Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 947 1347 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11851

    Speaking of her

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 4-5 times. Check my posts. I'm still down to trade if you want to.
    Can somebody pm her digits I lost them.

  2. #11850

    New to this but made a good entrance!! Thanks to Redhead Bbw Molly

    Like I said I was recently put on to this atmosphere and opportunity and was at first skeptical and cautious, I hate to waste my time making up excuses and stories just to get out the house and then it not b worth it.

    But when I say things could be went any better it could be, nice place (hotel) service was on point just no bare head but I can't complain it was decent enough, thick like her pics and soft wobbly ass, tits huge w pink nips, definitely my category, if you love bbws she's a must hit, I'm making her a regular for adding up to her charge and not messing up my vibe in this game early / Redhead Bbw molly / list crawler. In case I can't figure out how to add her link to this post.

  3. #11849

    Jordan

    I've been waiting since July for her to her back in town, saw her today and had the same amazing time as the last visits. She's in a nice hotel by bwi and opened the door wearing a cute skirt with fishnet stockings on. She did a nice little strip tease, lap dance and got me comfortable and ready to go. Started with a CBJ, then a footjob (my request) then she got ontop for reverse cowgirl and finished in mush. She's Beautiful and only does covered, but she's only going to be here a few more days. I hope to see her again before she leaves.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/67943347

  4. #11848

    In the area

    I live in the essex. Area. Is there a link to anjel, info. Would greatly appreciate the help.

  5. #11847

    Anjel

    Late review. Senior member DC made this possible. I meant to post sooner. I finally got a hold of Anjel and what a treat. It took awhile but After few days of no response through text. I just called and luckily she picked up. I get the address and was on my way out Essex. Waited a few minutes before she buzz me inn. I head to top floor and wow I'm amazed her body looks the same form years ago. I seen before back in 2017. It was good reconnect. We chatted about old days for minute. Then we get started with a great BBJ it was slow and methodical. Time came for me to sample that ass. I tell bend over and she tell me to go in slow. So ease inside her and start pumping slow until it gets all the way in deep against her back walls. Then I start pounding on that pussy until she cums. Then tell her to hop on for some cowgirl she hops on top and riding me like we at a rodeo. Then she ask me did I cum yet. I tell no. I know I'm nowhere near about to pop yet. I took a blue pill and had some Jameson. I'm feeling like HE-MAN I got the "powers of grayskull" in me. I flip her on her back and go to town on that pussy for another 10 mins she cums again. I keep going until I finally popped. I got dressed and was gone. I definitely will often if I can get a hold her if was great service.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 622cb08b306af776fba003f8d03469f3(2).jpg‎  

  6. #11846
    Quote Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her once but she went radio silent after I got to the location. Just as well. I didn't see where I was supposed to park, assuming the parking lot there was for guests only. Where did you park?
    I parked across the street from the place. The meters are off the time of night I went.

  7. #11845
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    You can park at the parking lot adjacent to hotel. I never faced any issues parking there whenever I visited her.
    Good to know, thanks. Now when she ghosts me next time I'll at least be sitting safely in the parking lot.

  8. #11844
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMoto11  [View Original Post]
    Is that Vanessa from Catonsville? Lost her digits can somebody throw them too me.
    Yes, she is the same girl who works from Catonsville house.

  9. #11843
    Quote Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her once but she went radio silent after I got to the location. Just as well. I didn't see where I was supposed to park, assuming the parking lot there was for guests only. Where did you park?
    You can park at the parking lot adjacent to hotel. I never faced any issues parking there whenever I visited her.

  10. #11842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MDmonger  [View Original Post]
    Hello All-.

    Wondered if anyone has an intel on or experience with this agency. All are in DC and Baltimore. Some stunning ladies here, if pricey. A couple have good reviews elsewhere, but it's odd to find an agency like this based out of escortbook, the site doesn't mention screening and I'm just surprised there's not more talk about them if they are legit and have this many girls in the area.

    https://ultimatecompanion.escortbook.com/models

    Thanks,

    MDM.
    The reviews elsewhere are garbage, and you can usually spot that even without seeing the site involved. The names usually have similar gibberish letters followed by 69 or some numbers, and usually some part of that handle is repeated in a second fake review for another "provider". It's annoying that the site itself isn't just instantly flagged as having fake reviews associated, to the point they can't even be posted.

  11. #11841

    Agency

    Hello All-.

    Wondered if anyone has an intel on or experience with this agency. All are in DC and Baltimore. Some stunning ladies here, if pricey. A couple have good reviews elsewhere, but it's odd to find an agency like this based out of escortbook, the site doesn't mention screening and I'm just surprised there's not more talk about them if they are legit and have this many girls in the area.

    https://ultimatecompanion.escortbook.com/models

    Thanks,

    MDM.

  12. #11840
    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    Molly- A bit difficult to get a hold of, but I chalk that up to her being so popular. Finally get a hold of and she is just absolutely pleasant.
    I tried to see her once but she went radio silent after I got to the location. Just as well. I didn't see where I was supposed to park, assuming the parking lot there was for guests only. Where did you park?

  13. #11839

    Jordan, and Molly

    Just visited these 2 ladies over the past 2 days. And was absolutely blown away.

    Molly- A bit difficult to get a hold of, but I chalk that up to her being so popular. Finally get a hold of and she is just absolutely pleasant. I set up a meeting at a downtown hotel that's quite nice. And am treated to a myriad of photos. I get there and she greets me in some nice lingerie with a nice hug and a smile. I get undressed and lay down on the bed, and she gets undressed and gets between my legs and starts with a nice BBBJ. I got the GFE hhr. After a about 10 minutes of this and some 69, I put a hat on and get busy. Ass is nice and soft and I pound away. A couple of minutes of and we switch to mish. We are kissing on each other and I pound away until I bust. We get cleaned up and exchange pleasantries and off I go. Definitely a regular now.

    Jordan- What an absolute treat. Again, took a bit of patience to connect with, but well worth it. She is very professional and sweet. Greeted me with a hug and a smile in sexy lingerie. We get to business. Starts with an amazing CBJ on the bed with plenty of dt and eye contact. Then we move to a standing CBJ with her on her knees. We then switch to some reverse cg and the view of that phat soft booty bouncing on me almost made me explode. We then switch to doggy, then mish. The way she spreads her legs to let me go deep was great. I felt her getting wetter and wetter. I think she might of came. I switch up paces so I don't blow too soon, and decide to switch back to doggy to finish. She cleans me up and I'm off. Definitely worth the hype. It's crying shame she visits so sparingly. Definitely the best your going to get for the value.

  14. #11838

    Sapphire of Jessup

    My luck continues with a vengeance. Tried to set up a visit with Sapphire. I just really liked her pics and wanted to see her.

    Buuuuut unless you're willing to send her a pic of your junk, no go. Wouldn't even tell me why beyond it just being how she does things.

    Well not all phones send pics, and even if they did it seems moronic to me to send a pic like that to someone you don't even know. I mean, this could be some pic collector. It could be someone underage. Yeah nothanks.

    Shame too. Was really interested.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17968997

  15. #11837
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Vanessa and it was a treat. It was simple and easy setup through text. Once arrived had to wait about 10 mins before she let me in the door. Head upstairs to her room. It was clean with a nice bed. We shoot the shit for a while before we get started. She gives outstanding BBJ while I'm sipping on a shot of Jameson I brought with me. Then she stuff my balls in her mouth oh man it was so warm and felt so great. I knock back the rest of the Jameson and told to bend over and I slid my dick deep inside her wet pussy and went to town on her. Then switch up for some mish and fucking her like ravishing jack rabbit until I pulled out and unleashed a gallon of baby bater all down her throat. I will repeat every chance I get. Great service.
    Rates? Contact info or link to her ad? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape