've talked to her a few times, keeps changing her story / situation / lies. She's answered the phone talking to people then told me she's not with anyone, very shady.

  14. #14852

    Harley

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/200573968971

    Is She worth seeing if your into smashing old chicks? I understand she's on the older side from one previous report, just trying to see if she's worth seeing if you into that thing.

    Also if anyone can share the Asian milfs number or contact info would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #14851

    Visiting

    I'm going to be in the area this weekend, I was looking for recommendations for a latina or black provider, I'd appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape