Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 1179 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14850

    Visiting

    I'm going to be in the area this weekend, I was looking for recommendations for a latina or black provider, I'd appreciate it.

  2. #14849
    DD is spot on. Alex is great. No demons. I saw her almost 3 weeks ago, and she still teases me regularly and texts daily. If you appreciate a great woman who communicates well and makes you think she needs to see you to be fulfilled, then add the best GFE I've ever experienced (that's ever, like high school, military, marriage, mongering). She ain't cheap, but you get what you pay for: no demons, sensual, very attractive, Asian, nice figure, sexy, smart, loves to tease and please, loves cum (more is better, and she asks that you save up to give her a big one). I'm saving up for my next visit (money too) then the ones after that. She does have a waiting list already since she wants 5 regulars.

    Reach out to her via KIK. If you meet her, you'll thank me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    Asian MILF in CT the state or CT neighborhood of Boston? Have to dig up some info on this one, sounds like my type but this is the first I've heard.

  3. #14848
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Dead, Rehab or jail my guess. She's gone way downhill.
    My guess is half way house / sober house. Her court record says she got $5 k personal recognizance last month or so. She hasn't posted since so assuming she's cleaned up for a bit but who tf knows. I'd love to pound her ass if she's cleaned up & put a little weight on.

  4. #14847

    Asian MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    Asian MILF in CT the state or CT neighborhood of Boston? Have to dig up some info on this one, sounds like my type but this is the first I've heard.
    On the Eastern CT (the state) board. It seems she's all the rage right now. Not inexpensive but from all reports quite worth whatever her ask is. I think it's 5.

  5. #14846

    Which CT?

    Asian MILF in CT the state or CT neighborhood of Boston? Have to dig up some info on this one, sounds like my type but this is the first I've heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    What about Genie? I tried several weeks ago but it didn't work out. I was bummed. Another provider told me she's as good as Asian MILF in CT (no ad) only younger and cheaper. GFE is on point (again, this is what I was told but haven't experienced). Good luck.

  6. #14845
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    She responded to my text a week late, a couple weeks ago. But when I said I would still like to see her and asked when, she ghosted and hasnt replied since. I want to say this was 3 or 4 weeks ago.
    I'm having the same issues right now.

  7. #14844

    Marissa. Sicilian

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/875571325654

    Has anybody been to visit this one yet and wish to speak about it?

    Texted and inquired about rates, 200 hh 300 h.

  8. #14843
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jasmine lately? I know there's reports on her, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850#erotic.
    She responded to my text a week late, a couple weeks ago. But when I said I would still like to see her and asked when, she ghosted and hasnt replied since. I want to say this was 3 or 4 weeks ago.

  9. #14842
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?

    I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.

    Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.
    Dead, Rehab or jail my guess. She's gone way downhill.

  10. #14841
    What about Genie? I tried several weeks ago but it didn't work out. I was bummed. Another provider told me she's as good as Asian MILF in CT (no ad) only younger and cheaper. GFE is on point (again, this is what I was told but haven't experienced). Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?

    I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.

    Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.

  11. #14840

    Joelle MIA

    Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?

    I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.

    Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.

  12. #14839
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnManCt29  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you must be pretty happy with them. Would you recommend for an average monger? Having never tried them my impression has always been girls are above average in terms of looks, with lackluster / unenthusiastic performance for a somewhat high price.

    I've seen a lot of your posts and your preference for them is definitely making me reconsider.
    In my experience you hit the nail on the head. Above average looks, although their photos are professional and airbrushed, they never look as good as they do in the photos but its definitely the same girl. Service varies greatly from girl to girl and even visit to visit. With the average of having mediocre at best experiences, I usually wait until a few people rave about the service of a specific Olita girl before taking the plunge myself.

  13. #14838

    Jasmine Middle Eastern Beauty

    Anyone see Jasmine lately? I know there's reports on her, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850#erotic.

  14. #14837

    Ruslana

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be new to Olita.

    I've seen most and have always checked their site since they started in New England, perhaps 5-6 years ago. Martina does not look familiar so info will be sparse.

    BMD.
    Speaking of familiar faces I really hope Ruslana makes a return some day. Ever since early 2020, I haven't seen that asian / Russian mix beauty ever again.

  15. #14836

    Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be new to Olita.

    I've seen most and have always checked their site since they started in New England, perhaps 5-6 years ago. Martina does not look familiar so info will be sparse.

    BMD.
    Seems like you must be pretty happy with them. Would you recommend for an average monger? Having never tried them my impression has always been girls are above average in terms of looks, with lackluster / unenthusiastic performance for a somewhat high price.

    I've seen a lot of your posts and your preference for them is definitely making me reconsider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape